OMG ~ Discussions Starting 1-11-16 and Beyond

Options

Replies

• EniadS
    EniadS Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Suzi, right there traveling with you. I’m going to try REALLY REALLY hard to track everything I eat and keep with the mantra that eating out while traveling for work is “just a meal, not a celebration.” I’m glad Jessie and Dinky were doing well enough to go home, but I know you will worry.

Patti, love the picture of Frankie! For some reason, I had pictured him as black or dark brown, so glad to have my mental image corrected. But you didn’t put anything in the picture for scale! Sounds like your mom need to figure out a way to meet people her own age. Is there a senior center nearby that has daytime activities? BTW, your description of horrendous doesn’t begin to match my yesterday! It went downhill with a donut from the grocery store, then peanuts and pretzels for snacks.

Janet, be easy on yourself. It sounds like you have been eating next to nothing while sick. Glad you had a fun night out, but I simply cannot root for the Patriots! Sorry. I need to copy your eating plan for a while so I can come in low on fats.

Vikki, love your sweet boy too. Where in Virginia are you? I went to college in Blacksburg, and have always loved that part of the state.

Tracy, welcome! I’ve envied Patti her WOB – it is always so much easier to just show up if someone will be there that would miss you. Congrats on the WI – 2# is a nice loss! I’d recommend you start with just getting in the habit of tracking. I need to get back to tracking as soon as I eat something, so I don’t sit down at the end of the day to track everything and get surprised!

Myra, thanks for volunteering share the load of doing the updates. I put my new minigoal over on the other board.

Bert, nice to see you checking in. Slow and steady, you will heal.

Karla, I loved the FB pics of Glenn and Izzie! The love just shines through. Hope you had fun for your birthday.

Jeannette, I haven’t had a chance to say welcome yet!

Lisa, thanks for all the “likes.” I do think that is motivating, to know that someone is cheering me on. You are in a stage in your life where the kids have to take priority. But for too many years while my kids were at that age, I made myself and my health the bottom of the list. Don’t make my mistake!

Cindy, I picked up new glasses yesterday too. I had laser vision correction about three years ago, but still need reading glasses and have a bit of an astigmatism. The drugstore readers just weren’t cutting it anymore. Can you give examples of the brand names that are worse than the generic? Is it things like yogurt, or things like cereals? I tend to rinse all the “sauce” off of black beans, certainly, and I like the Shoppers store brand of organic for those. I bought whole grain organic bakery bread at Wegmans, and had a sandwich yesterday before I checked the calories (which are not printed on the label) and yikes!

I’m sure there are people I missed. I won’t be very chatty this week from my phone, I’m afraid. But I will try to check in!
  • EniadS
    Options
    a8r4ijhnaus5.jpg This is my son an DIL's dog Tucker - he is part lab, part great dane.
  • cindyr619
    cindyr619 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies-
    Vicki- I too have a long hair mini daschund- I'll post a picture and we also have a *kitten* zu mix- so cute. They went walking with me yesterday and so did Rick. It was a good day of exercise.
    My goal for this week- NO S- EAT CLEAN
    Sorry Myra I'm sure I missed the caps thing-
    I got 3 chapters done on the new book so excellent progress for me as of late.
    Suzi- I sent you my email address- feel free to reach out. Safe travels this week
    Diane- have fun with the weekend stuff- I know the work travel grind.
    Patti- when is Mom's b-day. March?
    Karla- did you enjoy your special day?
    The board is acting weird today- my post just wants to scroll to the right forever......... very odd.
    I went over in cals for both sat and sunday but did get in some movement and I'm feeling good overall. I ordered the new Leslie DVD Patti recommended about strength training so we shall see.
    Need to start the work day but I will be back around again soon.
    Cindy
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    good morning OMG ladies!
    I'm getting a slow start this am because I stayed up to watch the debate AND the kids are out of school today.
    I just posted our roster/goal update.

@cindyr619 no worries on the all caps.... it was something started by Karla.... and it does help ID goals if one is in a rush ;) congrats on the book progress. i never buy romance novels.... but NOW, i'm reconsidering :smiley: i did get a chuckle out of MFP censoring your dog's breed. haha.

