TEAM CAPTAINS

Options

Replies

• jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am the Team Captain for Team Withering A Weigh. I'm excited to see everyone's success. I almost have everyone on the team respond to the friend request so it'll be easier to comment and like their status'.

@Serendipity0913 did you want us to get the days of the week everyone on the team plans on weighing in and then let you know and you'll be entering all those??? Thank you for the amount of time and effort you have put into organizing this already by the way.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm the captain for Team Gutbusters! I am so exciting for everyone! I know we will ALL be successful in this. I am sending out friend requests for everyone on my team, I will check back once I have heard from everyone. Good luck everybody!!
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm the Team Captain for the awesome Die Lard Team! Several excited members have already checked in. I have sent friend requests to all the team members, and I will follow up with those who have not sent their starting weight. I can't wait to see everyone's success! We can all be winning losers!
  • jklepack
    Options
    Team Withering A Weigh Weigh-ins
    Friday's
    Lildsmom2
    KitchyWhitchy

Saturday's
    Squeekersmom

Those are the new ones I have so far.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Michele and I'm captain for The Bod Squad!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    For Mission Slimpossible

- kksmom1789 will have Thursdays as her weigh-in day.
    - mellyo77 has decided not to be in the contest. I appreciate that she let us know.
    - I have sent friend requests to all members and connected with all but 2 people so far.

Marcella
    Mission Slimpossible

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!

Our group of Team Captains is complete. Thanks to all of you for stepping up. I'm really excited to get started and even more so to see everyone succeed.

I'll leave it to you guys to manage and support your teams however you'd like. The only part I will continue to do is manage the results spreadsheet. I don't want to seem like a control freak but when I've done challenges in the past and left it open to others to edit formulas, etc were getting deleted by accident so I'd like to continue to maintain that.

I've been trying to update weigh-in days as I've seen them but the thread discussions are multiplying so if I've missed someone I'll look to you guys to let me know. The teams that formed in the last few days all submitted their starting weights. Their actual weigh-in days may need to be edited. For fairness I really would like to see everyone weigh-in on the same day each week so that everyone is being judged on a one week period.

If you have any questions I'm here. Thanks again for your help! :smile:

Slimpossible - @JMarcella57
    The Big Butt Theory - @GrandmaJackie
    Thin It To Win It - @wahagent05
    Dude, Where's My Gut - @RaeBeeBaby
    Withering A Weigh - @jklepack
    The Slimsons - @Healthy4me4ever
    Die Lard - @Kayak97
    Run Track Minds - @stm712015
    The Bod Squad - @chelekaz
    Gutbusters - @overw8gosk8

• Serendipity0913
    Options
    For Mission Slimpossible

- mellyo77 has decided not to be in the contest. I appreciate that she let us know.
    - I have sent friend requests to all members and connected with all but 2 people so far.

Marcella
    Mission Slimpossible

I have replaced Mellyo77. Your new teammate is @1TheQueenB I have put her into the spreadsheet and used the weight she originally submitted. You'll just need to confirm that is still her starting weight and what day she'll be weighing in.

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    For Mission Slimpossible

Marcella
    Mission Slimpossible

I have replaced Mellyo77. Your new teammate is @1TheQueenB I have put her into the spreadsheet and used the weight she originally submitted. You'll just need to confirm that is still her starting weight and what day she'll be weighing in.
    For Mission Slimpossible

Marcella
    Mission Slimpossible

@Serendipity0913 yay!!! I'm still interested!
  • jklepack
    Options
    For Team Withering A Weigh
    Cartina21 will weigh in on Mondays (I think she was added late I asked her to verify)
    Amandalsherwood2 - Fridays
    Amywaterman15 - Fridays

duyngo2002 has not accepted my friend request yet or responded to messages.

Just waiting for response about weigh in days from smusicmom and jenfromtheblock84.
  • jklepack
    Options
    smusicmom will weigh in on Fridays as well.
  • jklepack
    Options
    Team Withering A Weigh, cartina21 weigh in on Mondays, this last weeks starting weight was 327.5.
  • chelekaz
    Options
    I have sent messages to everyone on our team who has not weighed in. And connected as friends with all but 3 of them. Hopefully we get everyone updated by end of today.
  • chelekaz
    Options
    CatherinElizabeth13 254 Sunday weigh ins
    health_guard 211.1 Friday weigh ins
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    For Team Withering A Weigh
    Cartina21 will weigh in on Mondays (I think she was added late I asked her to verify)
    Amandalsherwood2 - Fridays
    Amywaterman15 - Fridays

duyngo2002 has not accepted my friend request yet or responded to messages.

Just waiting for response about weigh in days from smusicmom and jenfromtheblock84.

All updated. If you don't hear back from smusicmom, jenfromtheblock84 or duyngo2002 by tomorrow we'll move forward with new participants from the waiting list. The waiting list is very long. I could have easily added 10 more teams! Because there are so many eager people I don't want them to go without while we have somebody on a team that may not be committed or you have to constantly chase.

Keep me posted and thanks for your help!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    bhappy_5 is a Friday weigh-in. I still have 3 non-responders. I'll message them this afternoon and if we don't hear from them by tomorrow we'll have some open slots!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,896 Member
    Options
    I just sent a message to @fit_mommy64, seeing if she's still interested in participating in our challenge. I also reminded her about weigh ins are due BY TOMORROW! She hasn't post to our team thread yet but she did accepted my FR earlier this week. We might also have a slot open.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Sounds good ladies. Keep me posted.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,896 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @fit_mommy64, just sent me a message saying she's not finding time for the challenge, too much going on, :( So she said remove her name and give the spot to someone else, :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    @fit_mommy64, just sent me a message saying she's not finding time for the challenge, too much going on, :( So she said remove her name and give the spot to someone else, :)

fit_mommy has been replaced with @jennjenn5555. She has been notified so be on the lookout for her. I have placed her on the spreadsheet and listed her weight at the time she showed interest in the group and was put on the waiting list. You'll want to confirm her weigh-in day and if her starting weight is still accurate.