Did keto mess me up ?

Options
124»

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Still getting headaches off and on and twitching in my eyelid and upper arm, tells me electrolytes are still off. But I didn't get up at all last night in the middle of the night to use the restroom so that's a good sign, also my eyes weren't quite as dry this am so maybe I'm getting somewhere. I've been eating some carbs late at night to try to help also drinking salty water all day. I'm gonna have to get sodium pills but I'm nervous they will upset my stomach like when I put too much sodium in my water. I'm just really getting tired of salt water and am not a fan of broth unless its homemade and I have no time for that lately.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That stinks...I love my salty *kitten* water so much, I crave it. Especially since I've added ACV...it's so delicious to me.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    That stinks...I love my salty *kitten* water so much, I crave it. Especially since I've added ACV...it's so delicious to me.

I've just drank so much of it I'm tired of it and it always seems to make my belly grumble :( I'm trying to push through and pray this fixes itself but its tiring after a week or so of feeling like crap off and on all day. I've even cut back on my coffee consumption which is not easy for me
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've never looked into it to verify but I had a doctor who advised to be careful with Epsom salt baths because if you majevthe water too dilute it can actually leech the magnesium OUT of your body.
    He did say the solution in the packaging was sufficient.

I tried to find anything saying you could lose magnesium or any other mineral from Epsom salt baths and could find nothing. My husband soaks for a couple of hours (one hour minimum so I was concerned about this. But it sounds like with Epsom salts you can just soak away.

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    For my first year I would have days when it was hard to put one foot in front to the other when walking but I started out with very little muscle mass period. My calves now are as large as when I was 50 pounds heavier. My health was very poor at the start of LCHF and I think that made a harder in my case. I think the Ashwagandha has helped me build muscle mass over the past 6 months.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    For my first year I would have days when it was hard to put one foot in front to the other when walking but I started out with very little muscle mass period. My calves now are as large as when I was 50 pounds heavier. My health was very poor at the start of LCHF and I think that made a harder in my case. I think the Ashwagandha has helped me build muscle mass over the past 6 months.

Ashwagandha is probably going to be the next supplement I add to my mad scientist collection. Lol
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ it did take the edge off of my little remaining joint pain I think. At first I got the Organic India brand but was not impressed. On looking for more info on a bodybuilding site I learned about the KSM-66 standardized version and love it. The raw ground root source is a wild card as to what one gets. KSM-66 maker does not resell it but sells it to those in the retail business so it is sold under many different brands. I so happen to pick the Jarrow Formulas brand but do not remember any reason but it may have been the price. KSM-66 should be the same regardless because it all comes from the same force.

The last cancer protocol I have been testing for safety is high dosage liposomal Vit C and MSM should we have need for a treatment in our family. OptiMSM is by far the best MSM/organic sulfur I have found but like KSM-66 it is sold by many retailers. The course flake version has NO additives. I got a 10 pound pail for $145. Last time I paid $155 for 6 pounds and it was not high quality like this from OptiMSM. I take a tablespoon in water (can be just eaten) twice daily.

I started out testing with Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C brand but now am using Liposomal Vit C by Healthy Drops out of FL that I prefer and it is one 1/3 of the cost. I get all my stuff off Amazon. This is about my 6th protocol I have tested currently used in Japan and Europe for cancer. I am testing for safety and I do not know how effective it would be but it has my daily pain level approaching ZERO. Based on Dr. Thomas Levy book Curing the Incurable with Vit C I am taking the equivalent of 15 grams of IV Vitamin C twice daily.

His book is awesome for my research. I had no idea the importance of Vit C to fix many health concerns and along with Glutathione are the two most important antioxidants for cellular health to prevent or recover from cancer and in some cases can convert cancerous cells back to normal cells per some research. The liposomal technology can let things get into the cells but pass through the stomach untouched but you can Google that if interested.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_ it did take the edge off of my little remaining joint pain I think. At first I got the Organic India brand but was not impressed. On looking for more info on a bodybuilding site I learned about the KSM-66 standardized version and love it. The raw ground root source is a wild card as to what one gets. KSM-66 maker does not resell it but sells it to those in the retail business so it is sold under many different brands. I so happen to pick the Jarrow Formulas brand but do not remember any reason but it may have been the price. KSM-66 should be the same regardless because it all comes from the same force.

The last cancer protocol I have been testing for safety is high dosage liposomal Vit C and MSM should we have need for a treatment in our family. OptiMSM is by far the best MSM/organic sulfur I have found but like KSM-66 it is sold by many retailers. The course flake version has NO additives. I got a 10 pound pail for $145. Last time I paid $155 for 6 pounds and it was not high quality like this from OptiMSM. I take a tablespoon in water (can be just eaten) twice daily.

I started out testing with Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C brand but now am using Liposomal Vit C by Healthy Drops out of FL that I prefer and it is one 1/3 of the cost. I get all my stuff off Amazon. This is about my 6th protocol I have tested currently used in Japan and Europe for cancer. I am testing for safety and I do not know how effective it would be but it has my daily pain level approaching ZERO. Based on Dr. Thomas Levy book Curing the Incurable with Vit C I am taking the equivalent of 15 grams of IV Vitamin C twice daily.

His book is awesome for my research. I had no idea the importance of Vit C to fix many health concerns and along with Glutathione are the two most important antioxidants for cellular health to prevent or recover from cancer and in some cases can convert cancerous cells back to normal cells per some research. The liposomal technology can let things get into the cells but pass through the stomach untouched but you can Google that if interested.

Thank you for the info.
    I've been taking high dose C (10g) for a while now since I learned of it's cellular health benefits. I have my son taking a moderate dose (5g) every morning too. I don't know what liposomal vitamin c is though... I just buy bulk ascorbic acid. Glutathione is another interest I will surely add in the future too.
    One step at a time.