Team: Mission Slimpossible

Now that the teams are formed it's time to introduce yourself to your fellow team members. These individuals will be your support. You are a team and you will do it together.

Feel free to use this discussion to share tips, comments and most importantly provide support.

Good Luck TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE!!!

Replies

• Hi everyone! Go team mission Slimpossible!! My names Dawn, I'm from the Uk and I'm 28years old, looking forwards to getting to know you all throughout the challenge xx
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Hello! My name is Ashley I am 26 years old and live in Oklahoma, USA I am a mother of 2 and I have 58lbs to get down to my goal....lets rock this challenge!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Hello i'm june really looking forward to the challenge and getting to know you all. :)
  • Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Jose and I'm from New York. Its my first time doing something like and its seems like its going to be fun. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully winning this :):)
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hey everyone! My name is Robbie. I'm 41 and live in Georgia, USA. My goal is to lose 25lbs more, eventually... :)
  • :) Really looking forward to this starting! Hope you're all having a good weekend? X
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    Hello Team! I'm Sarah from Iowa. Looking forward to this challenge! I have about 20 lbs more to lose and am looking forward to a successful April.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Hello, My name is Marcella. I'm 58 and live in Georgia, USA. I've lost 32 pounds and have about 28 to go. Excited for this April challenge.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi Team Mission Slimpossible!!

Welcome and thanks for joining The Biggest Loser Challenge - April 2016

Your team is now complete with 15 members. Starting Saturday, March 26 through to Friday, April 1 (depending on what day you weigh-in) you can submit your starting weight numbers. All starting weights must be entered by April 1 .

Be sure to utilize your team members for support and encouragement over the month of April. You are now officially accountable to them. They are counting on you for weekly bragging rights of being The Biggest Loser!!

Good Luck Everyone!

Serendipity xo
  • kksmom1789
    I'm so motivated to lose all my extra weight it's not even about being skinny it's all about health with me I want to feel healthy instead of like a blob haha
  • JMarcella57
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    I'm so motivated to lose all my extra weight it's not even about being skinny it's all about health with me I want to feel healthy instead of like a blob haha

Healthy is definitely the way to go! That way, when you're my age, you will have been enjoying an amazing, healthy lifestyle for many years!
  • kksmom1789

Healthy is definitely the way to go! That way, when you're my age, you will have been enjoying an amazing, healthy lifestyle for many years!

I couldn't agree more I was actually born with a heart condition I've had 3 open heart surgeries with a couple more in my future with 2 kids I want to make sure i'm around a looooooooooong time they are still young my daughter is 6 and my son is 1
  • yangjoma
    yangjoma Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm Josie. I don't have a goal weight, but I am looking to lose a few pounds and start healthier habits. I hope joining this challenge can help motivate that. I wish you all luck! Go team! :)
  • kksmom1789
    I think I decided to have my weigh in day be on Thursdays so my first official weigh in for the challenge will be March 31st which is my daughters 7th birthday so hopefully it's some good luck since the weight i'm currently trying to lose is from my pregnancy with her little butt
  • JMarcella57
    ... my first official weigh in for the challenge will be March 31st which is my daughters 7th birthday ...
    That sounds like a great idea. Each week, it can be a reminder that she's a great reason to stay healthy and in shape. <3
    I'm actually in another challenge with a Monday weigh in. So to keep things simple, I will probably do my official weigh in on Monday, March 28th.
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    I have decided to wi on a Monday too :#
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    I will also weigh in on Mondays. I've been doing that for the last three months and it helps me keep weekend indulgences in check. :smiley:
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi Slim Buddies,

I'm DivaFord (my friends really called me that - lololol). So I'm a weight loss success story junkie - lololol. I watch all the weight loss shows on tv - Biggest Loser is my fav (I actually met the trainer Dolvett), My Diet is Better Than Yours, Fit to Fat to Fit, Extreme Makeover Weight Loss and Fat Chance - lololol. My friends say I need a intervention - lololololol. But I don't just watch em I make it happen for myself too. I use to be 296 lbs and I've lost 90 lbs so far so my goal is to get to 150 lbs or bust!!!! Glad to be on the team. Let's rock this!!!! :smile:

PS - I think I'm gonna make my weigh in on Friday.
  • JMarcella57
    @divaford140 - Thanks for the inspiration. I also enjoy watching the weight loss success stories. It reminds me that it can be done and that I can also do this. I'm just over halfway to my goal. (My son tells me I need an HGTV intervention!)
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Thinking my weigh in days will be Tuesday. I do legs on Sunday (which will cause a few days of water retention and swelling of the biggest part of my body for a few days after) and fast day is Monday. Think Tuesday sounds just about right for me. :smiley:

Half way to you Friday... Here I come!!!