Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Going out to dinner tonight...haven't decided if I'm having a drink at dinner or not...guess I"ll figure it out when I get there. :D
    Happy weekend everyone!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA. so busy at work no time to jump on and say hi. I took today off. I did good last night with only having one vodka rock and then drank water the rest of the night. The scale has crept up and I know I am not drinking enough water so that is my go forward plan for a while, at least during the week. I need to be sure to drink 8 oz between any drinks during the weekend.

It sounds like you are all doing well. On the topic of booze cost. We have the highest sales tax on booze anywhere. I can buy a 1.75 Litre of Platinum Vodka 18 bucks but then you take on the litre tax and the other taxes and it is about 26 bucks out the door. Even buying things at Costco you get hit with the taxes. Wine isn't hit that way though so I usually spend between 10-15 for a nice bottle.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Mon - 1
    Tues - 2
    Wed - 2
    Thurs - all the beer. We were at the fair for SEVEN hours! It was so fun. We spent so much money, but it was worth it. We saw all the livestock and rode rides and ate carnie food and listened to bad cover bands. It was great. Maybe I'll take it easy tonight.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Look at all those 0's!! I had 0 last night but have had wine all week. Off to another staycation...last of the summer. Heading downtown on the water which is always fun...good food and drinks. Got concert tickets months ago for the husband to see Journey..that's on Tuesday. Then it's back to reality until we head to our annual Palm Springs trip at the end of September.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
    Tonight, I am planning on some Manhattans. We talked about a beach walk tonight, so I may take a margarita for the road :bigsmile:

Early morning snorkeling tomorrow then brunch then who knows!!!!
    Sunday, my only plans are to not set the alarm and sleep in (yeah wish me luck with that...always seem to get up at 7-730 on the weekends :wink:) I have to cook a bit too.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!!!!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Friday - 0
    Saturday - 3 Barcardi & PepsiMax....the streak is over. :p It had to end some time! ;)

Snorkeling sounds like such fun!! :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Friday ended up drinking a bottle of wine but went to bed early. Saturday drank all day at our friends'. It was fun hanging out. Was a little rough yesterday but we had to drive back to Louisville, shower, and go to a birthday party and then a pool party where I had 2 margarita/peach mango daiquiri blends. I was asleep before 10.

We have another busy week this week but I'm going to try to keep booze reasonable. We head to St. Louisville Saturday for the weekend. Have a great week lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Snorkeling was sooooo fun!!!!!!!!!! We had a great weekend!! Back to zeros. Monday-0
    We are heading to the Big Island Friday morning, so I might partake in a drink Thursday night while I am packing and painting my toes??!!!!!
    Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Sunday - 1 Long island ice tea
    Monday - husband has really been wanting to try Manhattan's for some odd reason...so I made us each one. I did not care for it at all...so 1/2 a drink?? Gave the rest to my husband - he didn't really care for it either...finally - an alcohol drink we don't care for!! :p
    Zeros for the rest of the week!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I was kind of out of it all weekend. Not much alcohol but a lot of sleeping. I am starting to feel a bit better. Still need to go see the doc because my hip is getting worse. We are having lasagna tonight so I am sure there will be red wine. Have a good day all.

Kate I am so envious of your life in Hawaii. *sigh*
  • kblue2007
    Options
    OH Robin, I hope your feel better :cry:

Of course, we planned this trip a few months ago there are two hurricanes off shore....fingers crossed they miss :bigsmile:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi all...back from a fabulous long weekend. I can't begin to count the drinks, but we did do lots of walking downtown in the Gaslamp district and along the marina. Drank wine and vodka at the concert last night. Didn't get home until after 1am, so I'm hurting a bit today. It was lots of fun...and the smile on the husband's face all night was priceless
  • kblue2007
    Options
    That's great Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-I am wearing thin. Long bday weekend is coming up and I am ready to get started...we shall see.
    Speaking of long bday weekend. We are heading to Big Island Friday AND there is a Hurricane heading there on Saturday. No warnings have been issued yet, we will know more tomorrow.
    There is also a hurricane threatening to Big Island hit today and Tropical Storm conditions on Maui. I don't see a problem getting to Big Island and back but we are driving from Hilo to Kona Saturday and that could be ugly...fingers crossed, Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tuesday - like 5ish glasses of wine. My girlfiends and I went to dinner and to see Bad Moms. Of course we snuck wine in.
    Wednesday - 0

Got two 5:45am yoga classes in again this week! Not sure if I'll drink tonight. Eric's parents are coming for dinner and then he and his Mom are going to get pedicures. There's been an unopened bottle of red sitting on the counter since last Friday.... Maybe I'll open it.

I realized yesterday I have not just been bloated for the past couple weeks, I've just put on weight. My waist and belly are each up 1" from early June. Time to take some action!