bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    gorilita wrote: »
    cannot say that I was a 100%; Maybe 80%, which means I was closer to 60%

Sounds like something I would say!

• gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My day is done and it was near perfection. Macros on point, calories a bit low but my activity level was low today despite a kicka$$ workout (busy at work, hardly moved from my desk).
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ok I would like to join....I am committed and ready ! I had lost 20 lbs in the past and gained it all back plus another 10. I am not buying new clothes....my fat pants are now super tight...I am not a happy camper but I need to get mad to get motivated I guess.....any help out there is welcome...!!

Welcome! :)
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    merflan wrote: »
    Moonkat great job on the PR's!! I like your profile pic, one of these days I need to get one like that.

I would love to see your photo :)
  • gorilita
    Options
    Moonkat, are you doing or have you done the workout from the ultrafit challenge? I did it yestrday...fun in a if-I -don't-take-a-break-I-am-going-to-puke kind of way!!! Thanks again for the link.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Moonkat, are you doing or have you done the workout from the ultrafit challenge? I did it yestrday...fun in a if-I -don't-take-a-break-I-am-going-to-puke kind of way!!! Thanks again for the link.

It's on my list to do. Currently I'm only doing my classes at work and my own legs and cardio but upper body not much bec of my arm.

Also going on 2 weeks vacation to Arizona soon, well more of visiting family. So November is the month where I'm back to heavy lifting and hopefully my arm will be healed by then. Counting on my RMT buddy to fix it

Happy to hear you like it, keep going and keep me posted.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    vmh8jv2lew95.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    0jlmvd2159tg.png

First had to share that... Lol some progress pics.

So I've upped my carbs to about 100g. Most of them are consumed around my workout times. Seems to be working, I didn't crash post workout today. Also didn't have cravings, but then, most of my carbs are coming from oatmeal, bread, bananas and energy drinks, which aren't particularly appealing to me.

My workout program has been updated (for the days that I'm alone and the group can't make it), it's a split lifting program with 4/5 days being upper body, and then one epic leg day which will last 1.5 hours. Yeah. If anyone has a cheap wheelchair...I'd like to buy it...Lol :joy:
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    After the weekend I weighed myself and was up, but had a party on Saturday night which turned into Sunday, so I didn't freak out. This a.m. down 2 pounds, but still higher than I was last week. Trying not to weigh myself too much so I'll avoid it the next few days. I have another big weekend coming up - we are going away for our anniversary and I don't want to be consumed by thoughts of what I'm eating. And of course, two Thanksgiving dinners this weekend!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in up two pounds....really not happy. still hurting from 30 day shred back is killing me and all I can do is walk so I'll keep walking and going to try and up protien see if that helps as it has been slowly getting lower and lower. I keep telling myself you are still down 54 pounds do not worry about the up two but I continue to worry about the up two.

feel like when I go get dressed nothing will fit me....silly I know.

I think I'm going to head to the piplic pool when my back is better. I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner this weekend so atleast I can weigh my food and all.

hope everyone has a great weigh in today!!
  • gorilita
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in up two pounds....really not happy. still hurting from 30 day shred back is killing me and all I can do is walk so I'll keep walking and going to try and up protien see if that helps as it has been slowly getting lower and lower. I keep telling myself you are still down 54 pounds do not worry about the up two but I continue to worry about the up two.

feel like when I go get dressed nothing will fit me....silly I know.

I think I'm going to head to the piplic pool when my back is better. I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner this weekend so atleast I can weigh my food and all.

hope everyone has a great weigh in today!!

First of all, how does it feel to have accomplished that? I lack imagination to be able to figure out how satisfying it must be, having expierence in losing and gaining the same 15lb for years. You should be extremely proud of yourself. Don't let one weigh in keep you from seeing the big pic. Provided you didn't go over on your calories, you are probably just retaining water so keep working out and drinking more water (I know).
  • gorilita
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. I stayed within my calories and macros were on point, under 20g of net carbs. I also did an hour of cardio on the bike. After a not so perfect weekend, I am staying away from the scale until Saturday. tough thing for me as I normally weigh myself everyday. I will probably have to wrestle my trainer to avoid the weigh in (additional calories burnt
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    0jlmvd2159tg.png

So I've upped my carbs to about 100g. Most of them are consumed around my workout times. Seems to be working, I didn't crash post workout today. Also didn't have cravings, but then, most of my carbs are coming from oatmeal, bread, bananas and energy drinks, which aren't particularly appealing to me.

My workout program has been updated (for the days that I'm alone and the group can't make it), it's a split lifting program with 4/5 days being upper body, and then one epic leg day which will last 1.5 hours. Yeah. If anyone has a cheap wheelchair...I'd like to buy it...Lol :joy:

Nice definition!!!
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thanks - first time in my life it happened. :lol:
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    0jlmvd2159tg.png

Great job
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    My birthday today. No gym, my arm in pain and mom says a birthday cake is a must.

Thanksgiving this coming weekend - I think. Followed by 2 weeks vacation where I'm staying at family and it would be a real challenge controlling and weighing my food.
  • gorilita
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    My birthday today. No gym, my arm in pain and mom says a birthday.

Happy Birthday!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. I stayed within my calories and macros were on point, under 20g of net carbs. I also did an hour of cardio on the bike. After a not so perfect weekend, I am staying away from the scale until Saturday. tough thing for me as I normally weigh myself everyday. I will probably have to wrestle my trainer to avoid the weigh in (additional calories burnt

smart move waiting till Saturday.....keep up good work

ps thanks for the support....very empowering to loose the 50 just so scared of it coming back
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    My birthday today. No gym, my arm in pain and mom says a birthday cake is a must.

Thanksgiving this coming weekend - I think. Followed by 2 weeks vacation where I'm staying at family and it would be a real challenge controlling and weighing my food.

happy birthday....and a fellow canadian :smile: happy Thanksgiving too