TEAM CAPTAINS

Options

Replies

• chrizzy8
    chrizzy8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @Serendipity0913 I will definitely still follow along with the team! I created my own spreadsheet on my computer and will be plugging in my numbers so I can track my progress. I look forward to hopefully joining officially in the month of May!

What industry do you work in? You mentioned you're an operations manager, is that for a retail store? I'm just guessing here!

I'm SO glad you started this challenge. I actually have had the same thought - I always wanted to do a Biggest Loser type challenge either on myfitnesspal or online somewhere. I agree, there are not enough challenges like this out there! Obviously, there is a huge interest for this, so thank you for taking the lead! Also, thank you for dedicating your time to do all the tracking and monitoring!! I can't imagine how many hours you work on this every day. I was wondering if you were maybe in the weight loss industry because I don't know anyone else who would do this much work and not get paid for it!! It is so good to see that you are so passionate about this, which obviously drives your work on this challenge. :)

Did you come up with that google doc template yourself? If so, would you consider sending me the empty template at some point? I'd love to start a challenge like this at work and your template is so well done!

Your buddy in "loserville,"
    Christina
  • Kayak97
    Kayak97 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fancnac1 posted her weight on the team discussion; I sent her a message asking her to re-post it to the Week 1 discussion. Should be there soon!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    chrizzy8 wrote: »
    What industry do you work in? You mentioned you're an operations manager, is that for a retail store? I'm just guessing here!

I work for an aerospace manufacturing company, similar to Boeing or Lochhead Martin but soon to be unemployed due to shortage of work....eeek! I'm a single mom of 2 ages 6 and 2 so I can't be in that state for long. I'm currently looking for work. Got a job for me? lol

Did you come up with that google doc template yourself? If so, would you consider sending me the empty template at some point? I'd love to start a challenge like this at work and your template is so well done!

Yes, I came up with the google doc template. I will definitely send a copy to you and thanks, I'm glad you like it. It's been a work in progress. Once I go through a month I'll know what works, what doesn't and add as we grow. I'm thinking maybe adding measurements too next month but we'll see. I don't want it to become to confusing for people.

I think I may have a drop out....I'm waiting for confirmation. If that's the case I'll have a seat for you this month. I'll keep you posted :smile:
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    UPDATE:

Team: Dude, Where's My Gut has had a member drop out of the challenge for personal reasons. akgramma will no longer be participating. That leaves an open spot. @RaeBeeBaby I have added @chrizzy8 to your team!

I'm sorry @Kayak97 and Team Die Lard but I think you've lost your cheerleader :wink: :smiley:

@chrizzy8 welcome to the challenge. In order to get you up and running I need to know which day you'll be weighing-in and your weight. Starting weights were entered between Mar 26 and Apr 1. If you've been doing weekly weigh-ins and have a weight for that time period we'll use that as your starting weight. If not, we'll use your current weight. This may mean you could have little to no weight loss this week (depending on your weigh-in day) but at least you'll be on a team and good to go for future.

Let me know how to proceed and I'll enter your data.

Welcome!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:

Team: Dude, Where's My Gut has had a member drop out of the challenge for personal reasons. akgramma will no longer be participating. That leaves an open spot. @RaeBeeBaby I have added @chrizzy8 to your team!

So very awesome to have @chrizzy8 on our team! We'll welcome her with open arms on the team thread!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Kayak97 wrote: »
    Fancnac1 posted her weight on the team discussion; I sent her a message asking her to re-post it to the Week 1 discussion. Should be there soon!

Got it!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Here's a list of your replacement members. All of these individuals have been contacted and I'm waiting on a confirmation they are still interested as well as weights and weigh-in days. I've updated the spreadsheet with their names as a placeholder until we can connect with them. If you have any questions let me know.

Team: Dude, Where's My Car - @Lesly_Barrett_1209

Team: Withering A Weigh - @speciallisa @whatthehellamidoing @Danimri84

Team: The Slimsons - @maymay0219

Team: Die Lard - @chrizzy8 @misalillstead @poojaknsl

Team: Run Track Minds - @monih10 @fskoethe

Team: The Bod Squad - @Mike02209 @lizalmp1234 @SUNNY613
    Here's a list of your replacement members. All of these individuals have been contacted and I'm waiting on a confirmation they are still interested as well as weights and weigh-in days. I've updated the spreadsheet with their names as a placeholder until we can connect with them. If you have any questions let me know.

Team: Dude, Where's My Car - @Lesly_Barrett_1209

Team: Withering A Weigh - @speciallisa @whatthehellamidoing @Danimri84

Team: The Slimsons - @maymay0219

Team: Die Lard - @chrizzy8 @misalillstead @poojaknsl

Team: Run Track Minds - @monih10 @fskoethe

Team: The Bod Squad - @Mike02209 @lizalmp1234 @SUNNY613

• lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I can weigh in sundays
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    I'm sorry @lizalmp1234 we didn't hear back from you so we had to move forward without you. I figured you were no longer interested so your spot was given to someone else.

If the challenge is successful then I will continue it next month. Keep your eye open for us.

Again, sorry
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    superdeedooper7 (Run Track Mind) said she has a Fri weigh in when the spread sheet lists Tues. I've sent her a link to the spreadsheet and asked her to double check with you.

:)
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    stm712015 wrote: »
    superdeedooper7 (Run Track Mind) said she has a Fri weigh in when the spread sheet lists Tues. I've sent her a link to the spreadsheet and asked her to double check with you.

I've updated her weigh-in day to Friday.
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    stm712015 wrote: »

I've updated her weigh-in day to Friday.

I'll let her know. Thanks!
  • chrizzy8
    Options
    UPDATE:

I'm sorry @Kayak97 and Team Die Lard but I think you've lost your cheerleader :wink: :smiley:

@chrizzy8 welcome to the challenge. In order to get you up and running I need to know which day you'll be weighing-in and your weight. Starting weights were entered between Mar 26 and Apr 1. If you've been doing weekly weigh-ins and have a weight for that time period we'll use that as your starting weight. If not, we'll use your current weight. This may mean you could have little to no weight loss this week (depending on your weigh-in day) but at least you'll be on a team and good to go for future.

Let me know how to proceed and I'll enter your data.

Welcome!!

Yay! Thanks so much! I did weigh myself last Thursday and came in at 146.2 lbs. So I'll be weighing in on Thursdays.
  • chrizzy8
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    UPDATE:

So very awesome to have @chrizzy8 on our team! We'll welcome her with open arms on the team thread!

Thanks @RaeBeeBaby !!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    chrizzy8 wrote: »
    Yay! Thanks so much! I did weigh myself last Thursday and came in at 146.2 lbs. So I'll be weighing in on Thursdays.

Got it! You're all set!
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just sent reminders to my team members (Withering A Weigh) that had weigh in days the last 2 days and didn't post their weights. I'll also send reminders tomorrow to anyone that didn't weigh in and that's scheduled for Friday to remind them the weighs all need to be posted.
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    jklepack wrote: »
    I just sent reminders to my team members (Withering A Weigh) that had weigh in days the last 2 days and didn't post their weights. I'll also send reminders tomorrow to anyone that didn't weigh in and that's scheduled for Friday to remind them the weighs all need to be posted.

Perfect! Thanks :-)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My team should now be caught up on weigh ins!
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    chelekaz wrote: »

Yes, and you have some fantastic losses as well. Good job Bod Squad!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    chelekaz wrote: »

Yes, and you have some fantastic losses as well. Good job Bod Squad!!

Thanks! We are looking good and I'm proud of them.