Like Minded Lushes - February 2016

Options
1235»

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Oh and Robin...the husband has switched areas within his company so he no longer travels to Everett. :/ he's now spending the week in Foley Alabama...not nearly as fun as your neck of the woods. (No offense to anyone from Alabama) I doubt I'll be joining him on his trips.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    tuesday - 2
    Wednesday - 2
    Thursday - 4

May leave early to go to a client happy hour. Still want to take it easy and get to bed early. My little guy decided his new wake up time is 6am instead of 7-730. I don't like it so much.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Ashley, that has been a struggle for me too...a glass or two of wine at night never really ceased weight loss, it has always been the weekend binges. Maybe now that we won't have so many family obligations we can keep it cool on the weekends and spend more time outside then sitting around drinking????
    Monday is my plan to get back on a plan. I might still drink everyday but not to excess and I will start logging again and getting daily exercise in. Now that everyone is gone and we are moved into our condo there aren't anymore excuses....priorities for March are get back into some kind of shape and find a job!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I leave in 3 weeks for a Spring Break trip...which means bathing suit time!! I am cracking this fat *kitten* into shape to drop at least 5 lbs before then. I just bought a bunch of sparkling water. I am a good water drinker in general...but sparkling water kinda makes me feel like I'm having a cocktail. So I'm hoping it helps. :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Well, the drinking all week did not help me out this weekend.....

Friday I had good intentions. Had 1 drink at happy hour, then a very weak sangria and a beer at dinner. I was ready to put on my PJs, have a couple glasses of wine after dinner, and watch Survivor, but our neighbors had invited us down so we went down and ended up staying over there till after midnight.

Saturday our friend showed up with a liter of red around 1:30 so we pretty much drank wine all day. I moderated fairly well till around 7 or 8 and then just kept drinking the wine till about 1. Still got a run/walk with the kids in yesterday but was just exhausted from too much wine and lack of sleep.

But this is a new week! So I WILL do better. Nothing yesterday. I tried to have a beer at lunch but got carded and didn't have my ID.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I had a great weekend with Holly. We shopped and just hung out. Today I have to get back on track and really start a plan. I think I can I think I can I think I can.

Syd sorry he won't be up here any more for you to join him.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Did not do so well over the past few days- re: the calories and non moderation. Time to gird my loins (what does that mean?) and have a good week!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Friday was not good...started drinking wine around 2 because the husband and son were both home (I'll just blame it on them)...didn't stop til late and went through 2 bottles of wine. :o 0 Saturday and Sunday. I'm out of wine and the husband is in Alabama so maybe I'll do better.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Not sure about tonight. There is a whole bottle of rose' and some ciders in the fridge so if I want one, I may have one or two. I've slept 17 hours the past 2 nights and I may finally be catching up on my missed sleep from over the weekend....