GREAT doggie pictures! I'm a bad dog-mom, i have no pictures at the ready, but she's no show dog, HAHA. both my dog and cat are old, gray, and bitchy!

@EniadS your schedule this week makes me tired just reading it! Have a wonderful time skiing with friends!

Suzi - I hope you get through the traveling work-week unscathed.

Vikki- my 11 year old goes to a charter school in wake forest! "south" wake forest, so it's only a 15 minute drive from our house. car-pool takes much longer than the commute ;)

Jeannette - I used to attend church, and baptisms were always my favorite! What will your Master's be in? I was a "professional" student for a while... best job i ever had, LOL. it's a whole different ballgame when you have to balance a family life with studying though.

Patti - i did "ten whole" pilates moves with the $5 dvd last night. push-ups are NOT my forte. but i shall forge ahead!

Have a great start to a new week, everyone!
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I hope you are all having a good start to your week. I generally take a good hour or two to get myself moving in the morning; I am not a morning person, nor do I drink coffee! I will putz around on my computer for a while until I feel awake enough to eat and then get moving. Fortunately my kids are grown and out of the house and I only work part time so for now I can spend my mornings how I like :wink:

Cindy- I think the pictures are elongating the page and that is why it is going right forever

Lisa, Myra – I am earning my Master’s in Public Health; emphasis nutrition. I started this degree to learn more about nutrition to try to help myself get better. It has helped to some degree. I love going to school but the loans are going to catch up to us eventually!

Diane- you are one crazy woman! I can’t believe your schedule. I used to be a little like you, I like to be busy, but never quite that I don’t think. Please please please take care of yourself while you are off and running.

I am not much of a dog person but I like the pics posted :smile: , thanks for sharing
    I added a picture here of my grand daughter "finger" painting

Jeanette
    gniqwjixufn6.jpg

• JP_in_KY
    JP_in_KY Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Karla, great start to the week. Myra, thanks for updating the mini-goal page. Jeanette, your granddaughter is precious (and colorful). Diane, have a good business trip, then you can PLAY! Bert, how are you feeling?

I need to shower and get to doc but wanted to say hello. Love all the pooch pics. When I was growing up we had a sequence of three dachshunds plus a black lab -- all great dogs. I adore dogs but having them wasn't practical for me -- when I was working and away from my home at least 11 hours a day, it wouldn't have been fair to a dog. So I got a cat -- had never lived with one before I had one! Here are my current "staff members." That's Bella, a tiny tortoiseshell, on the left and Theo, a big tiger (just ask him) on the right. Despite the differences in size, head shape, coloring, type of coat and even personality, they are littermates (cats aren't exactly monogamous and one litter can represent several fathers). Because I live alone, and because everyone I'm truly close to lives in other states, they are my link to sanity! They will be 13 next month. Sorry about the big picture but we've all seen that phone pics show up huge here. Wonder if there's a way to shrink them.

p0f93ptnfb1w.jpg

Did a scale hop and it's not budging (by the way, I ATE while I was sick but my body didn't want things that are good for me so I had low-carb tortillas, cheese, etc. and lots of no-sugar-added yogurt and such). I'm discouraged because I am at an average of 1,100 calories a day and I do move as much as my pain level will let me. Seeing endocrinologist next Monday and hope she will be able to help. It's truly discouraging. i may have some retained fluid and will try a water pill, but as I have told you, my body does NOT want to lose weight and every ounce is a fight. It just makes me furious with myself. I HAVE to do better and your support means a lot.

This week I will get fruit every day but because of the calories and sugars in fruit, I need to drift more toward veggies -- fewer calories for more of them and good fiber too. And I am working on getting more healthy oils in -- they can feel like "wasted" calories but they really are important.

Onward here -- will check in later.
  • luzingg
    luzingg Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Jeanette, thank you so much for the pic of your granddaughter. That put the biggest smile on my face. I always had craft time with my grandkids, nieces, nephews and all those that call me GiGi or Auntie that are not related except by love. There is nothing I loved better than the mess they made of themselves. Proof that they were immersing themselves in their art. I think you may have a budding artist on your hands. I am not a morning person either. The first half of my career I worked second and third shifts. Fit my circadian rhythm perfectly. When I did get a day job it was 9-5, so not so bad. I never liked working 7-3 at the hospital, just not at my best that early in the day. For me getting up early is 8am and I have to set an alarm. I do this Tues-Friday now so I can get my breakfast and get to the gym or my Mom's by 10am.

