3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Went over by 120 burned it at the gym but still need to rein myself in a bit
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    ...Late night cravings kicked in...over by ~200 (sigh!). Today will be better.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I had lunch out and a fruit smoothie out but I walked loads and am within calorie budget.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just under and good food. Resisted colleagues leaving cakes.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Just under and good food. Resisted colleagues leaving cakes.

Cake temptations are the worst good on you for resisting

Actually under goal today. Need to keep myself on track
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Just under calories again, plenty of fruit and veg.
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Just under calories again, plenty of fruit and veg.

That didn't last, needed something sweet so now over by 134 calories from having a mint ice cream cone.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under calories though not the best balance
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Did pretty well yesterday in spite of the protein bar "mini-binge" where I had 2 instead of the 1 I allow myself daily! :s Still, came in a bit under count...
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    An indulgent day today, just really tired and hungry so indulged in take away.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Still staying on track nutritionally. :)
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have been off the wagon for almost a month. I never got back into the habit of tracking after my vacation last month, and spending it without WiFi (even though it was only four days.) I keep tracking breakfast, but then being too lazy to add recipes, or too anxious about having overeaten and not wanting to see the number.

I have a bit of rekindled energy now that I've seen I've been able to lose/maintain (but not gain!!) weight while not keeping track. So this has me motivated and confident. Hoping to start the week fresh and get my logging habits back on track, for more weight-loss! I'll update this evening with how that went for today!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    @smurphy90 glad you maintained well without but more than happy to have you back
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Struggled to actually get over 1200 today. It was an odd day. Wish I always had this problem. Needless to say I was under today
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did well on my first day back, and managed to make myself log everything! Came in a little more than 100 calories under my goal. :smile:
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Still eating properly even tho I have not been checking in with you guys but I am a bit bummed out because the scale is not moving at all. I have been stuck for at least a month at the same weight give or take the same 4 or 5 pounds depending on if I am working the night shift or if I am off a few days. I know I need to step up the exercise but there are days that I feel exhausted and its all I can do to get my household chores done.
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    I didn't have the best weekend, but I did what I said I would and logged everything (albeit today not at the time). 600 calories over on Saturday and 1200 over yesterday.

Hopefully back on track today. Although I could really eat a nice chunky kit kat right now. I need to be allergic to chocolate :/
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Came in just at count even though I succumbed to the temptation of a Snickers bar that was *staring* @ me in the drugstore checkout line! :/
    ...Although I could really eat a nice chunky kit kat right now. I need to be allergic to chocolate :/

I TOTALLY wish that I had the same reaction to chocolate that I have to cottage cheese & sour cream..which is "ewwww, yuck"! :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Went over by 25 yesterday and will come just 4 shy of my goal today. Not bad calorie wise but it was a TON of junk food
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    I ended up going over by 655 yesterday. I'm not feeling great at the moment so I want comfort food. But I am still going to record everything.