Team: Dude, Where's My Gut

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi All,

I have been pleasantly surprised and very shocked at the number of people that have expressed interest in our challenge. I really dislike turning people away, especially if they are trying to better themselves by reaching out for support in helping themselves achieve health goals.

At this moment I have over 100 people on our waiting list. As a result I have created 3 more teams! This won't place them all but at least it will help 45 of them.

Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

I'll be looking to the Team Captains to ensure everyone on your team has submitted their weekly weigh-ins on or before Friday of every week. If there is a team member that is falling off the wagon, I'll be looking to you to encourage them to continue both for their own benefit as well as the team's overall weekly standing. This may require a personal message to them of encouragement or maybe just a reminder that they haven't submitted yet.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do let me know ASAP. I'd like to have Team Captains selected prior to our April 1 start date.
  • Serendipity0913
    Thank you to RaeBeeBaby for offering to be Team Captain! Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Thank you to RaeBeeBaby for offering to be Team Captain! Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Happy to be Team Captain!

I hope you guys are all getting ready for a kick-butt challenge! Don't forget to post your initial weight on the weigh-in thread on or before this Friday, April 1st! If you don't post by Friday your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list (and we DON'T want that to happen)!!

I'll try to friend request all of our teammates, but if I miss anyone, please send me one and indicate Biggest Loser in the message.
  • Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    We seem to have quite an international team, hi to you all. I am a Canadian.

@RaeBeeBaby, thanks for stepping up to be team captain!

I am usually a Friday weigh in person, but have fallen off the wagon all weekend so decided I needed
    a wake up call, so changed my weigh in day to Tuesday, today. As I thought, going the wrong direction, weight was up (197.4 lb).

My main goal is to lose 10lbs for April, which will get me well into my 180's. I started in February in the mid 200's, March 190's, and now, hopefully, 180's for April.

I am definitely ready to get it off for good. Team, let's do this!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Happy to be Team Captain!

I hope you guys are all getting ready for a kick-butt challenge! Don't forget to post your initial weight on the weigh-in thread on or before this Friday, April 1st! If you don't post by Friday your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list (and we DON'T want that to happen)!!

I'll try to friend request all of our teammates, but if I miss anyone, please send me one and indicate Biggest Loser in the message.

hi thank you for being team captain i cant wait for this challenge
  • RaeBeeBaby
    edited March 2016
    Hey team!

Here's a list of all our teammates, along with declared weigh-in day (so far):

Gustaaf85 (Tue)
    SethKaishi
    Roxmom (Tue)
    cynbet69
    Candicelh79
    kezz2325
    Krenae312 (Sat)
    Akgramma (Mon or Sat? please confirm)
    iheartcookies2 (Sat)
    W8ingforthesun
    JordisTSM
    Jmilner89 (Fri)
    vwoman (Fri)
    RaeBeeBaby (Captain) (Fri)
    bhappy_5

Some of you have not checked in with the group yet. Please do so and introduce yourself and also post which day of the week is your weigh-in day (or correct the above if I got it wrong). This will help keep us on track for the weekly weigh-ins.

I've send a friend request to everyone who has posted on this thread and will be sending the remainder tomorrow. If I miss you, please send one to me!!

Thanks!
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    @RaeBeeBaby I'm happy you are our team leader. And I can change my weigh in day if necessary.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    @RaeBeeBaby I'm happy you are our team leader. And I can change my weigh in day if necessary.

Thanks! I was happy to see you on the same team as me!! Whatever day you want to weigh is fine as long as it's posted by each Friday. We don't have to have the same day (although that would be easier, LOL).
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Thanks for stepping up to be captain @RaeBeeBaby :)
    So looking forward to my first weigh in!!
  • cynbet69
    hi my weigh in day will be fridays
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    PS am i the only man in our group?

I think so, you lucky dude! LOL
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Hi all! Jordis from New Zealand checking in! Have posted my starting weight which is up a tad (silly Easter), but been on a roll for the last year so should be a one off :smile: Weigh in day is Thursday (NZ time, so Wednesday for all you silly people living in the past).
  • RaeBeeBaby
    JordisTSM wrote: »
    Hi all! Jordis from New Zealand checking in! Have posted my starting weight which is up a tad (silly Easter), but been on a roll for the last year so should be a one off :smile: Weigh in day is Thursday (NZ time, so Wednesday for all you silly people living in the past).

Love it! We truly have the most international team of awesomeness ever! I count at least 5 countries so far!
  • Serendipity0913

I'm a Canadian that was lucky enough to spend 1 week in your beautiful country (Auckland & Rotorua) before going on to spend another week in Australia (Sydney)!! Holy moley, the SHEEP!!! LOL!!! To this day the Waitomo Glowworm Caves still amaze me.

• bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi, my weigh day is Friday, I will upload my weight info first thing tomorrow
  • RaeBeeBaby
    In the tracking sheet, i still see 4 members who have not filled in their weigh-in day
    Please people, fill this in asap so we have our team complete!

We are doing this together now!

If we don't hear from them by this afternoon, I will send each of them a message. There's a lot of people on the waiting list, so hopefully they'll still want to keep their spots or they WILL be replaced. >:)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    bhappy_5 wrote: »
    Hi, my weigh day is Friday, I will upload my weight info first thing tomorrow

Cool! Be sure to post your weight on the weigh-in thread!
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member

I'm from NZ too :)
  • cynbet69
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    In the tracking sheet, i still see 4 members who have not filled in their weigh-in day
    Please people, fill this in asap so we have our team complete!

We are doing this together now!

If we don't hear from them by this afternoon, I will send each of them a message. There's a lot of people on the waiting list, so hopefully they'll still want to keep their spots or they WILL be replaced. >:)

Hi Friday morning is my weigh in day
  • vwoman
    vwoman Posts: 36 Member
    Hi guys, just posted my starting weight. 98kg (216 pounds) up a bit after Easter. Back on track now. Going to have to get used to this pounds conversion thing!
    Good luck everyone.