bump
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I know this is a pretty old thread, but I've enjoyed reading many of these hacks. Thanks. If anyone on this thread is STILL on MFP and STILL doing LCHF, please consider adding me as a friend. I do have questions and would love to be able to share ideas, thoughts, etc. TIA.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    I know this is a pretty old thread, but I've enjoyed reading many of these hacks. Thanks. If anyone on this thread is STILL on MFP and STILL doing LCHF, please consider adding me as a friend. I do have questions and would love to be able to share ideas, thoughts, etc. TIA.

Yes, same here. Been Keto since August 2019 and am down over 50 lbs. Slow and steady... :smiley:
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread. I steadfastly stayed with MFP to carb count rather than switch apps to some carb-related one. I especially love the bacon hack - I usually buy a couple of packs of Sainsbury's Bacon medallions but by the time I get to my fortnightly shop I might have half a pack soo to go out of date so... that is going to be my end of fortnight ritual including making soup with bendy veggies!