3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was about 200 calories under my goal yesterday, but my carb intake is still way over what I would like.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just under my calories and good nutrition. 9 portions of fruit and veg :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Not my most nutritious choices today but around the low end of my goal
  • smurphy90
    Options
    Still having a really high carb count, but I was right around my calorie goal yesterday and today.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under goal though a bit higher than I wanted but not by much
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've been all over the place the past few days--over by 300, under by 400 and on target a couple of days! I suppose that as long as my weekly calorie total is on point, it'll be ok...
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Over by less than 100
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Over by 47 friggin calories :s What a stupid # to be over by!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Yesterday I lost it and ate hotdogs and pizza..... needless to say I was way over. Like 700 over. Today was better stayed around 1700 so around goal
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track today
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Staying pretty steady
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under 1500 today
  • audrey13027
    Options
    For the past few days I've been under or on point calorie-wise--nutritionally...not so much. I'm finding that when the weather is hot & humid, the only things that I want are cold & sweet (frozen ices, iced tea, etc.). Even a simple salad seems "oppressive"! :/
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On a birthday mini vacation. I've gone way over goal but I'm still at a deficit. I figure as long as I log I'm on the right track and staying on a deficit is a big bonus while trying to enjoy myself
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Signing in for first time in about 3 months; ended up needing emergency surgery, all my plans went out window. But today is the first day I finally, FINALLY feel well enough to at least start thinking through my next steps, and that's currently huge victory for me. So, er, woo! :) Hope all are well and wishing 'hang in there' to all.
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Doing ok today, on track for reasonably healthy eating.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Nuari2016 wrote: »
    Signing in for first time in about 3 months; ended up needing emergency surgery, all my plans went out window. But today is the first day I finally, FINALLY feel well enough to at least start thinking through my next steps, and that's currently huge victory for me. So, er, woo! :) Hope all are well and wishing 'hang in there' to all.

I hope you're healing up well and doing better overall
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Stayed below Maintenance On my vacation though not by much. Finding it hard to get back on deficit though
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Went over maintenance today. Feeling not so good about it all but tomorrow is a new day and it's time to get back to a good deficit
  • smurphy90
    Options
    Did well yesterday, though I got lazy and didn't track after lunch. I do know that I didn't go over my calorie budget, but I still want to get back to tracking everything.