POST YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DARE!!!

Options

Replies

• TiffanyColson1
    TiffanyColson1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and I currently weigh 195.8. I started out at 217. That was 125 days ago. I am 5'4" tall. So definitely obese.
  • kikislubos
    kikislubos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kiki here. I'm 5'9" and 170lbs. Goal is 155. So glad Chuck started this group. Fun to be a part of the SYSK community. Good luck to everyone.
  • AliGh20
    AliGh20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Alicia and I am about 170 pounds at 5'4. I used to be 210 pounds about 4-5 years ago and lost weight when I was unemployed with no life. So I got down to about 135 and now back to 170. Want to know the change in life? A full time job and going to school part time. My goal weight would be to consistently stay around 140-145. I am eating healthier and trying my best to stay active.
  • dearmrecho
    dearmrecho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 157lbs...was around 180 after I gave birth to my son 9 months ago and even though it was only a 45lb pregnancy weight gain, I was not thrilled with the extra pounds on me that did not ~magically and instantly fall away~ after giving birth. I'm working on getting to a little less than 135 (60kg to be exact), about 10lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight. Things are going steadily down, thankfully!
  • discnjh
    discnjh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Greetings SYSKers! Kenny Here. Was at 334 lbs at my heaviest, then got down to 189. My love of craft beer has brought me back up to 225lbs. Goal of 185. We got this!

mmmm, beer. the three events that have triggered periods of weight gain in my life were:
    1) my divorce
    2) when my wife got pregnant with our first child and i put on sympathy weight (which is code for ate ice crem whenever she wanted ice cream and then some). I was smarter the second time around.
    3) when I started homebrewing. :)

So 2 of the 3 were directly tied to beer, because I certainly drank waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much beer after the divorce from my first wife. Thankfully no kids there so was a clean break.

Anyway - I'm Nathan. Big time data geek which has made MFP a perfect fit for me because it allows me to accumulate a lot of numbers. :) Been very successful. Got from 184 in october 2014 to 155 in june 2015. Currently 160 at 6'0". Its funny to me how when I was in the 180s/190s i easily convinced myself that I would look utterly scrawny at 160. I do not. :)

• CRWade84
    CRWade84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey SYSK! My name's Cassie, I'm 31, 5'9" and current 234 lbs. My highest weight 5+ years ago was 291. My lowest weight has been 220, which is what I graduated high school at. I started MFP 2.5 weeks ago at 242. I know this works. My final goal weight is 160, however my baby goals are 220, 200, 190, 175 and then 160. I walk for a living so I want to start and stick with an arm workout. I believe we are in this together and we can do it! !
  • LeanneMilleret
    LeanneMilleret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old, 5'11'' and 180lbs. Previously my weight always hung out around 150lbs but even then I had a little tummy pudge. I want to lose weight because I know that weight around your stomach is the most detrimental to your long term health. I get married in a year and would love to start my marriage in excellent health. Let's do this!
  • michellelalexander477
    Options
    I'm Michelle. I'm 5'4" and 191 lbs. way too much! My ideal weight would be between 130and 140. I have 60lbs to lose. Let's get started!
  • MeliciousG
    MeliciousG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello SYSK army! I'm Melissa and at 5'7" and 160lbs I've strayed about 15 pounds away from my ideal weight of 145. My struggle is with keeping off the pounds. All my adult life I've been a yoyo dieter struggling to maintain my ideal weight. So frustrating! I'm hoping this app and community will help encourage me to get it off and keep it off!
  • alikellner
    alikellner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Love this. Battling my demons by saying out loud that I'm 5"7 and probably around 165. Having been trying to lose 15 pounds. It's not much, but it's HARD! Stoked for this
  • 7H3V1RU5
    7H3V1RU5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I posted the wrong place the first time but here it goes on the right place! My name is Tony. 5'9 145ish. I practice Muay Thai and took a break from it due to some living sutations and want to get back down to my competing weight of 130lb especially with the swim suit season coming so soon! Let's power through, and always remember, "Get up and fight."
  • joshhamer
    joshhamer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Morning! I'm 6'2, 250 lbs. Sounds high, but it works really well with my frame on top of the muscle buildup from the Crossfit. My goal is to stay between 220-250
  • andwly
    andwly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrew. Love the show and have also been trying to lose some weight. I'm currently 229 lbs and 5ft 10in. I would love to be just 200, although even lower is probably better.
  • allonsy221b
    allonsy221b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Clara, 5'2" 133.5 lbs. In high school I was 110 then college happened :s
    Over one summer I gained 20 lbs. I was at 140lbs at the beginning of the year but I'm slowly working my way to my goal weight of 115lbs
  • jdelaney585
    jdelaney585 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow SYSKers! I'm Jackie, I just turned 31. I'm 5'10 198 lbs. I have a 10 month old son and I gained 70 lbs during my pregnancy so I am literally trying to work my butt off! I have lost 54 lbs since he was born but am still trying to lose 20 more to get back to the weight I feel most healthy and strong at (around 170). I love incorporating Little man into my work outs and fortunately for us the so cal weather makes it easy to get outside. We're off to hike right now!
  • kiwi91489
    kiwi91489 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Abby and I'm 26. I weigh about 190 lbs, down from my peak of 196. With the help/support of my mom, I lost a bunch of weight in high school (175 down to 145-150) and kept most of it off until my senior year of college when I ballooned from 145-150 up to 196 (stress, capstone, a relationship ending, cooking for myself, loving to bake...it was a perfect storm). I got back down to about 175 but then had a long battle with plantar fasciitis, which kept me from my favorite mode of exercise, running, and during which I gained back 10 lbs. add on the post-wedding weight gain brought me back up to 194. I've started running again, and have tried to start lifting (which is my least favorite exercise) and have lost a bit of weight. I do best with small, intermediate goals, so my current goal is to get to 184. Food is my biggest struggle.
  • kema2007
    kema2007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' nothing and I currently weight 143. I hovered all my life around 100 pounds until I went to pastry school and taste tested everything :) After several fails at losing weight I've spent the last couple months just trying to maintain and not gain weight. I'm gonna keep my goals small (135 for now) and see what I can do. Thank you SYSK, Chuck, and the community, let's do this!
  • asayers2013
    asayers2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Female 5'5", 201 pounds. When I started college in 2006, I weighed 110. By the end of my first year, I weighed 140. By graduation in May 2010, I was up to 165. I hit my heaviest in October 2014 at 211, when my doctor put me on a migraine med that made me lose 30 pounds by January 1, 2015. I held my weight around 180 until probably September when I hit a really rough patch. I recently became a homeowner, but the previous owner had done a lot of cosmetic fixes to serious issues so it's been hard. I ended up gaining 20 lbs in about 4 months and ha e been hovering around 200 since Feb (a month after we got our home).
  • chicgeekuk
    chicgeekuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Laura and I'm a Canadian web dev living in the UK. I'm 5'4" and 163lbs, eating out and holding down the couch too much - I could do better!

My ambitious goal is a healthier 140 for my brother's wedding in November, though if I can change my activity lifestyle ultimately my ideal is around 130.
  • lillian1979
    lillian1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Lilly, here. Trying to lose the baby weight still from my last pregnancy. That baby is now registered for Kindergarten.

I am 6' tall and currently weight 175. I am very active with softball, karate, dance and the occasional 5k. Try as I might, the scale only goes up.