Came in 9 calories over yesterday. Not real worried about that much
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Under goal by about 100 today
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Came in over by 51 calories yesterday :/ Not bad considering that there were baked goods in the house!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under today though I did indulge in a cookie..
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track
  • audrey13027
    Options
    ...was slightly under until late night snacking sent me over by 80...c'est la guerre!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    YAY!!!! Somebody else posted. It's been like me for the past few days and I've been feeling a little self-conscious about that.

Went well today I've been in a massive plateau and I've been trying different things and I indulged in breads cheeses and wine. To be honest I am not upset about having a cheat day it's been a long while.
  • audrey13027
    Options
    I'm here too MM...trying to get back to posting on this thread everyday!

Once again, the late night snacking did me in...over by 62 :/
    I've plateaued as well. So I lowered my calories just a bit (as suggested by a friend who's an RD--the reasoning being that weighing less than I did when I started this weight loss adventure means that I now have a lower "basal metabolic rate", so calorie reduction is needed to stay @ 300-500 calories below what my body burns). Unfortunately, I'm finding that I am SO friggin hungry at night that I eat those calories back! I think that I really just need to make better, more filling food choices towards the end of the day!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track today
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Monday wasnt too bad--I had more control over the cravings & came in right @ goal! :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Over by 180 and feeling defeated
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Wednesday was good. Came in under by ~200 & didn't feel hungry in the evening...
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    Over by 180 and feeling defeated

I know how easy it is to feel defeated when I've gone off the rails w/food. But keep reminding yourself that it was only 1 day & over by 180 is SO much better than being over by 500 or 1000 (which I've done!!). You can still reel yourself in & end up having a successful week! :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Just under goal
    I know how easy it is to feel defeated when I've gone off the rails w/food. But keep reminding yourself that it was only 1 day & over by 180 is SO much better than being over by 500 or 1000 (which I've done!!). You can still reel yourself in & end up having a successful week! :)

I'm feeling defeated more or less because that's my biggest cheat and I'm still in a plateau. For about a month now I've stayed the same. I increased exercise, decreased calories, bumped up my calories in case I went too low. I'm eating 1500 a day Wichita has been good for a while and it just stopped
  • audrey13027
    Options
    MM, I read a couple of "plateau" articles on the MFP blog that were helpful/anxiety-reducing...here's a link to the last 1

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/what-causes-a-weight-loss-plateau/#disqus_thread

• SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Thanks Audrey

Under 140 today
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Came in just under count on Fri., but I am *just* a wee bit doubtful that Rice Krispies for lunch, dinner AND snack would be considered part of a "nutritionally sound" eating plan! :/
    Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    Thanks Audrey

Under 140 today

Anytime!
  • DenDen88
    DenDen88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I enjoy eating fruits but it blows my mind that a large apple has 23g of sugar..Ouch!!
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Ok weekend...came in right @ count both days.