Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't anticipate that happening...I'm an herbalist and as a general rule don't even take chemical medications, I don't think I'm letting anyone inject me with anything. I did cut the dairy way down and while I did wake up with a headache it was way more mild than the last few days. I'll just keep to the limited dairy and see how that does - the headaches only started this week and I've been hitting the cheese obscenely hard this week, so that's probably the root cause.

Thursday was good - lots and lots of walking, did some yoga, and did weights - it's February so I'm up to 3x/week on the weights...I could definitely feel it in the sides of my back (under my love handles) last night, but no complaining from the muscle I pulled in December...so far so good. Oh, and I had to go way light on curls and tri kickbacks because my elbow is still hurting from moving furniture last weekend, but I was able to do the weights at least, just at a light level.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday was good - lots of walking, food was probably over, lots of hard cider and chips

Saturday was great - lots of activity helping a friend shop for a used vehicle, she ended up with a truck, then visiting with a friend and cooking dinner for her and her family, followed by some stretching and stuff.

Sunday was good - got on the treadmill for a while, then went to my parents for the superbowl...the plague started to hit around 7pm, I just was soooo tired...then I couldn't sleep most of the night as I was up and down not able to breath and nose running...ugh...

Monday was the black death - I did finally manage to get a few hours of sleep late in the morning...walked around lunch time, which made me tired so I napped...stretched before dinner, then napped again after dinner, then did weights in the evening which was exhausting but at least I was able to sleep like a champ!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - still have the plague...was supposed to go to happy hour but skipped because I was soooo tired...a little nap on the couch helped...managed to fit in walking, yoga, and extra walking on the treadmill while Bones was on...then lots of sleep...food is too low, but seriously I have no appetite so I'm not going to fret about it until I'm healthy...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - plague is getting better, not as congested, not as super tired, but still very fatigued...walked at lunch/breaks...walked on the treadmill and stretched during Lethal Weapon...skipped my ab workout, really should have sucked it up and done that one...then went to bed early...food was on point at least!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - super tired all day...still got in plenty of walking, weights, some darebee stuff for GoT and a plank challenge for Hogwarts - held a plank for 90 seconds, and in the end it was my shoulder that gave out, not my abs, I think I could have made it to 2 min with the abs, but I woke up with a sharp pain in my shoulder and it was just not cooperating...food was on point...

I feel like my belly is looking more poochy lately, so spent a bit of time in front of the mirror trying to figure out why...I think my sides are shrinking so the proportions are shifting...yay, less love handles...boo, poochy belly look...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Hogwarts points through Friday = 1087

Going out of town this weekend - YAY

Lots of work to do on the house, and no kids coming along, so hopefully some extraordinary nakid cuddle time!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    The stupid MFP app wouldn't work on my phone, so I ended up deleting it and having to use the browser to do the things I absolutely needed to do like report GoT time...however since the web app isn't scaled for mobile I didn't do anything other than the bare minimum, so no posting here.

The weekend was good...lots and lots and lots of manual labor, like 10 hours on Sat and another 3 on Sun, plus travel home. So I'm a bit sore today, but not injured or anything, just a bit stiff in the muscles from the work and the sitting in the car. The house looks nice, got some bamboo shredded, weeds pulled, mulch put down, walls painted, and started on the mud for the bathroom. All in all plenty done, plus a nice weekend without the teenagers and lots of bedroom time. Saturday night I didn't want to go out after cleaning up from the days work, and I didn't want to cook something fancy and involved, so we just had a skillet dinner, fried potatoes, onions, mushrooms, eggs, all topped with cheddar cheese...totally delicious...plus some hard cider, yum!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - did some walking...skipped abs, overslept...skipped weights, way too tired...went to bed early, and still tired, but I'm guessing it's just the tail end of this cold and I'll recover soon.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - walking and weights...thought about doing more walking and/or stretching during Bones, but I was soooo tired I was afraid I wouldn't make it through weights if I did, so I just laid on the couch for TV time...on the plus side, I was able to increase some of my weights (squats, check, back, curls)...and I'm up to maintenance calories for the next 2 weeks which makes me so happy...progress is good!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - just walking, my daughter and I had haircuts in the evening, so it was about 9:30pm when I finally had dinner and then I went to bed after, so no extra working out. Food was totally on point, and I bounced down 2 lbs today...I don't get it, but I'll take it!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - it was cold and windy so I shortened my lunch walk...did walk indoors in the evening...and only make it 5 min into weights before I got slammed with a huge headache...and today I feel like I might be coming down with the plague again...so, I will get lots of rest in this weekend and try to keep from getting sick!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I hope you aren't getting sick again! That sucks! I hope you feel better soon!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @tcunbeliever How are you feeling Tiffany? Any better?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday was a tough day because I was soooo tired all day even though I got plenty of hours of sleep. I did manage an hour of walking, plus 30 min of various exercises for GoT, plus 30 min of stretching which made me feel good and relaxed before bed.

Saturday - slept in...managed weights and some stretching after...nothing too intense...it was my dad's birthday party, so I had a couple glasses of wine, but since I'm at maintenance calories it was all within plan.

Sunday - slept in, and feeling better...did some combat which I had to cut a bit short since my legs were worn out from weights and I didn't want to overdo it...then spent 3 1/2 hours working in the garden which was totally fun and totally exhausting.

I feel much better, I think the extra food and extra sleep sped my recovery...I love eating at maintenance, those extra 500 calories are sooooo yummy...it's going to be hard to go back down to a deficit in March, but for now I'm living it up!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Tiffany, good to hear your case of the bubonic plague had passed. Even though you are eating at maintenace I bet you will see some nice changes in your body with all of the stuff you are doing. By eating more you will allow your body to put on a little muscle mass which will make cutting down more in the future a bit easier with the increased BMR. Really hard to build muscle eating at a deficit.

• tcunbeliever
    Options
    I really don't ever build muscle no matter what I eat or how much I gain in strength. I can get stronger, I don't seem to be able to get bigger. However, since I'm 5'9" with a 36" inseam, the long and lean look works on me so not being able to bulk is just not a big deal.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - super busy...it was a skirt and boots kind of day...walked on my breaks in heels, and swapped out for sneakers at lunch...did ab ripper once I got home...then did my custom glute routine, plus a darebee for GoT...then body beast with my darling husband...plus foam rolling after...I did lower the weights a level for beast since I was still a bit sore from all the gardening Sunday and I didn't want to overdo it...today I am feeling a bit sore, but not crippled, so it's tolerable!!! Food was on point for cals and carbs, but a bit over on sodium, going to have to lay off the cheese some!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was pretty much a rest day for me, walking and stretching and off to bed early. Food was on point, tatas are still ginormous so of course the scale is still up, but this too shall pass.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday, walking and pilates/yoga class...lots of fun and very challenging, we did some new pilates moves and some extra deep stretches. Food was on-point!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday ended up being an accidental rest day...just did walking and nothing else...planned to do weights after work before getting taxes done, but finding the pieces of tax paperwork took an hour longer than expected, and then the oldest child showed up early, so we headed off to the tax gal...after taxes I was way too hungry to workout before eating and it was way too late for me to stay up for my food to settle and do weights...

I don't want to miss weights, so maybe I'll do a friday/sunday/tuesday this week instead of my usual thursday/saturday/monday...things that make you go hmmmmm...