TEAM CAPTAINS

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,897 Member
    Options
    @fit_mommy64, just sent me a message saying she's not finding time for the challenge, too much going on, :( So she said remove her name and give the spot to someone else, :)

fit_mommy has been replaced with @jennjenn5555. She has been notified so be on the lookout for her. I have placed her on the spreadsheet and listed her weight at the time she showed interest in the group and was put on the waiting list. You'll want to confirm her weigh-in day and if her starting weight is still accurate.

Cool, cool,
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    @jklepack I got a message from KitchyWitchy saying she will have to drop out. I have replaced her with @Ammi13. She has been notified so be on the lookout for her. I have placed her on the spreadsheet and listed her weight at the time she showed interest in the group and was put on the waiting list. You'll want to confirm her weigh-in day and if her starting weight is still accurate.
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Team Die Lard is a little short on participants right now. I've sent individual messages to 6 or 7 people who have not been in contact yet; I'll let you know tomorrow if I hear back from any of them. If not, we can include some folks from the wait list. Also, there are a couple of people who are communicating (and excited) but they will be sending their starting weight tomorrow.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Sent reminder e-mail to the final 3 in the Mission Slimpossibles group that have not yet recorded a starting weight and an email to our new member to confirm her desired weigh-in day.
    Thank you Serendipity for this challenge,
    Marcella
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @jklepack I got a message from KitchyWitchy saying she will have to drop out. I have replaced her with @Ammi13. She has been notified so be on the lookout for her. I have placed her on the spreadsheet and listed her weight at the time she showed interest in the group and was put on the waiting list. You'll want to confirm her weigh-in day and if her starting weight is still accurate.

Ammi13 I have her updated on my list and have received the friend request. She will weigh in on Mondays and her starting weight is the weight she had when she was added to the list.

I have not gotten a response back or friend request approved from duyngo2002 and think you could replace with someone who wants to be apart of the team.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    For any of those that don't respond tomorrow (Apr 1) we'll move forward and replace them. At this point I'm thinking we'll probably need to. My thinking is if they're not excited enough to respond or committed enough to do daily logins then we may not want them participating anyway out of fairness to the team.

It's 12:30 am and I'm heading to bed. If we haven't heard back tomorrow morning when I log in then I'll go ahead and replace them.

Thanks for all your help ladies xo
  • Kayak97
    Options
    @Sensiblesummer and Schmitz17 will be logging their weights today. They both want to participate in the challenge. I am still waiting to hear back from a few others.
  • Kayak97
    Options
    @Dixedreg will also participate on Team Die Lard.
  • Serendipity0913
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's game dayyyyy!! Game On!!!

I see quite a few people reported in this morning, that's great. At this point if you have somebody that has not responded to your messages it's time to replace them. If they said they weigh in today then they're good until tomorrow.

I've noticed a couple that log in daily because I've seen their activity posts so if they haven't responded to you then they obviously don't plan on participating. taytor_tot7 and nicklang02 are two such people. If they haven't responded to you Wahagent05 we'll replace them. Just as I was typing this I saw an activity message on my phone that wickedlovely2539 has logged in everyday for the last 2 weeks so again, if she hasn't responded to you let's go ahead and replace her.

I don't want to replace anyone until I get confirmation from you guys they haven't responded so when you get a chance if you let me know who to replace I'll move forward.

Thanks!

EDIT: wickedlovely2539 just submitted her weight :smile:
    EDIT: taytor_tot7 just submitted as well :smile:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    for Robinred2 can you input weight t 169.6 with weigh in on Sundays?
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    chelekaz wrote: »
    for Robinred2 can you input weight t 169.6 with weigh in on Sundays?

Got it!
  • chelekaz
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks; also I heard from rainydays5 and ShawanaRaeDunn .... they couldn't find the group so I sent the link. We should hear from them shortly I am sure!

Edited to add:
    ldymirage615, raj86 and gilesmercer - none have accepted friend request or responded to my messages.
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    duyngo2002 has not accepted my friend request or responded back to any messages go ahead an replace with someone that wants to be in the challenge. Thanks.
  • JMarcella57
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Good Morning from Mission Slimpossible!

divaford140 and ddahlia14 have posted their weights. :)
    jschmid2 has responded to my friend request. Hopefully we will hear from her today. :|

Will keep you updated throughout the day.
    Marcella
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I still have two in Dude, Where's My Gut who have not posted or responded to my PM.

SethKaishi and Kezz2325. Do we give them to the end of the day to check in? I did say they needed to do it by Friday, so not sure if we wait or not.

Also, my weight (158.2) is not posted on the tracking sheet. I normally weigh Fridays, but did it earlier for the start of the challenge. I weighed again this morning and am up .2 lbs. *grumble*

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Team Thin it to Win it weigh-in day will be on FRIDAY, with a few exceptions...listed below

Ellebee332 weigh-in on Monday
    strength_76 will also weigh-in on Monday
    darklilly45 will weigh-in on Saturday

I still have 4 members that have NOT checked-in with starting weight or weigh-in day as of yet!
    I sent out Reminders to them on yesterday!
    Hoping they will check-in by 5pm, if not i will send out one more reminder.
    I will keep you posted of any changes, or failure to check-in!

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Serendipity0913 A TREMENDOUS Thank You for all of the time and effort that you have put into this challenge! You have soooo much going on! How you are able to keep EVERYTHING updated in a timely manner is amazing to say the least!

Thank you thank you thank you for answering our messages, questions, comments, concerns, and everything else in between :)

You are doing an AWESOME job! Can't wait to see what your next challenge will be!!!!

• JMarcella57
    Options
    Question from from one of my team members:
    "Hi, just a quick question. How strict is our weigh-in day? I have mine scheduled for Sundays, but I will be out of town and won't have access to a scale on Saturday and Sunday. I was wondering if I could weigh-in on Monday for just this week? Thanks !"

I'm guessing it fine for her to just post her weight on Monday morning. But wanted to make sure.
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi. Run Track Mind captain here. :)
    We are missing weights for idabah, kindlemine3400, and eddiek10. I've sent them each a private message to post today so hopefully they will do so soon.
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Hi, well it is 4:30 almost here on the east coast and no responses from ldymirage615, raj86 and gilesmercer. I'm guessing at this point we are safe to replace for The Bod Squad?