Myra, thank you for getting the goals updated. You did awesome with your Pilates, 10 is a good start. Just go at your own pace but do keep doing it.

Cindy, I know you really enjoyed your editing time and your walk with Rick and the dogs. Hope this week treats you kindly at work. Mom's birthday is March 3rd, so need to really start planning her party

Diane, what a week you have ahead of you but I know how much you love skiing so at least there is a wonderful prize waiting for all your hard work. Your contributions to the food sound perfect-warm and filling and nutritious. Hope you can sleep on the plane. Tucker is a beautiful dog, love both breeds he comes from. Frankie is actually a small Dane, only weighs 106 pounds and is about 40 inches at the shoulder. All our other Danes (we've had 4 others) were close to 150 pounds and about 50 inches at the shoulders. Hopefully her small size will give her a longer life. Our others lived 11 years, which is very old for the breed. Just an FYI, rinsing your black beans reduces the sodium and, more importantly, reduces their gas producing quality.

Suzi, glad that Jessie is better and back home, but the worry never stops does it. Positive thoughts for a good week of travel. You have laid the foundation of your eating, just let it continue. You are worth it.

Karla, followed your birthday celebrations on FB, looks like you had a great day. Did you get my card? I sent it last Tuesday, hope it got there in time.

I read our new group challenge and acronym for the week and looked back over my eating for the past 2 weeks to see if I need to make major changes. I already eat pretty clean. There are certain things that I plan to continue eating because I like them and don't mind that they are a bit processed. One is turkey sausage in my omelets and on pizza. Another is whole grain bread and whole wheat tortillas. I don't eat a lot of fruit, not a big fan of sweet stuff, but will try to increase it some this week. I am a big veggie eater, always have been. I know I focus a lot on my exercise but I am also following my food plan, just don't talk about it much. I really struggle with eating enough and I am bound and determined to figure out a way to increase my calories this week.

No drum rolls please but I lost 1.2 pounds. So glad I took my measurements yesterday or I would be so unhappy. I know that is a good loss but I always wish to see at least 2. You think I would be over this, I have rarely lost 2 or more pounds in a week. 1-1.6 is my norm, just want to see the weight gone faster, lol. I am taking a day off of exercise. I actually almost put my workout clothes on when I got up, but I know my body needs a day of rest. Now just need to head out into the frigid weather to do my shopping. I may wait until Edd gets back from his errands so the van will be warm, lol.
    Patti

• xjsjaguar
    xjsjaguar Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

We are an active group indeed! Sometimes the results show up on the scale and at times we celebrate "Non Scale Victories" (NSV). Perhaps you have an NSV this week? Here are mine:

1. Surprising loss of 2" total since last measurement.

2. Pleased to have met last weeks mini goals. Found that the tracking and reporting helps too, such as how MFP tracks the weekly totals: 745 minutes exercised; 5,563 calories burned

We are going to be out and about for a good part of today (in the car) as hubby has a small hospital procedure to get done in the city and then on to pick up some items at Costco. Prepared some cut carrots to take along and will take some water too. Will check in later.

MaryLynn
  • KarlaLM58
    KarlaLM58 Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Uggghhh, I did a detailed new group challenge for us and I don't see that it posted. I'll check when I got home.

Patti- we forgot to check the mail on Saturday so I got it yesterday when we remembered to look. Thank you so much and congrats on you loss this week.

Janet- I received your card also. So sweet, thank you.

Will catch up later. Training this morning.

Karla
  • luzingg
    Options
    Karla, you posted the group challenge and info on the the roster board.
  • cindyr619
    cindyr619 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi- Quick check in- feeling better mentally for the moment. :) Work is crazy today- but I'll survive.
    Until later
  • JP_in_KY
    JP_in_KY Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    A quick hi. Weighed before shower and did lose a fraction - but soooooo slow. Curse this metabolism!

