Options
nvmomketo
nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
This might be interesting. http://ketosummit.com/

Replies

• camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Looks like a who's who of the keto expert world... I watched a similar one with many of the same people last summer, it was very informative.
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I signed up. Should be interesting!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    ooh thanks, I registered!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Oooooh! Thanks! I love these online summits!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I just registered!
  • missblinx
    missblinx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks that looks great!
  • GlitterRayne
    GlitterRayne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just registered too. Thanks.
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Sounds awesome.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Cool! Registered too!
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the summit will begin? I looked on the page but did not see it any where. Also does anyone know how long it will last? Would love to take part, but have important morning and afternoon engagements on that day.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    trish55011 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time the summit will begin? I looked on the page but did not see it any where. Also does anyone know how long it will last? Would love to take part, but have important morning and afternoon engagements on that day.

If it is like the others I have watched, the links are usually available for at least 24 hours. I just listened on the audio-only versions, as they were mostly just talking heads anyway. In the worst case, the site didn't have enough bandwidth for the number of people wanting to watch, so videos took forever to load. But after day 2, that had been fixed. Go ahead and sign up to get the links if and when you do have time. And usually, these summit things offer a package for $$ that gives you anytime access to the links after the series ends.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Just signed on.
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    @nvmomketo ty for the share!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    trish55011 wrote: »

With others I've done you can watch at your leisure during the 24 hours the links are available.
    Typically, each day there are a few to watch or listen to and the next day there are different ones.
    So, if this is like those, you don't have to watch or listen at a certain time. They are pre recorded and available to purchase if you want to always have access to them in the future.
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks y'all
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    just registered. thanks for posting this
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Keto summit is this weekend. Bump.