Leslie Sansone July 2013 Walk Challenge

Options
texasgardnr
texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
WELCOME to all walkers! It is almost July, and time to be thinking about a new monthly challenge! With the sizzling summer days :glasses: and chilly winter days :smile: , depending on where one lives, having LS DVDs to pop in the player is a great alternative to walking outdoors as many of us were able to do in the past spring and autumn seasons.

This group is open to any and all walkers, the majority of us use Leslie Sansone Walk At Home workouts, but those great walks outside or on the treadmill, as well as other Walk DVDs, count too. However you get your walk in, join us!

We are a positive, supportive group, and I promise that this challenge will motivate, challenge, as well as inspire you!

Set your goal for how many miles you want to walk, indoors or outside, this month. Post your results daily, weekly, however you like.

If you find this group in the middle of the month it doesn't matter which day of the month that you join in. Just set your goals to reflect what you want to walk for the remaining days. You are always welcome!

So tie up those shoes and get some water, and let's start walking!

Walk strong!

Replies

• jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! 55 miles is my goal for July's LS Walk Challenge. Best wishes to all :)
  • tmrtynan
    tmrtynan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will go for 50 miles in July.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge. My goal is 23 miles. I will be on vacation July 2 - 7, so please don't think I bailed after 1 day. :wink:
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    I'm in for 40 miles for July. :)
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thank you texasgardnr for getting us going for July! I need my Leslie and shooting for 40 miles in July. We can do this!!!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Goal for July....45 miles.
  • beanoneal
    beanoneal Posts: 5
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I'm looking forward to it! My goal for July is 40 miles. Good luck all!!:smile:
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined the group. I have been walking with Leslie for years. I try to do a 5 mile dvd 3-4 times a week so I am going to aim for 80 miles in July.
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined too.I walk with Leslie and outside.Never done a challenge going for 50 miles as low 40s has been my monthly max in past
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    First mile with Leslie done for the month. :)
    Goal 40

7/1 1 mile w/Leslie

Total 1 mile
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Goal for July - 30 miles
  • kelcity
    kelcity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal for July is 40 miles.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Goal for July 50 miles.
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday July 1!

I try to report all my miles on Mondays :) I am still doing LS Ultimate 5 Day but I will be changing it up in the next few weeks and adding LS Belly Blasting (as soon as I get it in the mail).

Hope all have a great week! See you next Monday :) Walk Strong and Be Blessed

06/01- 5 Miles
  • supremelady
    supremelady Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My goal is going to be 100 miles for the month of July
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Hi to Chris. You found us.

I will try for 140 miles this month.
  • Montrose11
    Montrose11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to find this group because I love Leslie! I am going to do 40 miles this month. I'll be on vacation some of this month so it might be tough, but I'm sure going to try!

Good luck to everyone.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    140 goal

8 miles today

132 miles to go
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi to Chris. You found us.

I will try for 140 miles this month.
    Sorry have messed up the brackets!
    Gulp-you are an incredible role model impossible target for me to match but I will do my best thanks for telling me about this thread!
    I have managed 3.5 miles today-better than my usual 2! 46.5 to go
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Goal for July - 40 Miles