• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Lol done that bgeankri8pdd.jpg
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sorry Mia for a week life was getting in the way. I'm still in will post numbers at end of the day.
    survived halloween with minimal in pact!
    I increased my steps by 23 percent over 15 days but hurt my knee Wednesday so will have to only do upper body weights today and tomorrow :(
    carb creep has been happening but I'm on it now!

thanks Moonkat you are so inspirational!
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wednesday:
    18g carbs
    144g fat
    98g protein
    100oz water
    Leg workout

Thursday:
    45g carbs
    138g fat
    86g protein
    86oz water
    Rest
  • MoonKat7
    Options

thanks Moonkat you are so inspirational!

I hope I am. My life still up side down from the trip lol but happy to know I'm inspiring you
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bowlerae wrote: »
    SD: 9/22/16
    SW: 142.4

CD: 10/31/16
    CW: 138.4

GD: 12/10/16
    GW: 132.4 (range 127.4-135.4)

SD: 9/22/16
    SW: 142.4

CD: 11/4/16
    CW: 136.6

GD: 12/10/16
    GW: 132.4 (range 127.4-135.4)
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to get my frustration out. My scales haven't budged in a week! My weight hasn't gone up or down at all. So frustrating
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well my scale went up...ate a lot of sugar and fat yesterday...ho hum..better luck next time.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    madisons mommy. I just went through 6 weeks of bouncing up amd down tje same few pounds. I finally got my woosh so hang in there and yours will come too.

down 3.8 today so happy into new weight!!

dad is in hospital spent the day there yesterday and headed back shortly. trying to eat and drink but probably won't have time to log...will be logging in my head.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    8 cups yesterday...
  • MoonKat7
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Just wanted to get my frustration out. My scales haven't budged in a week! My weight hasn't gone up or down at all. So frustrating

If you're drinking water after 7 pm, you will have the water weight showing on the scale the next morning. To avoid water weight, stop drinking at 7 pm. Hope this helps?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    madisons mommy. I just went through 6 weeks of bouncing up amd down tje same few pounds. I finally got my woosh so hang in there and yours will come too.

down 3.8 today so happy into new weight!!

dad is in hospital spent the day there yesterday and headed back shortly. trying to eat and drink but probably won't have time to log...will be logging in my head.

Congrats on the weight loss and I wish him fast recovery, hope nothing serious!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    My weight is still stuck on the same number but it's ok. My trip was really fun but I got tired in the end and even now I'm back to my regular meals I find it hard to focus bec I'm still tired.
    the goal is to lose the 0.8 lbs by next Saturday and hopefully more lol
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    A suggestion: I love my fitness pal but our posts are not private and some of you can't post from their phones.
    The more you're active in posting motivations and funny fitness stuff, recopies etc the more you will be focused on your goal.

Also, If we wanted to track our daily water, intake and more, by posting one pic and commenting on that pic will make everyone posted and motivated.

So, would you like a private facebook group?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    On Nov 20 I might go to my friend's Yoga Therapy with Massage Balls in Toronto, if you're close and would like to join, let me know :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Stand your ground and focus

7c3bk53jyehp.jpg
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    A suggestion: I love my fitness pal but our posts are not private and some of you can't post from their phones.
    The more you're active in posting motivations and funny fitness stuff, recopies etc the more you will be focused on your goal.

Also, If we wanted to track our daily water, intake and more, by posting one pic and commenting on that pic will make everyone posted and motivated.

So, would you like a private facebook group?

I'd be interested in a Facebook group if others are
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I'm not on Facebook and can't be for work.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I got 6 cups of water in today. going to head out for a walk and come back for dinner then back to hospital so the day wasn't a bust after all. my lunch wasn't what I would have choose at home but not too bad considering...

loving November and killing it