Post your recent results!

Options

Replies

• CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Ok, nowhere near as fast as some in this thread, but my most recent 5K last month was a PR 21:56

That's nothing to sneeze at.
  • runningcat76
    Options
    I am rather proud of my '35:56' 5 mile PB last weekend - finishing in the Olympic Stadium !
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I am rather proud of my '35:56' 5 mile PB last weekend - finishing in the Olympic Stadium !

That is awesome! Congrats!
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    Wow there are some fast runners on here!
    My first half was May 2012 2:21
    January 2013 2:21 (yep same time, but beat the first by 30 seconds)
    May 2013 2:03
    June 2013 2:00

next I have a half on September 1st another on September 22nd (not expecting to PR at either, since I"m training for my first full!
    First full October 20th hoping for 4:10, but with it being my first....not counting on it :)
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    2 races ago: Lincoln Marathon in Lincoln, NE 5/5/13 4:50 finish
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks Webby Shoo! Didn't see your reply til now.
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    2 races ago: Lincoln Marathon in Lincoln, NE 5/5/13 4:50 finish

Congrats! that was my 2nd to last half I did! I give everyone props who runs the Lincoln full, I'm not sure I could run it and continue past the finish of the half! :laugh:

I'm running my first full in October :)
  • miniosiris
    Options
    Completed my first Tilgate Parkrun 5k in September 2012 in 39:56 having never done any running before then. My current PB for the same course is 27:23.

Last weekend ran my first non Parkrun race, the Brighton Trailblazer. It's not quite 10k (5.84 miles by my Garmin) and is a hilly trail race. Came in by my Garmin at 58:39 which I was thrilled with considering the last 2 miles were all steady uphill (which I had to run/walk as I made the rookie mistake of going off too fast in the first half). Next race outside of Parkrun 5k's is an 8k followed by a 10k both in October. Hoping to move up to a 10 miler next year and then half marathon.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow there are some great runners on here, very inspiring!! I have done my first 2 races ever this year, a 5k in 21:45 and a 12k in 61:18. I have a sprint triathalon tomorrow and training for a half in October! If I don't post anything after today, more than likely I have drowned in the swimming portion!:laugh:
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Very psyched to have completed the Blue Ridge Relay today with my team Stache and Dash in winning fashion:

We were first place among all mixed teams (at least 50 percent female). The race came down to the final legs, with 20 seconds separating the two leading teams at the start of Leg 35. We ended up winning by about 6 minutes. Fantastic experience, and my first straight-up victory in a road race!
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Very psyched to have completed the Blue Ridge Relay today with my team Stache and Dash in winning fashion:

We were first place among all mixed teams (at least 50 percent female). The race came down to the final legs, with 20 seconds separating the two leading teams at the start of Leg 35. We ended up winning by about 6 minutes. Fantastic experience, and my first straight-up victory in a road race!
    Congrats on your win Dave!!
  • WebbyShoo
    Options

Awesome!
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    New marathon PR this weekend at Ventura: 2:56:44
  • WebbyShoo
    Options

Fabulous job! Grats on the pr!
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    3:17 at the Tijuana Marathon today

Excellent!
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the race conditions but if you went sub 2 on the Half you might well more speed in you than a 7:57. :-)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I feel like a putz posting this after an impressive sub-3 full, but I did my first full today at 4:27:29... PR'd it lol. Next year I will have more than 480 miles logged leading up to my next full though. Hopefully bring it under 4. Y'all are rather inspirational like that :wink:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Only done some 5Ks so far so here we go....

March 23, 2013 John "Bad Dog" McCormack 5K (my very first 5K, oh what a joyous day): 35:41
    April 13, 2013 FedEx St. Jude Fairway 5K: 33:46
    June 7, 2013 Harbortown 5K: 33:48
    Aug 18, 2013 Bardog 5K: 31:51 (Yay!)
    Sep 7, 2013 Women's Run/Walk Memphis 5K: 32:47 (poopy! Injured my foot :sad: )

Yeah, I am slow...but I am faster than those peeps on the couch!
  • CarsonRuns
    Options

That's fantastic. Sub 3 hour marathoners don't grow on trees. :)
  • CarsonRuns
    Options
    Harrisburg Half Marathon in 1:28:17. 3rd in AG, 30th overall (top 3%). Not a PR, but a good effort.
This discussion has been closed.