Weight

Options
katie22mfp
katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
Tell us your current weight and your goal weight loss for this week!

Replies

• _lionsincages
    _lionsincages Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My current weight is 80kg. I plan on weighing myself every Tuesday and I'd like to lose 1kg per week.
    Isabel
  • katie22mfp
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good morning
    My current weight is 10 stone 7. I aim to lose two pounds this week!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Hi!
    My current weight is 80kg. I plan on weighing myself every Tuesday and I'd like to lose 1kg per week.
    Isabel

A great plan lionincages. Here to hold you accountable every step of the way. Would you be happy to share your goal weight and your motivation for getting to that weight?
  • batpad91
    batpad91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I got to my goal weight (54kgs) and loved going to the gym and doing freeweights and cardio. Over the course of two years, my motivation slowly fizzled out, and the excuses came rolling out: I'm now back to square one, weighing 69 kilos, 15kgs to lose! I'd be thrilled with a weight loss of 0.5-1kg a week :)

Emma x
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    batpad91 wrote: »
    Hi!

I got to my goal weight (54kgs) and loved going to the gym and doing freeweights and cardio. Over the course of two years, my motivation slowly fizzled out, and the excuses came rolling out: I'm now back to square one, weighing 69 kilos, 15kgs to lose! I'd be thrilled with a weight loss of 0.5-1kg a week :)

Emma x

Thanks so much for sharing Emma. Although i am gutted for you to hear of your gain you have definitely come to the correct place now. Excuses are not allowed around here and we will keep each other accountable! What support can we offer you to achieve that goal?
  • Petrim77
    Petrim77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 14 stone 8 ibs and I would like to lose 2ibs this week. Weigh in on sat mornings
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Petrim77 wrote: »
    Hi, I am 14 stone 8 ibs and I would like to lose 2ibs this week. Weigh in on sat mornings

Thanks for sharing Petrim I will hold you accountable to that two pound please do the same for me! What's your goal weight and motivation?
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Hi katie22mfp, I would like to lose 2stone 2ibs, my motivation is to become healthier. I have been putting weight on steadily for years and want to become more active and not feel like I will pass out when going up flights of stairs. What about you?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    You have got this.
    My goal weight is 9 stone 6. I want to feel comfortable in my clothes and bikini ready for my holidays!
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Thank you, I am hoping this forum will help me so that I don't lose focus.

Your right feeling comfortable in clothes means a lot. I hope you have a fabulous holiday planned!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    I'm holidaying in Rhodes so please keep me accountable to my weekly weight losses!
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Will do! Sounds great. We can do it!
  • Petrim77
    Options
    What day is your weight in?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    I was thinking it would be good if we all weighed the same day!
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Yes, true. What day and I will do it then too.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    What day do you usually do?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    What's your weaknesses?
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Saturday is my usual. My weaknesses are red wine and cheeses! I Love cheese! What about you?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Let's do Saturday then. Mine are chocolate and eating out. How are you currently controlling your weaknesses?
  • Petrim77
    Options
    Great, Saturday it is. For cheese I have bought low fat sliced cheese, so I can have a slice for my lunch with a salad. This way I can still have a bit but it is controlled to one slice! For wine, I am trying just not to have any at all! How do you manage when eating out? I always find that difficult to factor in.