Introduction- looking for accountability partners who have a sense of humor :)

Options
124»

Replies

• lindahenderson7
    lindahenderson7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am excited to have found this board. I am heading toward 42, and that number on the scale is just creeping upward, no matter what I do, so I think I need some accountability.

My two sons are 16 and 12, I'm heading into grad school on top of full-time career, and I'm thinking I'm soon going to need even more support in the coming months. My husband can't possibly bear all my additional stress and snark!

I'm looking for a tribe of folks who understand this ridiculously slowing metabolism, increasingly creaky joint action, and the roller coaster that is life. Wait, was that too much?!
  • lindahenderson7
    lindahenderson7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    squitio wrote: »
    Well, I'm late finding this funny thread.... I'm a fan. I'm best at making fun of myself rather than other people, but I'm willing to learn! I had two resolutions for 2016: drink more, lose weight. I like a good challenge.

I love it!

I seem to be doing the drinking more but not the losing weight. I think maybe I'm supposed to drop some of the queso, tacos, and cookies if I'm adding the drinking?! But seriously, folks, drink in moderation only. The same goes for the queso, although it's hard to resist. Maybe that's just a problem in Texas?
  • VinAlaska
    VinAlaska Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I could definitely use the accountability
  • mckinneymom70
    mckinneymom70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello new to this app. I am so glad I found it. Gained 35lbs in 5 months and I was blaming in on my age (45) but after adding all the food I eat on a typical day. I see that the 5000 calories on an average day to 7000 on weekends were the culprit. I'm a foodie but I do workout 4x a week. Need an accountability group.