Later!
  • KarlaLM58
    Options
    Patti- sheesh, sorry, can you copy and paste it here for me please? At work. Thanks.

Janet- glad you lost some, didn't think you were even weighing!!

Cindy- hang in there my friend!!

Back later,

Karla
  • EniadS
    Options
    Good afternoon all - a day off for MLK day, which is good, but I've not have the best day. Lots of running around - to the nursing home to see my very ill uncle, got my nails done, got my glasses adjusted, did some other stuff. Had lunch at Panera and tried to make good choices, but still ended up with pretty high calorie count for lunch - had cup of french onion soup (no bread) and 1/2 chicken caesar salad. Final straw - at the grocery (where they did NOT have what I wanted!) I looked everywhere and started backing out - at the same time as a guy across and in my blind spot did. No damage to his car, my (plastic) bumper cover deformed enough to crack all the paint and will have to be repainted. Not worth calling insurance about because I'm sure they would call it no-fault, and the damage is probably less than the deductible. Still, it's money and inconvenience. Sigh.

On the positive side, WI today was down 1.5 pounds. I'm happy with that given my indulgences over the weekend.

Got to get going - I forgot to put dinner in the crock pot this morning so will be making it on the stove. Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili from Skinny taste. I'll post the recipe later if it turns out well.
  • EniadS
    Options
    I went and checked out the challenge - it will be a real challenge for me this week with traveling! Not the fruit - I love my fruit and always get it, even when I am traveling. There are always bananas and apples, and sometimes cut up fruit, on the breakfast buffet at most hotels, and I'm taking grapes and clementines skiing. We always order from a deli during our all day meetings, so I will keep it to a salad with protein and an oil and vinegar type dressing. Dinners I'm hoping for some simply grilled fish and veggies.

I don't eat very many processed foods - just checked those canned ingredients I put in the chili for tonight and most of them had all "real food" ingredients except for some citric acid in the tomato sauce and Rotelle tomatoes and some calcium chloride, which I assume is a preservative. My "Wild Harvest" brand black beans have exactly three ingredients - organic black beans, water and sea salt. Maybe what I should say is I try not to eat many *prepared* foods. I prefer fresh veggies over frozen, and frozen over canned (which I almost NEVER eat.) Don't buy the frozen meals or pizzas or burritoes or that kind of thing. I do eat the Dannon Light n Fit Greek fruit yogurts, which probably have bad stuff in them to make them taste so good with so few calories! My weak spot is probably my beverages - I love Diet Coke and Lipton Diet citrus green tea, both of which I'm sure have all kids of bad stuff in them.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    This is from Karla. She posted it on our roster thread, and asked for it to be copied and posted here

Good morning ladies welcome to our new week, your new mini goals and our new GROUP focus.

As we all know, your calorie and food intake is what is 80% responsible for your weight loss, weight gain, or being able to maintain your healthy weight. My observation is that most of us are very adept and focused on our activity, exercises, gym routine, sports practicing, exercise bikes and dvd workouts. This week we will focus on FOOD.

Our new acronym is:

F - fruits
    O - oils
    O - only non-processed
    D - daily

First Group Challenge:

For one week I challenge you to clean up your eating, add healthy fruits, leave out all processed foods and add some healthy oils daily.

Fruits are non only nutritious, most are low in calorie with serving restrictions. Healthy oils are an essential part of our digestive functions. Olive oil, canola oil, Safflower oils are those recognized as healthy. Processed foods are full of carbohydrates, addicives, sugar and usually high in calorie. This week I would like you to really focus on your intake. Ask yourself, is this a fruit? Is this a healthy oil? Is this a non-processed food as you eat daily.

Here are some tips to help us:

1Developing healthy eating habits isn't as confusing or as restrictive as many people imagine.
    2.Consume a Variety of Foods. ...
    3.Keep an Eye on Portions. ...
    4.Eat Plenty of Produce. ...
    5.Get More Whole Grains. ...
    6.Limit Refined Grains, Added Sugar. ...
    7.Enjoy More Fish and Nuts. ...
    8.Cut Down on Animal Fat.

