Team: Thin it to Win it

Options

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    ***ANNOUNCEMENT - Change in Game Rules!!***

Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

**********************************************************************************************

As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Serendipity <3

okay...Got it...Thank you for posting the update here!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Congrats to all of the following teammates for their weight loss for this week!!!! Everyone did a good job! Thank you for putting in the hard work!
    Here is the current weigh in for today! We are still waiting on a few more ppl to weigh in!

SLGibbs- 1.8 LBS
    Sabrina_Dolce -2.2 Lbs
    DS1415-0.2 LBS
    Britnaii-2.0 LBS
    Tayter_Tot7- 0.9 LBS
    303lissy- 3.0 LBS
    Nerdishgirl3- 7.0 LBS
    Wahagent05-4.0 LBS

sdfq9sohndll.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Options
    39dgxodciz75.jpg

To the teammates that committed to the mini challenge!!!!
    Sabrina_Dolce joined myself in the 1 lb per week mini challenge, which WE SMASHED!!!! woohoo!!!

...And Nerdishgirl3 committed to an extra 15 mins on her workout!!!
    Thank you both for being a team player!

If anyone has ideas for another mini challenge for the upcoming week, please share!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    Options
    *ATTENTION* Okay team, we had a okay weigh in for this week...SOME did well, while others did...NOT SO WELL! Please push harder this week, b/c WE are NOT in the lead!
    This is a challenge, so therefore we need to push past what we normally do!
    Every teammate should weigh in with at least a 1 LB LOSS or more loss each week!

If we cut out soda & drink our body weight in water for 7 days, we can EASILY lose 1 LB, or skip fast food for a week...perhaps replace a normal meal with a salad!
    Come on team...let's get serious about this challenge!!!

Also, we have the same few ppl posting on the thread...we are a TEAM! We need input from EVERYONE! If you can't post daily, try to post as often as you can! Not posting at all is not supporting your teammates...we need all the support we can get!

Can we please start week 2, making this a team effort? It would be greatly appreciated by your teammates!
  • mbhck
    mbhck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Username:mbchk
    Weight:240.2
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hey all congrats this week!! Let's keep pushing ourselves and make next week even awesomer :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Thin It To Win It!

All weights have been entered for your team. The team collectively has lost a total of 29.4 lbs! Well Done!!

We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    a5i0awtankca.jpg

Additional Weight loss for this week...

Mbhck- 2.0 LBS
    Nicklang02- 4.0 LBS

You both did an awesome job!!! :) Congrats on your weight loss!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hi Team Thin It To Win It!

All weights have been entered for your team. The team collectively has lost a total of 29.4 lbs! Well Done!!

We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.

Thank you for always keeping each team well informed!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    Hey all congrats this week!! Let's keep pushing ourselves and make next week even awesomer :)

Thank you 303lissy...you did great this week...3.0 LBS is not an easy feat! You really pushed hard for your team...thank you!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Weigh in was today for me. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but I'm down to 249.

This week was rough dealing with emotional drama from friends and family. I didn't get to exercise as much as I'd have liked. With additional exercise this next week should go well!

Look who is the BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!!!! Awesome job to say the least....and unbelievable 7.0 LBS in one week......OUTSTANDING!!!!! Glad you are on OUR team!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    (Posted by serendipity0913) Total pounds lost to date in the Biggest Loser Challenge for April is 259.9!!!!

Collectively we all did a great job! Pat yourselves on the back for your contribution!
    Just imagine how the upcoming weeks will be! By the end of April we should top 1000 LBS lost....staggering!!!!!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    ox5ndvavig44.jpg

Enjoy your weekend, but don't gain back what you have successfully loss!
    Remember your portion sizes!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So true about weekends! Weekends seem to be the hardest for me, but so far I've managed to stay under my calorie goals! Just one more day to make it through. I have been having some horrible cravings this weekend. But I have not given into that temptation because I know it's ultimately not worth the calories and you guys are depending on me! I really hope to bring a bigger loss next week.

Also so proud of my team for losing 29.4 pounds altogether!!

Maybe for a challenge this week we can try to add more fruits and veggies to our meals? Try a new fruit or veggie we haven't had before?

Also, another challenge could be for everyone to try to switch up your workout routine by adding a different type of exercise.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! :D
  • Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I am the one member that posted a GAIN in the first week of the challenge. I am not going to use this forum to provide EXCUSES, I just wanted to let you all know that I am committed to the challenge and it is looking really good that I will have a loss this week! I chose to do my weigh in on Mondays to help me stay on track over the weekend (kinda backfired last week! ) I thought about just not posting but I am not giving up! I have been reading all of the posts here daily, thanks for all of the tips and motivation!
    Go team!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    wsnripnjb7ge.png

You guys!! Can't even believe how much walking I did today but I should with how I'm feeling (this isn't even the full amount, my phone died at 6 and we kept walking around until 10).. So sore! Visited NY City today and saw so much! I even ate decently considering the temptations here. Hope you all are doing good this weekend
  • wahagent05
    Options
    So true about weekends! Weekends seem to be the hardest for me, but so far I've managed to stay under my calorie goals! Just one more day to make it through. I have been having some horrible cravings this weekend. But I have not given into that temptation because I know it's ultimately not worth the calories and you guys are depending on me! I really hope to bring a bigger loss next week.

Also so proud of my team for losing 29.4 pounds altogether!!

Maybe for a challenge this week we can try to add more fruits and veggies to our meals? Try a new fruit or veggie we haven't had before?

Also, another challenge could be for everyone to try to switch up your workout routine by adding a different type of exercise.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! :D

Thank you slgibbs1987 for always keeping your team in mind! You are truly a team player!
    Challenges sounds great! I'm in for more veggies and switching up our workout!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Ellebee332 wrote: »
    Hi team, I am the one member that posted a GAIN in the first week of the challenge. I am not going to use this forum to provide EXCUSES, I just wanted to let you all know that I am committed to the challenge and it is looking really good that I will have a loss this week! I chose to do my weigh in on Mondays to help me stay on track over the weekend (kinda backfired last week! ) I thought about just not posting but I am not giving up! I have been reading all of the posts here daily, thanks for all of the tips and motivation!
    Go team!

Ellebee332 You can do this, and afterwards you are gonna feel so much better, b/c you pushed through it and got results!
    Set weekly goals, and a monthly goal, and work towards that! You got this! We are here for support if you need us!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    wsnripnjb7ge.png

You guys!! Can't even believe how much walking I did today but I should with how I'm feeling (this isn't even the full amount, my phone died at 6 and we kept walking around until 10).. So sore! Visited NY City today and saw so much! I even ate decently considering the temptations here. Hope you all are doing good this weekend

Wow! Britnaii22 That's what you call a workout!!!! U are really gonna melt the fat working out like that!
    Fantastic job....keep it going!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    ct980ofxtirc.jpg

We can also try this ab challenge for one week, or longer if you wish!