Team Carol Meat and Greet

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member

Replies

• mabear32059
    mabear32059 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am kim and I choose michone! I want to be more active every day, and log my food everyday.
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! My name is Lisa and I choose Carol. My goals for this challenge will be to log my food everyday and some sort of exercise 6 days a week!
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Mt name is Liz and I choose Rosita. I plan to stay under my calorie goal and go to the gym 3 times a week.
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andrea and I choose Michone.
    My goals for this challenge is to make it habitual to be more intentionally active on 3 of my 4 "non gym days", specifically to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio and 20 of strength training those days. That time aside from the strength and cardio I get from everyday kid and house keeping..that's why I say intentionally active. ;)
  • lynnhudzik
    lynnhudzik Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Lynn and so excited to be part of this challenge. I choose to be Jessie. My goals are to log meals daily, drink 64 oz water a day and be intentional in what I eat and to monitor portion sizes.
    Thanks!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kimber, I am choosing Carol!

Goals: min. 8 cups of water daily.
    Continue with FitnessBlender weight loss plan I started 2 weeks ago
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Chelsey, and I am choosing Maggie!

Goals:
    Meet my protein goals in the MFP macro counter.
    Continue the weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm by nextteenamateur.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Chelsey, and I am choosing Maggie!

Goals:
    Meet my protein goals in the MFP macro counter.
    Continue the weight-lifting program from BodyBuilder http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm by nextteenamateur.

To clarify the protein - I'd like to hit between 100-120g of protein a day. That's a huge increase from my normal protein intake now (65-85g).
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is kodi and I choose Carol. My goals are to: log and weigh my food everyday and be active every day and start a weight lifting program
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Haha! I just "read" the title to this thread "meat and greet"...hmmm, I wonder who will end up zombie fodder first! LOL
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Haha! I just "read" the title to this thread "meat and greet"...hmmm, I wonder who will end up zombie fodder first! LOL

:D
  • leconaway722
    leconaway722 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi you guys I'm Lauren and my character is Carol. My goal is to turn making wiser food choices, logging my meal, and being more active into daily habits.
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm Cassie. My character is Judith. My goal is to workout at least 3 times a week.
  • LewLooo
    LewLooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Amanda. I choose Carol. My personal challenges are:
    1. Walk on non work days
    2. Kettlebells on work days.
    3. Log food everyday
    4. Drink some water everyday
  • chupajen
    chupajen Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi all, i'm Jen and I picked Carol. I'm going for fruit/veggies at each meal, and sticking with my work out routine.
  • ali3boys
    ali3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm Ali, I choose Jessie. I'm working out 45 min 4 or more days a week. Drinking my daily water intake. Taking vitamins/supplement daily.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Rae and I choose Maggie. I haven't ever watched TWD, but I've always wanted to. I'm weird in that I can't start watching a show mid-stream. I have to start from the beginning, so will need to get Season 1 and start binge-watching to catch up.

My daily personal goals are:
    Log my food and stay under my calorie goals
    Drink at least 64 oz of water
    Eat at least 5 servings of fruit/veggies
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, Patti here - 3rd 1/2 season as Maggie (RIP Beth). I see some newbies here, welcome! Shout out to all the long timers too :)

Totally torn about the premier tomorrow, 'course it's Valentines day and the hubby wants to take me out for dinner, my sister that I haven't seen in nearly 2 years is in town, and what is my heart's desire???? To park my butt at 8pm Central and chew my fingernails off until I know Daryl will be OK.

My hopes of making a habit are to drink half my body weight in ounces of water daily (I don't know what this is always so difficult for me!!) and practice yoga for a minimum of 10 minutes each day.

Let's do this ladies!!
  • qthomas
    qthomas Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Quinita. I pick Michone. My goal is to log my meals and to start a workout routine.
  • jslovelife
    jslovelife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I've never joined a challenge before on MFP, but I love TWD. I've been doing weight watcher points and need a change. My main goal is to track what I eat. I really struggle with that. I also need to focus more on lowering my blood pressure & cholesterol. I'm ready!!
    Oh- I pick Maggie.