Daily check in Thread

Options
123457»

Replies

• sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank your for the advice. I decided to take a day off again. I definetly feel better. The pain is still there, while walking but it has improved a lot. I'm feeling like myself again. I'll continue with the training tomorrow following Anita, one step at a time.
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    I'm definetly better with knee pain. Today Day 3 of Level 2 felt much doable that before. The push up positions are getting easier each time. However, I'm unable to keep jumping the rope. Therefore, I just keep moving, to hold up my heart rate.
  • rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @sierobarbosa34 , glad to hear your knee is better! I had an issue in level 2 also on my left knee and I could hardly walk for a couple days. Thankfully it worked itself out.
    Today I did level 1 and even though I was able to breeze through it, my shoulders were definitely lit up and I was sweating at the end. I incorporated some weights with some moves. I will say I was very proud I could do the side lunge with interior raise almost effortlessly. Still a good work though!
  • sierobarbosa34
    Options
    I'm very happy with the results from this workout. Today, Day 4 - Level 2 was challenging. The last move "The killer" literally killed me. I was able to perform only half of it. However, I enjoy every second.
  • rumswood
    Options
    How are you all coming along?
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Did day 29 today! I've been on my own this week and baby is going through some kind of phase where he won't nap again, or sleep properly at night, so I haven't had half an hour to myself to do it daily, hence it taking so much more than 30 days. But I can feel the benefits in my core strength and arms, so I don't think it's necessary to do it on consecutive days if you're not doing it for weight loss.

I'm going away tonight for a week's holiday with my mum so will do the last day there if I can. If not, I'll be kayaking and walking all day so I can test my new muscles!

Which workout are you doing now rumswood?
  • rumswood
    Options
    @smal48, I am just now finishing up week 2 of her Body Revolution series. So far I like it. The first couple of weeks here haven't been very intense, but I can feel my muscles warming up and are tender. It has a different set up vs. 30DS. Still circuit training, but not 3-2-1.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    rumswood wrote: »
    @smal48, I am just now finishing up week 2 of her Body Revolution series. So far I like it. The first couple of weeks here haven't been very intense, but I can feel my muscles warming up and are tender. It has a different set up vs. 30DS. Still circuit training, but not 3-2-1.[/

I like the sound of less intense! I think that program needs longer than 20 mins a day though, doesn't it? I'm glad it's working for you so far :)
  • rumswood
    Options
    smal48 wrote: »
    rumswood wrote: »
    @smal48, I am just now finishing up week 2 of her Body Revolution series. So far I like it. The first couple of weeks here haven't been very intense, but I can feel my muscles warming up and are tender. It has a different set up vs. 30DS. Still circuit training, but not 3-2-1.[/

I like the sound of less intense! I think that program needs longer than 20 mins a day though, doesn't it? I'm glad it's working for you so far :)

The first week has the option to do cardio after you do the first dvds. Then the next week the dvds are approx 30 minutes. I'm hearing from other girls further along that they are progressively more difficult and by weeks 6 and up she doesn't give you a chance to recover, so we will see how that goes. So far I got this. Lol. I also bought BodyShred too. I hear that starts off where this set leaves off, so we will see. I did do the optional second Cardio the first week. And it rotates, like dvd 1, dvd 2, cardio, dvd 1, dvd 2, cardio for weeks 1&2 then same for the next weeks with the rest of the dvds. Like 3,4 cardio, 3,4, cardio etc.
  • momtohanna
    momtohanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this thread still going? I'm starting today, and would love to jump in.
  • rumswood
    Options
    momtohanna wrote: »
    Is this thread still going? I'm starting today, and would love to jump in.
    Oh yes! We're all in various stages. I'm in phase 2 week 5. Welcome! I'm glad to see we have a new member!

Today was day 4 week 5 phase 2. Man she kicked my butt all over the place. Lol.
    I got nothing but love for you though Jillian. :*