Some statistics:

Benefits of Healthy Eating

•Healthy eating helps prevent high cholesterol and high blood pressure and helps reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes.
    •Healthy eating helps reduce one’s risk for developing obesity, osteoporosis, iron deficiency, and dental caries (cavities)

Consequences of a Poor Diet

•A poor diet can lead to energy imbalance (e.g., eating more calories than one expends through physical activity) and can increase one’s risk for overweight and obesity.
    •A poor diet can increase the risk for lung, esophageal, stomach, colorectal, and prostate cancers.
    •Individuals who eat fast food one or more times per week are at increased risk for weight gain, overweight, and obesity.
    •Drinking sugar-sweetened beverages can result in weight gain, overweight, and obesity.
    ◦Providing access to drinking water gives a healthy alternative to sugar-sweetened beverages.

2nd Group Challenge:

Post a healthy recipe on our recipe board sometime this week.

Ready, set, let's go!! Let us get our slips, splurge and unhealthy food choice out of our system this week. We can do it!

Karla
    January 18, 2016 8:44AM F
  • luzingg
    Options
    Have I told you all how much I hate winter. I hate being cold. Once I get cold I never seem to feel warm again, until I snuggle into my heated waterbed. Today is just such a day. 1 degrees out with high winds and wind chill warnings. All the schools are on a 2 hour delay for tomorrow d/t continued low temps. I did run out to the grocery and got stocked up on lots of veggies and some fruits. I bought some kiwis, haven't had them in quite some time. The problem with fruit is after I have had a few pieces I am done for a while. Just not a lover of sweets so have to force myself to include it in my diet. Cherries are another matter, I could eat my weight in them but there are consequences for this, nuff said there. Made some very yummy Salmon patties with green beans and cauliflower for dinner. Nothing processed there. I fell down on my mini goal though and did not eat enough for lunch. Why is that my nemesis. I just hate forcing myself to eat when I am not hungry. I do know the consequences for low intake is no loss at the scale. I will figure this out but man it sure is hard.

Mary Lynn, congrats on inches lost.
    Myra, thanks for pasting Karla's post here.
    Janet, I do hate that you have to struggle so, but at least it is a loss. Your body is still holding on to fluid because of your bug. That is what bodies do in times of stress, they hold on to everything in case they need it, that includes fats and fluids. How did Dr appointment go today?

Karla, did you WI today, I think you said your WI day was Monday? How is the training going?

In an effort to change things up a bit I have a turkey breast thawing in the fridge for later this week. Also going to make a pot of Mexican soup and I think we will have Bangin Good Shrimp too. I bought a huge package of chicken breasts and have cut some of them into cubes and the rest into 3-5 ounce portions and put into the freezer. I love being able to just take out what I need and it is already cleaned and portioned.
    Patti
  • KarlaLM58
    Options
    Myra- Thank you so much for having my back!! You are a treasure to our board. Patti is busy during the week with her classes, so it is great to have to read and respond so nicely.

Diane- Congrats on that nice loss!! You are getting there lady, it takes time and patience to get all the balls rolling. I think that is why the weekly mini goals help so much, so we can focus on things that slide. I know it does me. Are you going to Seattle?

I am doing some in-house walking to get my 10k steps. I am at 7038; this has become so fun for several friends of mine. Seeing each other steps helps enthuse each of us to get moving. My GF, Sharon, in Panama City is on Garmin with us, Ellen and Char from the WW days are on there.

I had such a wonderful weekend. I am blessed beyond words with devoted and fun friends. My husband is my absolute best friend. We know only love each other, we truly LIKE each other and respect each other. He was so funny at the tavern where we were listening to the blues bands. Monica's husband has a woody woodpecker laugh and I heard it all afternoon. It was awesome.

I will weigh in the morning for my official weight. I am down some, but I think it will show a little more tomorrow. LOL.

see you all in the morning.

PLEASE READ THE GROUP CHALLENGES AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I'D LIKE TO BUILD OUR RECIPE FILES FOR US ALL TO SHARE AND USE AT EACH OTHER'S HOMES. WE HAVE TO GET OUR FOOD INTAKE UNDER CONTROL BEFORE WE CAN TRULY LOSE.

Karla
  • BlessedBeyondMsr
    BlessedBeyondMsr Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Evening ladies....

