• meredithchellew
    meredithchellew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my current weight is 123 kgs and wanting to lose 1 kg a week
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Petrim77 wrote: »
    Great, Saturday it is. For cheese I have bought low fat sliced cheese, so I can have a slice for my lunch with a salad. This way I can still have a bit but it is controlled to one slice! For wine, I am trying just not to have any at all! How do you manage when eating out? I always find that difficult to factor in.

I think cold turkey is fantastic on the wine well done!

I don't also manage effectively when eating out but here are some tips lol!

Drinking water before meal
    Have a starter instead of a main
    Fill up on salad
    Avoid sauces, alcohol and puddings!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Hi everyone my current weight is 123 kgs and wanting to lose 1 kg a week

Thank you for sharing. You have set yourself a great goal there that I will not let you fail to reach! What's your goal weight, motivation, weaknesses?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Great work Gemini for coming on board. Please share your current weight and goal for this week! I need to be held accountable too!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Shunellno great to see you on board please share your current weight and weight goal loss for this week.
  • shunellno5
    shunellno5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tee and I currently weight 208 lbs. By 6-17-2016 my goal is to weigh 207 or less. I am taking my time by losing 1 lb a week. Good Luck everyone! B)
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Great work Tee proud of you for joining up! You will smash that target. What are your weaknesses and stubborn fat areas?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Super proud of you for joining up cake laide! Little less cake around here now lol! What's your current weight and goal for the week?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    So pleased you found us this is crazy girl. What's your current weight and goal for the week?
  • cakelaide
    cakelaide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 169. I am looking to lose 2 pound per week. I usually weigh myself every Monday or Tuesday. I have been focusing on my stomach area and need to also work on strengthening my upper body.
  • thisiscrazygirl2
    thisiscrazygirl2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I an now weighing 309lbs after weighing on this morning. I would like to try and lose another 3lbs this week......
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Great goals that you will smash cake laide! I know the feeling of the stomach being a problem area all my fat immediately seems to go there :-(
    What's your weaknesses?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    I an now weighing 309lbs after weighing on this morning. I would like to try and lose another 3lbs this week......

Well done on your loss this week! Keep going you have this. What's your main motivation for losing the weight?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Does anyone like the points reward system idea?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Great to have you on board js8181! What's your current weight and weight loss goalfor the week?
  • nay96nay
    nay96nay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Currently 15 st 2. Want to lose about 2lbs per week.. Hopefully. Will try to do weigh ins on Sunday's.
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I weigh 174. Used to be as low as 150 a year or so ago but hovered in the 160s lately until the last six months. I would love to be 155 but TBH I'm mostly looking for definition in my abs. I may like what I look at a different weight we shall see.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Welcome nay
    Please share your current weight and weight loss goal for the week!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Welcome mccokat
    What's your current weight and weight loss goal for the week?
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks
    My weekly weigh ins are on Saturday, and I was 202 ish last time I weighed. I'd like to be in the 100s by the time school ends in three weeks, which I think is very doable.