Diet Coke yay or nay?

Options
13»

Replies

• AshStout83
    AshStout83 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the taste of diet drinks. It would be nice to use them in a mixed drink or "float" like you guys, but the artificial taste kills me. I'm the same way with sugar-free candy, syrups, etc. My mom and girlfriend love diet coke. I just can't do it.
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I used to only drink Coke zero with bourbon. Now that I am strict on this deal, I drink only water period end of discussion. Except for my morning shake with 8 oz almond milk, 6 tbsp. of heavy cream, 1 tbsp. of brain octane, and protein powder. Water the rest of the day everyday.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,961 Member
    Options
    I used to only drink Coke zero with bourbon. Now that I am strict on this deal, I drink only water period end of discussion. Except for my morning shake with 8 oz almond milk, 6 tbsp. of heavy cream, 1 tbsp. of brain octane, and protein powder. Water the rest of the day everyday.

Coke Zero and bourbon..... drooooling.
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I miss it... sooo much.. .but I am a good boy now
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I stopped with the colas because of the connection with osteoporosis. I do have one occasionally but not as a regular thing. I used it a lot as cough medicine (it worked better than any other beverage) in my younger days.
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Diet coke? not so much...but diet pepsi. Can't (and don't) live without it :) Probably 2 liters a day.