Depression after Surgery

Options
13»

Replies

• GalgoMomAnita
    GalgoMomAnita Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the school is helping out - please do take advantage of anything they may offer - one on one counseling, groups, etc. I still vote for exercise as it will likely help with the stress eating, too. You're doing all the right things to get help :)
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have suffered from depression for years, off and on. I always know when it's time to go back on medication. I take a very mild anti-depressant and it has been a lifesaver for me. I also visit a therapist from time to time when I feel the need. Fortunately, that need doesn't arise too often. I'm glad you are reaching out and getting the help you deserve. You are a great person and deserve only the best! I'm proud of everything you have accomplished these last months.
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing everything wrong.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come and what all you've done in the last half-year! Kicking *kitten* on tests, keeping your logging up, and your total pounds lost. You have a lot to be proud of, woman! Congrats to you!
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate all of the support you've given me. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys.
    I think exercise has something to do with it. I stopped going to the gym about a month ago because I had got my tattoo finished. I've found it hard to get the motivation to go back.
    A lot of stress lately too.