Daily check in

Options

Replies

• msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great to hear @ab6046! Hopefully you can continue your streak.

I'm really trying to bounce back from yesterday. I felt awful all night and got very little sleep. Unfortunately fatigue tends to trigger binges. I'm so tired of this mental game.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »
    .... usually consists of one to toe binges a week.

Eeeewwwww lol! (I love typos :D )
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Maybe cannibalism is the answer, after the first binge strikes you must watch caillou while eating a toe. Now I am not saying it has to be your toe, you can go to the morgue, or if you want the workout find a person and acquire their toe and binge on them. I wonder if that will catch on as a new treatment plan?

DISCLAIMER: The preceding statement was made in jest, I can not be held liable for anyone following my advice to eat a toe. Basically I AM JOKING!!!!!! Just in case you could not tell.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Bah, I got up in the middle of the night and ate again last night. I doubt it was more than 200 calories, but I still feel defeated for giving in to anything. I have to stop beating myself up for just a little midnight snack.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    For the vegan among us, there is always toe fu. (Vegan cannibals. Oxymoron if ever there was one)

High stress day for me. Preschool+Easter parties at preschool+recent full moon=AAAAAAAAAAAAARG!
  • ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Didn't read anything above this post but I'm feeling bingey so this is my attempt to write before I bite
  • ab6046
    Options
    Hahahha does it have to be a human toe? I do love chicken feet!
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ummm EWWWW, yes the toe must be from a human, and you must also watch Caillou.
  • msty112
    Options
    Who wants to come live with me, tie me to a chair and viciously slap me around when I'm about to binge? Seriously that's what it feels like it will take right now.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Whoever comes your house and does that to you should make a pit stop and stop by my place and do the same to me. I had a very mini binge but can feel the urge escalating. Gonna try to take control since it's only 2:15.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    The toe talk didn't gross y'all out?

If I was close by either of you, I'd do it. Slapping someone would be an awesome stress reliever for me right about now.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Only if I can slap you with a fish.
  • ab6046
    Options
    It's fine with me if you slap me with a fish, but ideally you would grill it first! If not, no worries. I love sashimi!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    Only if I can slap you with a fish.

Been watching Veggie Tales?!?

• ab6046
    Options
    I had another episode but it was relatively small. Thankfully I didn't have much at home and I didn't buy much from the store. I'll log everything in MFP tomorrow but considering how much I wanted to binge today, I would say overall it was a win. I probably came in around 3000 calories or a little lower. My goal will be to not binge at all through Friday, for now.
  • msty112
    Options
    Bad day for me. Really stressed out. This afternoon I consumed a milkshake, 2 Reese cups, 2 butterfingers, a cliff bar, a PB&J sandwich, 4 squares of dark chocolate topped with PB, a bowl of cereal, and 2 string cheese. Afternoon is the worst part of the day for me. Thinking of just locks big myself is the bedroom while my daughter naps.
  • ab6046
    Options
    I'm sorry that you had such a bad day. Stress definitely seems to be the common thread in all of this. I was really craving peanut butter today too. In fact, I ate some of my roommates which I am not proud of. He is out of town so tomorrow I will buy some to replace it. I didn't have too much just in case he randomly showed up haha, but still definitely overstepped my bounds.

• ab6046
    Options
    I came in at 3213 calories yesterday which is actually pretty good. I'm hoping that I got the urges out of my system and that I can be on track, at least for a few days. Today is an internship day so it tend to be more difficult, but I'm going to do my best. I hope everyone has a good day!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    Full on panic attack this morning at 6am. Shaking, couldn't breath, had chills, shakes, and sweating.

Walked 3.5 miles, cranked up tunes, and talked to HP. I feel better. Still feel f fragile, but better. Being a Christian, contrary to popular belief, does not instantly cure all problems. I wish lol!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Being a Christian, contrary to popular belief, does not instantly cure all problems. I wish lol!

Glad you got it under control. If being a Christian did instantly cure all problems, everybody would be one. :wink:

If you hadn't straightened yourself out, Laura would have come over and slapped you with a fish. That seems like the Christian thing to do.