TEAM CAPTAINS

Options

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    Serendipity0913 A TREMENDOUS Thank You for all of the time and effort that you have put into this challenge! You have soooo much going on! How you are able to keep EVERYTHING updated in a timely manner is amazing to say the least!

Thank you thank you thank you for answering our messages, questions, comments, concerns, and everything else in between :)

You are doing an AWESOME job! Can't wait to see what your next challenge will be!!!!

You're so welcome! My thanks will be when I see all the weight we as a group lose. Everyone will be a winner :smile:

• Serendipity0913
    Options
    Question from from one of my team members:
    "Hi, just a quick question. How strict is our weigh-in day? I have mine scheduled for Sundays, but I will be out of town and won't have access to a scale on Saturday and Sunday. I was wondering if I could weigh-in on Monday for just this week? Thanks !"

I'm guessing it fine for her to just post her weight on Monday morning. But wanted to make sure.

Life happens so it's not set in stone. If at all possible I'd like to have everyone measure themselves over a period of one week but I understand that things come up. As long as it's not consistently happening.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    It's currently 8:43 pm. I'm going to wait until midnight my time. Because I'm on the east coast it will allow for any people on the west coast to submit. Some people may have Friday evening Weight Watcher meetings. I just got a weight from SethKaishi a minute or so ago so people may still respond.

Hard to believe tomorrow we'll start seeing our first results from Week 1!! All our Saturday weigh-iners will be starting to submit! Exciting!! :smiley:
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    It's currently 8:43 pm. I'm going to wait until midnight my time. Because I'm on the east coast it will allow for any people on the west coast to submit. Some people may have Friday evening Weight Watcher meetings. I just got a weight from SethKaishi a minute or so ago so people may still respond.

Hard to believe tomorrow we'll start seeing our first results from Week 1!! All our Saturday weigh-iners will be starting to submit! Exciting!! :smiley:

That's awesome that you got a weight from SethKaishi! That means we only have ONE person who didn't report (Kezz2325). I'm on the west coast and it's after 5:00 here, so I doubt we will hear from her.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Question from from one of my team members:
    "Hi, just a quick question. How strict is our weigh-in day? I have mine scheduled for Sundays, but I will be out of town and won't have access to a scale on Saturday and Sunday. I was wondering if I could weigh-in on Monday for just this week? Thanks !"

I'm guessing it fine for her to just post her weight on Monday morning. But wanted to make sure.

Life happens so it's not set in stone. If at all possible I'd like to have everyone measure themselves over a period of one week but I understand that things come up. As long as it's not consistently happening.

Thanks. And I've sent a final reminder to my one last team member that still needs to record a weight.
    Marcella (Mission Slimpossible)
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am still waiting on 1 teammate to check-in...Nerdishgirl3
    Also waiting on a few others to submit their weigh-in day!
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Update on Team Die Lard: I heard from @dixedreg and she will be participating; I've asked her to post her starting weight ASAP. I've also contacted bpkal, irunforpizza, and sensiblesummer to find out what day of the week they plan to weigh in (they have all posted their starting weights.)

There are three people who have not responded to any of my communication: ninzi_86, h4nm4rie, and fancnanc1. If we don't get a response tonight, let's pull in some folks from the Wait List.

Woohoo, we're up and running!
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I also reminded Silverstar65 to submit her starting weight; she is participating in the challenge.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yay! Our entire team has now logged in their first weight.
    Marcella (Mission Slimpossible)
  • wahagent05
    Options
    Everyone has checked in for team THIN IT TO WIN IT!!!!! Let's get ready to rumble!!! :)
  • Serendipity0913
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Here's a list of your replacement members. All of these individuals have been contacted and I'm waiting on a confirmation they are still interested as well as weights and weigh-in days. I've updated the spreadsheet with their names as a placeholder until we can connect with them. If you have any questions let me know.

Team: Dude, Where's My Car - @Lesly_Barrett_1209

Team: Withering A Weigh - @speciallisa @whatthehellamidoing @Danimri84

Team: The Slimsons - @maymay0219

Team: Die Lard - @chrizzy8 @misalillstead @poojaknsl

Team: Run Track Minds - @monih10 @fskoethe

Team: The Bod Squad - @Mike02209 @lizalmp1234 @SUNNY613
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    For the Bod Squad, I ended up hearing from Giles and Shauna after midnight (Shauna posted in team thread, Giles sent me a message) so should an alternates not respond, we have those 2.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Awe...that's too bad.

If our alternates don't respond they're back in. If that happens please stress the importance of submitting their weights on time. I don't want it so the Team Captains are chasing every week. That's not fair to you guys.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    You'll notice I have put all new members in Red type in the Results Tracking spreadsheet. I'll leave it like this until we hear confirmation they are still interested. At this point I have confirmation from fskoethe. SUNNY613 has responded that he's interested still but asked where to post his weight. I responded so waiting to hear back.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Update: SUNNY613 has responded and he's all set. As I've been getting replies with weights and weigh-in days I've updated the spreadsheet and they are no longer in red.

I'll be away from the computer for the rest of the afternoon into early evening. If when I return we haven't hear back from the remaining people then we'll move on to the next in line. Because the challenge has already begun we don't have time to chase people or hold things up. The two members, Giles and Shauna that reported in late will be next in line for the spots before we go back to the waiting list.

Once I have a new members information confirmed I will change their names from red to black type.
  • wahagent05
    Options
    To the team captains...how has your response been from your teammates?
    I ask b/c my teammates are not posting anything...maybe one post here and another post the next day!
    I honestly thought that these teams would be pumped up and ready to motivate each other to win this challenge, but i'm not getting much at all from my team! :/
    Maybe they will come around in the days to come...idk...i guess time will tell!

Plz share... would like to know if it's just my team!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    chelekaz wrote: »
    For the Bod Squad, I ended up hearing from Giles and Shauna after midnight (Shauna posted in team thread, Giles sent me a message) so should an alternates not respond, we have those 2.

Giles and Shauna are both in the game now
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    I haven't heard anything back from lizalmp1234, monihlo, chrizzy8, speciallisa, whatthehellamidoing or Danimri84. They will all be replaced with someone else. I'll gather the names and let you know
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    @stm712015 Team: Run Track Minds is again full. I have deleted monih10 due to no response and a replacement has been added. You will see mdove3411 is now on your team. I have talked to her and she has confirmed her weight and weigh in day. Be on the look out for her :smile:
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    @Kayak07 Team: Die Lard is again full. I have deleted chrizzy8 due to no response and a replacement has been added. You will see fancnanc1 is now back on your team. I have talked to her and she has confirmed her weight and weigh in day. Be on the look out for her :smile: