POST YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DARE!!!

Options
chuckbryant123
chuckbryant123 Posts: 6 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
Let's do something brave here and post some dimensions. I'll start first - My name is Chuck and I am 5'10" and weigh 233 lbs. That is a ridiculous amount of weight for my frame and being at that weight has had a decidedly negative effect on my life, physically and mentally. My ideal, super healthy weight is probably somewhere around 165, but I could live with 180. That's 53 lbs that need to leave my middle section. That would literally change my life. If you want to join in, please do. This is a SAFE PLACE OF ENCOURAGEMENT.

Replies

• catmcclelland
    catmcclelland Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Should we use this thread to post progress updates??
  • terronesaaronc
    terronesaaronc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Aaron. Just turned 30. I'm 5'8" and weight 243 lbs. I've always lifted weights pretty heavy and consistently, so I've got a bigger frame and some muscle. When I got back from Iraq in 08' I was 200 lbs and very little fat, so I think I'm going to shoot for 210 and try to keep lifting heavy.
  • Ksmith952
    Ksmith952 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Kate, 54 years old, 5' 5'', and weighed in at 155 this morning. Ideally, I'd be at 125, but 130 would be a healthy and (theoretically) maintainable weight for this woman who loves to cook and eat.
  • juliekherman
    juliekherman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Julie. I'm 5'6" and 158 pounds. I was 175 four years ago, and after starting Weight Watchers I got down to 134. I kept the weight off until last year, when I started letting things slide. I gave up on WW when the point system I was accustomed to changed, so I'm hoping that My Fitness Pal will get me back on track.
  • feebeesnees
    feebeesnees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Phoebe and I'm 5'7 and about 190. About six years ago I lost about 50 lbs and weighed about 150 through adopting a mostly plant based and non processed food diet. It was great! I'd like to get back there. I felt so good about myself!