Replies

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    I upgraded to premium just so I could log my exercise and not have the calories show as an option to eat!

Is it accurate in giving how many cals burned?

I was thinking of upgrading for the carb option thing. Something about showing which food or meal had the highest carb etc

I have withings tracker and I put the same exercise in there let's say a walk and w will be 155 and mfp will be 295 so no lol I don't think so. if someone can tell me how to post pic from app android I can seen shot anything you want to see. I like the highest food option.. but I mainly upgraded for the exercise option.
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just click on the camera icon on far up right and choose a pic from my phone.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    moonkat do you have apple? I don't have the icon
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    n3zg7ger82h9.jpeg

Yes iPhone
    You don't have the camera icon?
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    nope the smile us my last icon....I will try and see if my old ipad mini has it.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    You might be able to post pics from the web. Have you tried that?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    mc1grftuhuc9.jpeg

Leg day today. Done the machines and ended it with ankle strap cable workout :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    qae13ljh0vzm.jpeg

Hell yeah this stuff is expensive lol. Focus on nutrition in the weekend and get your workout. Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So far another good day today (Fridays are historically toughest for me). I am within my calorie range. I did an awesome back and bicep workout with hiit on a bike while watching Crossfit Team Series workouts for motivation.
    Again Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians out there.
    Treehugnmama I hope feel better soon.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    gorit thanks still feeling bla but going to try and walk as motivation slipping away!

WI today down 1 of the three pounds I gained so I guess they stuck. I've accepted that and moved on I won't let 2 pounds derail the 56 I still have off!

I have a great turkey and veggies planned for Thanksgiving dinner. homemade cranberries with sweatner. so if I can stay away from tje stuffing and only eat the middle of the pumpkin pie amd not tje crust I will have rocked it :smile:

happy Thanksgiving to all
  • gorilita
    Options
    Where has the weekend gone? I took Saturday off from working out an d had a slip up in the evening. Nkthing major but still. I met my calorie goal today. I went over on protein but carbs were within my range. I did an hour long work out (chest&shoulders w/cardio on bike). All in all a good weekend. Goodnight to all!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    sounds like a good workout gortilitA
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've not been posting as much as I should on the challenge threads. Main thing to report is that the group I started exercising with at the gym is disbanding - so I may or may not be exercising on my own again, I'll know for sure tomorrow probably.

It's sad - because they really helped my motivation. Oh well. I still have something to motivate me and that's the competition next year.

One of the members of the group seems interested in exercising with me - thing is, my program doesn't really suit her, and she's sort of holding me back some what. My workout for today - for example - was all over the place. (Targeting random muscles instead of specific ones, like it should be - it had no structure).

Le sigh.
  • gorilita
    Options
    Hi to all! Calories on point with room for some sunflower seeds for a snack. I was lacking motivation all day and feeling bluh but reading other peoples post made me realize we all go through highs and lows and that the only way to win is to stay in the game and keep trying (i am done with clishes now I swear). So, I went to the gym for an extra long work out (for me) and burnt 1100 kcals. Up yours scale!!!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    SD: 9/22/16
    SW: 142.4

CD: 10/12/16
    CW: 143.8 - up 3 lbs from last week, then again, it is shark week so I'm hoping for a woosh soon

GD: 12/10/16
    GW: 132.4 (range 127.4-135.4)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    gorilita wrote: »
    Hi to all! Calories on point with room for some sunflower seeds for a snack. I was lacking motivation all day and feeling bluh but reading other peoples post made me realize we all go through highs and lows and that the only way to win is to stay in the game and keep trying (i am done with clishes now I swear). So, I went to the gym for an extra long work out (for me) and burnt 1100 kcals. Up yours scale!!!

True that we all have our ups and downs. Mine is my arm and the constant pain for 2 months now.

Great job on the extra workout.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    gorilita wrote: »

nice workout good job!!!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in yesterday. so I did today and down 1.8 lbs yay. I've been really snack at nigjt I think I'll walk in the evening so I can't snack
  • gorilita
    Options

True that we all have our ups and downs. Mine is my arm and the constant pain for 2 months now.

Great job on the extra workout. [/quote]

Did you have a doc look at it?