3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Went over by 130 today had kind of a indulgent day. Going out camping again tomorrow but this time I decided to prolong everything ahead of time to stay on track. I just have to follow plan
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Maybe when these trials and pains going right subside inwill get doing better . Dan has cancer(he is my husband ) , my one sister also has cancer stage 4 , another sister has Ms and a stroke hospice says she won't make it through the day. my daddy is declining daily in his health . and I am broke cause our car cost $2000.00 to fix . oh and my only daughter is preparing for graduation and then college in the fall . I am overwhelmed
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That's a lot, @katdanash Be kind to yourself *hugs*

Nutrition has been on point & the way I'm feeling reflects that :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    @katdanash I hope things look up and our thoughts are with you.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    I went camping so I allowed myself to go up to 2000 calories a day. I kept to it but added in my exercise and I showed right on 1500 for one day and under 1600 another haha. I usually don't add in my workouts or hikes in this case but it made me feel better about going to 2000 calories
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hugs @katdanash that is far more than anyone should have to deal with all at once.

As for me May is going better than April so far. Was ill physically and mentally for most of April. So overall I made no progress in April and back slid quite a bit. As always nothing to do but get up dust off and get back to it. I am not doing any particular food plan for now. Had so much gut trouble last month that I sort of give up for now on finding holy grail food plan. I am instead focusing on getting out of flat more again, being more active and trying not to live just to eat. I am also trying to eat out more after walks etc just because that way I feel I have had a reward and the meals and treat things have an end. I just can not have treats in home or anything remotely interesting because I scoff the lot too often. If I remove all treats from my life though I intellectually think that is best solution the reality is I end up binge eating and ordering take aways.Therefore my latest tactic is to buy bare minimum for weekly shop, just veg and eggs etc. Then to use rest of money I would normally spend on shopping to eat lunches out and not deny myself if i fancy something as long as I stick to human size portion.
    Today I got up late then went for long walk, had lunch out and cooked healthy dinner. I also am getting into taking baths as a relaxational treat more often. It is really hard for me to get in and out of bath but I think it is actually worth it.
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    50/50 - I logged EVERYTHING I ate, but I allowed myself some grace after a full week of tracking and eating under my calorie goal. It was fun to eat what I wanted but I know I have to make it the exception and not the rule (like it used to be). It was hard to log while over doing it, but it felt right. I've never logged when going over before. I usually just stop logging for the day when that happens. NO MORE!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under goal and actually decent nutritionally today. Big win for being sick
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :/ Shameful lapse this weekend...but I'm back in the saddle today!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, folks. Really busy right now, but I'm on task every day!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Way under today. Didn't feel well so not much of an appetite
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Pepperh3ad wrote: »
    Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, folks. Really busy right now, but I'm on task every day!

Glad to hear it.

I am doing ok recently, not being particularly fussy about what I eat but am staying within calories.
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Under today
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Under yesterday, and have brought some healthy food to work with me today. I'm starting to feel like I'm back in control again, yay :smile:
  • audrey13027
    Options
    Kinda flew off the rails last weekend, but have reeled myself back in since then...it's still AMAZING to me how quickly 1 small "indulgence" (translation: self-deluded thinking that I could have a cake in the house & only eat ONE piece!) can turn into a complete loss of control--especially when I'm feeling emotionally fragile. But, I just went grocery shopping, bought fruit & veg...and am gonna' keep pluggin' ahead! :|
    ...I'm starting to feel like I'm back in control again, yay :smile:

Yay you! :)
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    My friend came over with fish and chips but as i walked so far today I think it was ok
  • audrey13027
    Options
    My friend came over with fish and chips but as i walked so far today I think it was ok

I agree!! You are really burning through some miles, it was a finite amount & you (hopefully) enjoyed dining with a friend! :)
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    On track tosay
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA lately.... Honestly, I was off plan for a few days & not feeling good about it.

I turned things around yesterday, ate well, & under calorie limit & am feeling better.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
  • audrey13027
    Options
    so far so good! :)