3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    T'was a good day, am under target & headed for bed!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Under budget and on task!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I ate back some of my exercise calories today. So I'm under but I kinda feel like I cheated. Pretty much felt like crud and wanted to binge and drink but didn't. Not sure if I feel better now or worse.
    Plus feeling really alone with this whole thing lately and it makes me wonder if it's worth it. I just feel horrible most of the time
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have been so bad since returning from my trip. Even four days away got me out of the habit of logging everything. I've also had a lot of strong cravings for sweet things, which I don't usually get, and that has really messed me up this week. :(

Made a birthday cake for my boyfriend and his brother, so I'm hoping to log everything tomorrow, even if that sends me over. I feel like I'm in such a rut, from only a few days.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Still working my plan.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Stayed on plan
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the 'good eating' wagon, slowly but surely.

I've pre-prepped food for today. I had porridge for breakfast (187 cals), a 80 calorie salad for lunch, and have some yummy snacks of celery, red pepper slices, and an apple. For my 'treat', I have a 2-finger Kitkat (107 cals).

I've sent my partner out shopping for some extra provisions, and am planning on a healthy dinner too.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    On plan & under calorie limit yesterday.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Under budget, though just barely.
  • audrey13027
    Options
    over budget yesterday--made lasagna...sigh! Expect to be slightly over today, but not by much...
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    On task and under budget.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Over a bit more than 120. I kinda allowed myself a cheat day today but once I was slightly over I felt guilty. Only reason I was more than 100 over was because a very handsome gentleman bought me a beer.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Happy with the weekend! Ate pretty well, especially today. :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under goal today though not the healthiest day
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    Over a bit more than 120. I kinda allowed myself a cheat day today but once I was slightly over I felt guilty. Only reason I was more than 100 over was because a very handsome gentleman bought me a beer.

Woohoo for that beer from a handsome gentleman!
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend with a kid-free roadtrip. Saturday night involved Tex-Mex and margaritas. I went really over (like, 500 over), but I was back on the wagon yesterday.
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Went COMPLETELY off the rails Sunday (carb orgy! :s )..but back on track today.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Over today by 20 calories not bad thing as fact that I spent all day baking and I had to just resist everything. so I had one macaron and it put me over. But damn it was a good macaron
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Out of town visiting relatives over the weekend (Friday through Monday)...

...did 'bad' on Friday (about 3500 calories instead of 1500) due to having too much wine & cheese at a wine&cheese party on Friday night.

...was at maintenance calories for Saturday - Monday while out of town and will be a bit over my 1500 calorie goal today (Tuesday) but expect to be fully back on track (1500 calories/day) by Wednesday (also my weigh-in day).
  • Pepperh3ad
    Options
    Rocked it today. :)