Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Friday - more walking than usual, plus some stretching - food was good

Saturday - plenty of walking, plus weights, plus some stretching - food was good

Sunday - spent the afternoon and evening hanging with family, so I spent some time in the morning getting all of my hogwarts workouts completed (including my glute workout) before going over and sitting around. Also, didn't track food, but didn't eat very much either since I just didn't have as much appetite for whatever reason.

Also, today I updated my planned workout schedule for March through June to add in the glute workout, I don't feel like my other workouts are hitting that area well, and I totally would like to have a rounder, firmer booty, so going to keep that at 2x/week in addition to my other weight routines.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - did abs in the morning, and walking at lunch...didn't get home from the sports meeting until almost 9, so by the time I had dinner it was time for a shower and bed, so no weights, but I should be able to do them tonight instead of Yoga...I just may struggle a bit with Pilates on Wed, but that's ok.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    The March plan:
    qnrt5d01eyd8.png
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
    Options
    That's a great plan, Tiffany. I like that you review and adapt as you go along.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - didn't workout in the morning, but did manage my lunch walk and even did weights in the evening...so excited for March and a new routine!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - abs in the morning, then a dentist appointment, so no walking at lunch since I got to work late and didn't really get a lunch, then pilates/yoga in the evening which turned out to be a great class because it was all pilates and yoga, no barre crap thrown in. Food was on point, still gained a pound overnight(sigh). I grow weary of the scale yo-yo, but it's not really something I can change.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - kind of a win and a loss today...didn't work out in the morning, I totally forgot to set my clock back so by the time the alarm went off I had to rush to work...walked at lunch, yay...had an avocado when I got home and did 20 min of combat/dancing workout...then had to go to the winter sports banquet for my son - this was a win because I knew they wouldn't have anything I could eat (no vegetarian and gluten-free options) so I had the avocado and it totally carried me, I wasn't even tempted, in fact, it was a little gross watching everyone stuff their face...then had to go pick up the eldest child because his car broke down...so didn't get home until 9:30pm which was way late when you have to get up at 4:30am...by the time I had dinner (pasta with mushrooms and sour cream, delicious) it was time to shower and go to bed, so I missed my first weight session of March which makes me sad...but some things you just can't control, and I feel like I was very successful with the options that were under my control.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I'm crazy behind...yesterday was good other than missing my evening yoga because I had a migraine...my oldest son is getting married on st patty's day, so a lot of time has been spent in wedding preparations, hopefully I have the next few days off of that duty, but we will likely be finalizing the last bits this weekend...I did Feb measurements last weekend and they were good, getting slimmer is awesome...onward and upward!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - was pretty great...did lots of stretching while I was on meetings, plus walking at lunch, and total synergistics after happy hour...I even managed to fit happy hour into my deficit calorie allotment despite the restaurant discontinuing the appetizer I planned to eat...I made good choices and picked cheese dip (shared with 2 other gals) and a cup of potato soup instead...I really wanted a whole bowl of soup since it was only $1 more and thus more cost effective, but I knew I didn't really need the extra calories on top of the wine, so I stayed with a cup even though it kills the thrifty in me to do so...the scale is up 4 lbs today (that *kitten*) but I just did measurements this past weekend, so I know I'm slimming and not discouraged.

I am pleasantly sore today, definitely going to need lots of stretching and I'm so glad I changed up the weight routine this month, nice to be working things in new ways plus not boring!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - lots of stretching during meetings, plus walking, plus yoga/pilates in the evening...without my mom this week because she was stuck in jury duty...then lots of looking at wedding stuff over the internet and ordering a few things...the bride is still hunting for a dress...she's a size 0, they don't make many in that size...
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I'm behind on commenting so forgive me when I comment on things that are a week or so old. haha
    some things you just can't control, and I feel like I was very successful with the options that were under my control.

I'm quoting this because I think you do a fantastic job at focusing on what is under your control and working with what life throws at you to make it work to achieve/exceed your goals! Way to go! *high five*

Congratulations to your son and his future wife! How exciting! Hopefully she finds something soon, St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday was good - walking and stretching, was supposed to do weights but ended up doing wedding stuff until midnight, so skipped those...in reviewing the first week of the month, I dropped the glute workout this month because the new weight routine is hitting that area pretty well without the need for additional work...and my ribs are super sore from pilates, so I must be getting better at those and getting more work out of it.

I was scheduled to be out of town this weekend, but was going to skip it for wedding planning, but now I think all the wedding stuff is taken care of, now just waiting for stuff to arrive...so, I may head to the beach after all!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - good food on point, exercise done.

Saturday and Sunday - no exercise and very little eating, just crazy busy with wedding stuff, didn't go out of town...need to get back to working out, after missing 2 days I feel stiff.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - very little exercise...left work early with a migraine...took a nap (and lots of drugs and herbs)...went to the chiro for an adjustment...took a nap...more drugs with dinner...no headache by bed time, and went to bed on schedule...lots of rest, and didn't eat much but totally need to get back on point with the working out...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - more wedding shopping...just when I thought it was OVER...didn't get dinner until late, so walking at lunch (even in the snow) but no evening workout, food was good.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - walked at lunch and on breaks - freaking cold outside...also went to pilates/yoga class which was totally intense...then worked on the bridal bouquet, the spray is perfect, but I don't like the rest, might redo it tonight...
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I hope the wedding went great!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday was insanely busy, found a wedding dress, got bouquets redone...Friday was the wedding, all day decorating, picking stuff up, and getting ready, then the wedding in the evening and party after - that's the fun part!!! I was driving so only 2 glasses of wine early on and lots of yummy food, but since I'm veg and gf didn't get to eat most of the wedding goodies...Saturday was ballet and babysitting my little nieces and cleaning the kitchen which was a bit of a wreck from the hectic preweddingness...Sunday was more ballet and lots more cleaning and weights and getting back on track with exercise again...

So, now maybe I can get back to a normal life again, on that is slightly less crazy busy.

Downside - my shoulder is injured again, this keeps happening and doesn't seem normal, however I don't eat anywhere near enough protein, and haven't been able to improve that even with effort, so I think that might be the root cause of the problem, basic protein insufficiency, I'm just going to start an amino acid supplement and see if that helps...plus I think I have some pea protein laying around so maybe I'll start back on that...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday was totally on target, maybe a bit heavy on the food...abs in the morning, walking at lunch, pilates in the evening...all in all a great day!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    So glad your week started off on a good note!