3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Went over by 200 today. Had a late night drink and slice of pizza. My day was perfectly planned out before I went to hang out. Kinda worth it but also not
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I seem to have completely lost it. Had a brilliant first 5 weeks but really struggled to regain focus since being ill. ...

Similar story for me. I'm taking today to prepare some food, and prepare myself mentally, and I'm starting afresh tomorrow too. Lets do this together :smile:

• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Friday & Saturday were "ok". I didnt over indulge, I managed to come in under calories Saturday, but was over by 30 on Friday (which was much better than Thursday!).
    But, like Jenni & Claire & others have noted this week, its been a struggle. Even though I got back on track yesterday, because b/f just had surgery & needs extra calories, I've been indulging his dinner requests for the things that I have difficulty controlling myself around (i.e., rice & pasta). It seems SO difficult to not just say "screw it, I'm gonna eat 2 (or 3 or more) portions of everything, I'll get back on track tomorrow". I'm holding on, but it feels like just barely!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I seem to have completely lost it. Had a brilliant first 5 weeks but really struggled to regain focus since being ill. ...

Similar story for me. I'm taking today to prepare some food, and prepare myself mentally, and I'm starting afresh tomorrow too. Lets do this together :smile:

I shopped today, all healthy stuff. Healthy lunch made for tomorrow, I have 3 portions of fruit to take to work. I have to get back on it :-)
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did really well today. Wasn't feeling particularly well, so I didn't crave much. Was well under my goal.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @ClarissaCLD , I understand what you are going through... Also about 5-6 weeks in and the last three days have been painful & ended in me way overeating tonight. I logged it all though & tomorrow is a new day. Well just have to wait & see what the scale does this week.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Still right on target!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Finally back on track after a few bumpy days
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Last few days have not been great. I am still doing well nutritionally, lots of fruit and veg and protein. But I am snacking on crisps and chocolate again and going way over on my calories. I can't just buy a normal bar of chocolate it has to be whatever 100g one is on offer. If I could stick to just a bar of chocolate I would be fine in my calories. I am better just not having it, but its tastes sooooooooooo good.

Today I am determined to get back on track. I have pre filled in my diary with what I am planning on eating and its all healthy food.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I went to a birthday party on Saturday and a retirement party on Sunday. Had cake at both, so I ended up eating back my exercise calories plus 100 more. I resolve to do better this week, because hubby and I celebrate our 10th anniversary next weekend and are going away without kids. We will have one cheat meal and drinks, so I don't want to go completely off the rails with too many bad days before then.
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Sunday was a new day! I got myself into a better frame of mind & ate well! Yay!
  • krce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Today I feel fantastic. Ratings been right on point & more importantly, I feel happy :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    After thinking I was going to fail at dinner last night I managed to pull it back and stay within calories :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Needed a pick me up so I spent all day baking and gardening. Ended up 50 calories over but I'm giving away all the baked goods tomorrow.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I did great the last few days due to work keeping me very busy--I needed to set an alarm to remind me to eat something (snack or meal) every 5 hours so my appetite doesn't get to the point of being ravenous. I expect to have a good weigh-in # tomorrow (Wednesday).
  • krce
    Options
    Pretty decent day today... Went to a speaker with my co-workers today, & there was a lunch buffet of very fatty, high calorie foods... I opted to just have a spring mix salad there with just a tiny drizzle of vinaigrette, & ate my healthy lunch I'd packed when we got back to the office :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm losing my self control .. Started out good then I splurged and had a cookie .. Down hill spiral out of my mind every since
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Yesterday & today were good. Stayed @ count & had a lovely sweet potato w/cinnamon & nutmeg when the urge for something sweet hit me this afternoon!
    katdanash wrote: »
    Feel like I'm losing my self control .. Started out good then I splurged and had a cookie .. Down hill spiral out of my mind every since

Don't let a cookie (or even 2 or 3 or whatever) drive you mad! Tomorrow is a new day and you'll get back on track!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track today
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    been doing better with my food... not perfect but it's getting better... working hard at building up my willpower..