Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing this week?

I'm looking forward to moonkat return as I like her quotes I can't post from Android phone.

I am looking forward to WI tomorrow....if I don't loose I don't care cause I've had a great week and I know it!

what do you all think about the theory of not loosing weight as easily in fall winter as our ancestors had to put on fat to survive winter? excuse? real? my loss stalled I will keep going and doing and it's all good but wondered what thoughts were on that?

I think it's all in the nutrition. If you're meal plan on point you will lose it no matter which season.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    thanks ks for the inspiration and the smile moonkat.

glad you are enjoying your vacation...even with the vampires an's you will make up for it at the gym:)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    lol

how did everyone's WI go yesterday?
    I stayed the same but my new jeans are already loose so I'm not getting excited yet...just keep plugging away!!

found a new form of exercise..skating which I'm not good at but it's super fun.
    lots of nsv this week so spirits are up pants sizes going down and eventually the scale will follow.

have a great week!!

if anyone has any tasty wheat free soup recipies I'd love to hear them I'm getting sick of my usual beef veggie soup and stuffed pepper soup.....so sick of ground beef!!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Have you tried the app, all recipes? Lots of ideas
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I do use that site. I tried about 5 low carb recipies from pintrest and we didn't like them. most of the soup recipies are thickened with flour amd I can't have wheat...daughter is allergic to almonds so I'm kinda stuck on a thickener....I tried coconut flour and it soaked up all the juice and made my soup grainy.

I like to have a pot of soup in the fridge incase of emergency :wink:
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I don't use any kind of flour just veggies so you can modify the recipe as you like.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Ok where are everyone?
    If you still active say hiii
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Another so so weekend. I plan on jamming my next weekend full of activites otherwise I spend too much time watching tv. I didn't WI on Saturday. I will weigh in on Wednesday. Today is chest and tri w/sprints on the bike between sets.
    Maybe you can use heavy cream if you like your soups ticker
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    hi I know you didn't mean me I just posted lol.

gorilita cream is a great idea. my daughter requested cream of broccoli and wasn't sure how to thicken it.
    as for weekend lazies I was finding the same so this weekend I started with a 7km hike in tje rain and planned a skating outing with family and everytime I felt like munching cause I was home I walked around the block. I hit an all time step count high this weekend lol guess I was feeling munchy.

was looking at a set of weights at Costco for my Christmas gift... super excited!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Hehe no I didn't mean you ;) but it just so quit here

Speaking about soup just saw this
    http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/nutrition/recipes/protein-vegetable-soup/
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I know very quite. how far into our 8 week challange are we?? im dying to measure....just have to find the book where I wrote it all down lol.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm still here...feeling very guilty that I didn't take measurements...BAD!! I was hoping to lose 15 pounds over the 8 weeks. I think I have 9 to go, so it may not happen, but I haven't slipped up, so we'll see. :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I know very quite. how far into our 8 week challange are we?? im dying to measure....just have to find the book where I wrote it all down lol.

Week 5 from the challenge.

I will have 3 weeks to make up for the food. It's all home made but too many dinner invites here and there.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    Oh 3 more weeks I can't wait....I'm not sure what the scale will be but I know my inches will ave decreased. it's time for new pants again but nothing in my current size. clothes are costing me a fortune and I'm buying bare minimum. 1 or 2 more sizes and I will be able to fit into some clothes I saved that I like so that will be great!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I miss my everyday chicken and broccoli lol
  • treehugnmama
    edited October 2016
    Options
    welcome home :smile: you will jave to do your own dishes too!

good day today. got a hike in on my lunch...food was good. I'm 2000 steps under where I want to be but it is so dark! I'm going to go walk up amd down the stairs for a bit but considering it's only 4 stairs not sure how far I will get.
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good Monday and Tuesday (so far). I am on point with calories and macros. I woke up in the morning for a hiit on the bike. Another workout still ahead of me. I have two weeks left in my other challenge. I want to make a push to maximize my results.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    welcome home :smile: you will jave to do your own dishes too!

good day today. got a hike in on my lunch...food was good. I'm 2000 steps under where I want to be but it is so dark! I'm going to go walk up amd down the stairs for a bit but considering it's only 4 stairs not sure how far I will get.

I'm not home yet. Till Sunday :)
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Have been struggling to get back on track but taking each day as it comes and eventually it will become easier