Weight

Options

Replies

• Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Oh but my wife did measure me tonight and even though the scale didn't budge I'm down 3.5 inches in my waist and 1in in my neck hips stayed the same but that's ok
  • _lionsincages
    _lionsincages Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    katie22mfp wrote: »
    Hi!
    My current weight is 80kg. I plan on weighing myself every Tuesday and I'd like to lose 1kg per week.
    Isabel

A great plan lionincages. Here to hold you accountable every step of the way. Would you be happy to share your goal weight and your motivation for getting to that weight?

Thank you! My ultimate goal weight is 60kg so I have a fair bit to go...! My motivation is just to be happy and confident in my body - for too long I've felt insecure because of my weight.
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If I get time I usually try to plan my week ahead on a Sunday. That way I can get all the right food shop in and know what I'm having each day. If time permits on a Sunday I log in roughly a daily plan until Thursday. I then tweek it everyday. I find if I plan in advance I'm more likely to stick near my target calorie intake. I cook a lot of the same dishes every week so it doesn't take too much time if I save the meals under Meals section. I then know if I have any calories to play around with for some little treats!
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    22qfji3of6yh.jpeg

Here is me flexing. 174. I'm on the road so only been able to resistance training: squats, push ups, leg lifts. When I get home gonna get back to biking. Also: free food at meetings is the bane of my existence kthxbye
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps! I'm Bee or B.... which ever works for you. My current weight is 141.4. I started out at 145 roughly 3 weeks ago. My goal is to lose a pound a week. I'd like to get down to 135ish and tone up. My focus is on my quads, hams, and calf muscles. My weigh-in days will be on Thursday.

BTW, does everyone weigh-in on the same day?
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I think everyone was going to do a weigh in on Saturday?
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do u post a pic
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Oh but my wife did measure me tonight and even though the scale didn't budge I'm down 3.5 inches in my waist and 1in in my neck hips stayed the same but that's ok

3.5 inches off that waist is fantastic the hard work is paying off! Keep going! :-)
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    22qfji3of6yh.jpeg

Here is me flexing. 174. I'm on the road so only been able to resistance training: squats, push ups, leg lifts. When I get home gonna get back to biking. Also: free food at meetings is the bane of my existence kthxbye

Thanks for sharing!
    I know about the free food at meetings so hard! You can do this!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    [
    Ballynn05 wrote: »
    Hi peeps! I'm Bee or B.... which ever works for you. My current weight is 141.4. I started out at 145 roughly 3 weeks ago. My goal is to lose a pound a week. I'd like to get down to 135ish and tone up. My focus is on my quads, hams, and calf muscles. My weigh-in days will be on Thursday.

BTW, does everyone weigh-in on the same day?

Welcome on board!
    Well done on being a healthy weight already! You have this is the bag!
    Everyone seems to weigh in different days!
  • katie22mfp
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well I weighed myself and I stayed the same I don't understand how really I'm excersizing and eating low calories ugh how I hate the scale

So gutted for you katasha. What has been your struggles this week?

Honestly I'm not sure I had to force myself to eat 1000 calories most days I did start drinking protein shakes maybe that's it idk but I'm replacing a meal with it...... but I'm not giving up I just hope to lose more next time I hop on the scale

Been exercising? Big drop due next week for you. Are you in the points system?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Hi!
    My current weight is 80kg. I plan on weighing myself every Tuesday and I'd like to lose 1kg per week.
    Isabel

A great plan lionincages. Here to hold you accountable every step of the way. Would you be happy to share your goal weight and your motivation for getting to that weight?

Thank you! My ultimate goal weight is 60kg so I have a fair bit to go...! My motivation is just to be happy and confident in my body - for too long I've felt insecure because of my weight.

Don't we all! Great motivation you've got this!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Welcome Sarah
    Please share your current weight, goals, struggles etc!
  • lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 9stone 5lbs.
    I weigh myself on a Monday & I haven't lost anything for 2weeks!
  • katie22mfp
    Options

My dream weight!
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So if I'm 205 lbs - then that is 14.6 stone?
  • katie22mfp
    edited June 2016
    Options
    T
    So if I'm 205 lbs - then that is 14.6 stone?

That's correct. How is it going?
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options

You could be holding water - it's commonly termed a woosh. Look into it if my calories drop too low it happens with my body.
  • lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

My dream weight!

But my height, well I don't have one, I'm only 4 foot nothing, so it may sound better than it looks, believe me. Haha.
    I would like to 2 stone lighter, but as that was quite a good few yrs ago I don't think I'll get to that!
  • katie22mfp
    Options

My dream weight!

But my height, well I don't have one, I'm only 4 foot nothing, so it may sound better than it looks, believe me. Haha.
    I would like to 2 stone lighter, but as that was quite a good few yrs ago I don't think I'll get to that!

What's your goal then?