Diane: I have to say that when I pulled up that picture of your son's dog it made me LOL with delight this morning! What a beautiful face! Loved it. I am so sorry to hear about your fender bender, but glad it wasn't major and no one was hurt. Prayers for safe travels for you this week and Suzi as well. I am not far from Blacksburg! We are at the very end of the state in Bristol, VA on the border of TN. I was born in Fairfax and lived in that area as a child. Parents divorced and my mom is from Bristol. My father was born and raised in MD. He last lived in Columbia and couldn't take the cold any longer as he is getting older and moved to FLA. He did the snow bird thing for a while and then up and moved there permanently. I love Blacksburg, used to go to VT games there with friends in my college days. So I am a VT fan! Since we are on the border here, there is a big rival between UT and VT fans. They are planning a big rival game here in Bristol next year at the raceway, which we got coveted tickets too, yay! I LOVE this end of our state, it is truly beautiful. Oh and awesome WL for the week! :)

Myra: Thanks for updating the mini goals for us. Great job on your workout!

Cindy: My mom has a mini LH Dachshund that looks identical to our standard. They look like father and son. So cute. Would love to see a pic of your baby. I just love this breed. They are so lovable and sweet. I admire you're dedication to clean eating and think it's great and shows how disciplined/determined you are.

Jeanette: That picture of your granddaughter is SO cute! She is certainly getting into it, lol. Cute memory.

Janet: I am glad you made a sensible choice with your choice of pets. So many people don't think about those things when they get a dog. Your cats are beautiful. I really hope for a good report for you from the endocrinologist and that they can be of some help as far as getting the right dose of thyroid medicine that your body needs and maybe some other helpful answers, tips.

Patti: Congrats on the weight loss, I think that's a really good loss! I am not crazy about fruit either! I'm with you, there are not many fruits I like to eat either. Cherries, watermelon, certain apples. I am trying to do better. I do not like winter either! I am cold natured. My son is on a 2 hr delay here tomorrow too due to freezing temps.

MaryLynn: You are so sweet and I appreciate all of your encouragement. I'm so glad you're here and you are doing awesome! Ditto goes out to you Miss LISA!

• EniadS
    Options
    Patti, the only picture I had of Tucker is him sitting down, but he has the classic Dane shape. If you notice in the picture, his legs are so long that when he “sits” his behind is off the floor by an inch or two! I think he is about 90 pounds, so not much smaller than Frankie. Congrats on the loss – I think 1.2 is pretty good. If you are really just getting back to exercising after a break, you are building muscle too, which weighs more than fat. So keep that in mind.

Mary Lynn, congrats on the inches lost! That is awesome. I still haven’t taken my measurements – I really should. I know I did NOT take them when I started WW, and I regretted it because I know I lost many inches. I almost would prefer losing inches over pounds, sop my clothes would feel better again.

Karla, so funny about walking the house to get your steps up! I do that too sometimes, but I’m only at 7K for the day and am not going to make 10. But I did go upstairs three extra times to get to 15 flights today! I am going to Keyport WA, which is across Puget Sound from Seattle. We usually take the ferry at least one direction, which is fun.

Jeannette, I loved that picture of your granddaughter! I think it is so important for kids to experience texture and smell and feel at that age.

Janet, I know I’ve seen that picture of Bella before because it was your avatar for a while, but I don’t know that I’ve ever seen Theo. He is a very handsome boy, and looks much like my Minnie with the white around the mouth. I looked and the only pics I have of my kitties are when they were still kittens about 4 years ago. Ours are littermates too – Cleo and Minnie are both tabbies that are almost twins, then there is Jasper, who is much bigger, all black and clearly has some Siamese in him because he has those SMARTS and the Siamese voice. I’ll see if I can find a picture to post, or maybe try to pose them and take one.

Cindy, hang in there! You are getting writing done along with the day job. You can do this!

Myra, thanks for doing the update. I always enjoyed days when the kids were off school if we didn’t need to be anywhere.

Well, I did make the soup/chili, even though I forgot to put it in the crock pot this morning. It was pretty good. I make better chicken chili when I have time to do all the chopping, but this was pretty easy and could easily be put together in the morning before work and left all day. I’ll post the recipe on the recipe site.