Team Carol Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Maria here :smiley: and once a Carol, always a Carol! Last challenge I became a zombie because I couldn't get my act together to log and check in. So my goals this challenge are:

Log food: 7/7
    Hit the gym: 5/7
    Drink 60oz of water: 7/7

Glad to see everyone! Tomorrow looks to be exciting.
  • LeanFitLisa
    LeanFitLisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lisa and my character is Carol :)
    My goals are:

Steps: 5,000 steps daily
    Zumba class: once a week

Note: Zumba may be more than that but with my work schedule and the class times it is hard to fit in. This challenge will, at least, get me there once a week!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to DVR the premiere tomorrow. The boyfriend and I will be out to dinner devouring delicious food and beverage.
  • ElizabethMimms
    ElizabethMimms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings, flesh puppets! I give my rose to Carol. My goals are to honestly log all entries of food and exercise, even when the food consumption is freakishly high and the exercise is pathetically null. Happy hunting!
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carla & I choose Michonne.
    I will:
    1. Log all of my food every day
    2. Accomplish 10,000 steps on my Fitbit at least three days each week.

Thanks for the chance to be accountable & for making it fun!

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has posted up until now should be listed alphabetically on the Winners and Walkers thread. Let me know if you got missed or if your character choice is wrong.

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    ginncjb wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Carla & I choose Michonne.
    I will:
    1. Log all of my food every day
    2. Accomplish 10,000 steps on my Fitbit at least three days each week.

Thanks for the chance to be accountable & for making it fun!
    You're welcome. :smile: I'm hoping to keep myself acountable as well.

• hollyj365
    hollyj365 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Holly and I choose Michonne.
    I will:
    1. log all of my food every meal
    2. cize at least 3 times a week(and log exercise)

• ktwjax1
    ktwjax1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen. And my character is michonne! My goal is to log all meals and increase my steps to 3000/day.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! I'm tj and I love Carol! Haven't missed a WD challenge and I'm going to make it through this one too!

My goal is to take my vitamins every day and exercise 20 min 4 times a week. Wish me luck!!
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My name is Chrissy and I love Carol. I've never done a challenge before so I figured this is the awesomest way to start.

My goals are to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day (an area I am seriously doing awful in)
    Track every bite accurately.
    Add an at home workout at least 1 day per week on top of gym days.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    OH Wow! What a first episode! Wow, WoW, wOW!!!
  • lindatrafford
    lindatrafford Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Linda and I choose Maggie. My goals are to stay within my calorie limit and to eat more protein. Also to do some weight bearing exercise every day, even if only for 10 minutes. Wish me luck!
  • kepeat296
    kepeat296 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Karen, I choose Maggie. I want to make eating breakfast everyday, drink 64oz of water daily and become more active.
  • emzalou24
    emzalou24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late but hoping I can add on! I choose michone. My aims: be more active every day including going to the gym and log food honestly on mfp.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Not too late. We'll take sign ups all week.
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Bonus Point Challenge 1: When I am working in the shop, I am taking an exercise break every hour or 2. I'll do squats or other calisthenic style exercises, a 10 or so video workout or 10-15 min of cardio. On the days I do not have to be to the shop I am focusing on getting my workouts done first thing in the morning. I am going to try to use a WD workout while watching each episode. (we go to a friend's house to watch, so I don't know if I will do this every Sunday)

BPC 2: plan to get it knock out with one of my breaks tomorrow.

BPC 3: I am choosing the clock jumps, they are great for trail running.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Hi ladies!!! I'm tj and I love Carol! Haven't missed a WD challenge and I'm going to make it through this one too!

My goal is to take my vitamins every day and exercise 20 min 4 times a week. Wish me luck!!

Hello again! We are going to kick butt this time!
  • ReginaStar75
    ReginaStar75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!! My name is Regina and I choose Carol!! My goal is to drink 8 cups of water a day... I don't know why it's so hard for me but I have to force myself to drink water. My other goal is to stay consistent with logging all my food intake.
    Good luck everyone! B)