Options
124»

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Another tonight. Still no wine in the house. It's been a while since I've managed several 0s in a row. I need it. Throwing a party on Saturday so I'm sure I'll make up for it then
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Feel better Ashley!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Sarah_Cycles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're not feeling well... :(
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Well I started off pretty good and got a ZERO on Monday. Then yesterday was just not a good day and I bought my first bottle of Firefly sweet tea vodka of the summer. I enjoyed drinking my dinner last night. :embarassed: I am trying for another zero tonight.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sunday -0
    Monday -0
    Tuesday -0
    Wednesday-0
    I'm on a roll. Hoping it shows up on the scale and I can get rid of at least some of the 6 pounds I've gained over the summer.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice work Syd!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
  • rjadams
    Options
    Great job on the zeros Syd and Kate. I wish I could say I was right there with ya but that damn sweet tea vodka. Oh well :ohwell:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...sweet tea vodka. I mix it with pink lemonade.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 1 beer
    Wednesday - a beer, 3 glasses of wine and a beer at concert, 2 ciders at home I didn't need
    Thursday - 0

I'm feeling better but not 100%. Thanks all! But I'm hangin' a bit today.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Thanks! I'm down 3 of the 6 pounds so that's a good feeling. It's nice to see that I can get results if I work at it.
    Dentist today which usually results in wine later. I'm shopping for the party I'm throwing Saturday so wine will be in the house. Going to limit it to 1 or 2 as long as it fits in my calories
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Way to get it done Sydney!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice Sydney...that's awesome!!!!
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0

I am weighing in tomorrow...I would like to see a loss, but I have some really bad days the last few weeks, so I don't expect too much!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I had a 2 pounds loss this week, but had a 3 pound gain my previous weigh in a couple weeks after vacation. So I'm getting there! One more pound will put me into my comfortable weight. 2-3 more will put me into my happy, but not easily maintainable weight. I hope to be there for at least a little bit for South Beach in October. Great job on the 0s!
  • Sarah_Cycles
    Sarah_Cycles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay Syd and Kate. My week has been pretty good too:
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday 1 cider
    Thursday ?? might be a wine night
    Friday - trying not to drink as I will most likely be riding my bike ~ 50 miles on Saturday Morning.

It's helping to have somewhere to post about this. Thanks everyone. Help me with names. I'm Sarah aka sassat.

Thanks!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Woah Sarah, that is one hell of a ride! Good luck and have fun!!!

So.......I might drink tonight........tis all :laugh:
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    sassat wrote: »
    Yay Syd and Kate. My week has been pretty good too:
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday 1 cider
    Thursday ?? might be a wine night
    Friday - trying not to drink as I will most likely be riding my bike ~ 50 miles on Saturday Morning.

It's helping to have somewhere to post about this. Thanks everyone. Help me with names. I'm Sarah aka sassat.

Thanks!

Hey Sarah - heck of a ride! That will be a great calorie burn :)
    Names - mine is Ann aka amcanzo
    kblue is Kate
    Better balance is Ashley
    ryzeman is Gary
    socal is Sydney
    rjadams is Robin aka Mama Lush :)
    I know I'm missing some but that's all I can think of off the top of my head....
  • rjadams
    Options
    It has been really warm. I am not complaining but warm weather = Lemonade and sweet tea vodka. with lots of ice. No zeros here. You guys are doing great!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 1
    Wed - 8 oops
    Thurs - 0
    Not sure about tonight. We're going to the pool if it doesn't rain. May sneak some drinks in. May not.

I slept so good last night. I got about 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Knock on wood, my little guy has been sleeping all night again. He has not ended up in our bed once this week.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0..I did it!!! Well I had two tiny sips of Lenny's bourbon on the rocks...doesn't count!

We are going to grab a bit to eat then head to the movies. My goal is two beers at dinner then maybe one when we get home-3 total.
    Tomorrow, we are going to spend some time at the beach in the morning, not much after that.
    And Sunday we are planning to go to the aquarium....we always plan but haven't made the last few times.....let's see if I can moderate Saturday, so we can enjoy Sunday!!!

Aloha Friday!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hectic week, hard to stay on track. Things should even out for a week or so. If I can moderate, I should see some downward movement of the scales. Great job on the zeros Ashley and Kate!