MrsPaquin Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday July 4th!
  • usherinpresence88
    usherinpresence88 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi I just started on July5th (yesterday :smile: ) I had to weigh myself this morning and was shocked that I lost 2lbs, however I have been working out pretty hard in the past couple of days, so I am sure that helped. I need to lose about 50lbs. So I will do this a few rounds. I believe that I will grasp the concept of eating healthy and keep it going!
  • usherinpresence88
    usherinpresence88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I am on day 3 and I feel great. Thus far I believe the program is designed to help you eat the way you are supposed to eat with the proper servings. So far so good!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    fell off the horse again (is that how you say it?) I don't want to say that I'm recommitting in case I don't but yes I guess I am. I've been really depressed on my days off and there is no reason I can't eat right on those days to feel better
  • gshimp
    gshimp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started round 2 today - gotta shed off some vacation weight ...plus it feels good after the burn. Good luck on the journey and may we climb the hill together!
  • gshimp
    Options
    Day 2 - arms look like a beast (in a good way) after workout. Not sure if I will be able to pick up anything over my head tomorrow hahaha.
  • gshimp
    Options
    Day 3 - lower fix done feeling good now if I can only stick to the meal plan it will be a total success!
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Day 1 meal 1 so good so far. I can't wait till lunch though. I am hungry! I will be working out tonight, 1st workout, total body cardio fix? I am excited!
  • bella2v
    bella2v Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Caroleezee wrote: »
    Hi there! I just re-started the 21DFE again today and would love to have some friends to do it along with! I'm feeling a bit alone on this journey. :neutral:

Ill support you! the more people I know on this the better!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    how is everyone doing? who is starting? who is finishing?
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just joined. Started 21DF on Monday... so day 3 today. My legs are so sore I can barely move. :smiley: -- but that's a good thing, right?

I'm doing Whole 30 not Shakeology.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    love whole 30 nice
  • Schmeikqua
    Schmeikqua Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing? who is starting? who is finishing?

I am just starting. Started yesterday.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    sorry it's been so long! day two of restart here :)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    8 of restart trying to get it in before christmas. anyone else?
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just started the videos yesterday. I am very sore but I will keep pushing through it. Any tips for doing the work outs of for weight loss?

• srj2449
    srj2449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me today. This is my second time doing 21 day fix, but i didn't finish the first time. Very sore right now but going to push through it. Ive been using the 1 day fix apps to keep up with containers, but will start inputing in mfp today. Feel free to add me