Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Workout:

Leg press - 10reps, 3 sets, 65kg

Leg extention - 8reps, 3 sets, 25kg

Weighted squats - 10 reps, 3 sets, 20kg

Hamstring curl - 8 reps, 3 sets, 20kg

Adductor - 8 reps, 3 sets, 30kg

Thigh Abductor - 8 reps, 3 sets (unknown weight, I didn't count)

Standing calf raises - 10reps, 3 sets, I don't know the weight, as heavy as the machine can do - all the plates.

3 sets of 15 crunches
    3 40second planks
    3 sets of 15 back extentions

Nutrition:
    Carbs - 57g
    Fats - 124g
    Protein - 129g
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ended up being a rest day/cheat day. It was my wedding anniversary and we had sushi and wine for dinner. I tried to stick to sashimi but a roll may have slipped in. I am traveling today so again no work out. I am going to have to up my activity during the weekend.
    Merflan great job with the assault bike. I always wanted to try it out but they don't have them at my gym. Looks like a great cardio workout
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    We don't have it in my gym but still I would prefer the spin bike lol
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I used to be a spin junkie, but after a year of it, and not losing and inch I stopped. That was when weights came into my life lol. I like the assault bike because 10 mins and you've had a crazy good HIIT workout in a very small amount of time.
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    I hate spinning. Lol. In fact, I hate biking in general, but spinning is just uncomfortable.

**turns around and goes to free weights section**
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Well ladies. You're missing a lot and I'll just leave it to that bec you hate spinning lol

Hope you're having a great Friday. I'm still annoyed and I'm too quite, one of those days.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I love spinning. I love weights more, but once I got past the first few sessions spinning was an amazing, endorphin sweat fest.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Who weigh in today?

I lost 1 lbs. I woke up to pain in my arm. I'm booking a massage therapy before my vacation. It's effecting my training my work my mood my nutrition pretty much everything.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    SD: 9/22/16
    SW: 142.4

CD: 10/1/16
    CW: 140.6

GD: 12/10/16
    GW: 132.4 (range 127.4-135.4)
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »

I lost 1 lbs. I woke up to pain in my arm. I'm booking a massage therapy before my vacation. It's effecting my training my work my mood my nutrition pretty much everything.

sorry your in pain....nice loss!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »

sorry your in pain....nice loss!

Thank you ❤️. Pain is part of the game. I just wish I knew what's wrong with my arm. Everytime a different pain location but it's better than before.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    that sucks hope you figure it out.

can anyone help me. I did jm 30 day shred today with 3 pound weights. my left knee clicks when I do squats...no pain but I have an old backpacking injury on left knee.

is clicking bad? or just getting old lol. it used to click when I did stairs but after loosing some weight stopped.
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    that sucks hope you figure it out.

can anyone help me. I did jm 30 day shred today with 3 pound weights. my left knee clicks when I do squats...no pain but I have an old backpacking injury on left knee.

is clicking bad? or just getting old lol. it used to click when I did stairs but after loosing some weight stopped.

I don't know if it's the same... But my knees always pop when I bend them. Supposedly it's due to airbubbles in the joint cartilage. I don't know if it's what you are experiencing though
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Weak muscles around the knees could be one of the reasons. I used to have clicking knees when I go up or down the stairs.

You need to strengthen the quad muscles

If you google online you'll find lots of articles about it.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    sounds good will do! it's just one knee but I guess I could work on strengthng both quads if I have too :wink:

shadow it sounds like a click not a pop.

just nervous as I don't want an injury.

in 2010 I had lost 50 pounds and completed a half marathon. I ended up with pf and could barley walk and it derailed me...that can't happen again :smile:

• merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well I had a party, at my gym no less, Saturday night so I'm staying off the scale until tomorrow :wink: . Otherwise a good weekend, no gym as my body has been screaming for a rest. Back at it tonight. I felt horrible yesterday, like I was hungover all day however I hadn't had more than two beer. I did however eat whatever I wished on Saturday night. Has anyone found that after going low carb, you feel awful when you do indulge??

Moonkat great job on the PR's!! I like your profile pic, one of these days I need to get one like that.

Treehuginmama PF is the worst!! I've had it too and it was some of the worst pain I've ever had.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    merflan I had two shots of rum a couple weeks ago and it was the first drink I'd had since starting in may. I also drank a half of a natural cola I was told was sugar free that wasn't. the next day I felt hungover all day. I wondered if it was my body processing alcohol different or the sugar?? not trying that experiment again so I don't know lol but two drinks would never do anything prior to low carb.

day two of jm complete....lower back realky sore when I got up...too heavy for high impact? I am 237 pounds.
  • fancyroberts
    fancyroberts Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ok I would like to join....I am committed and ready ! I had lost 20 lbs in the past and gained it all back plus another 10. I am not buying new clothes....my fat pants are now super tight...I am not a happy camper but I need to get mad to get motivated I guess.....any help out there is welcome...!!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    glad to see you joining...I took a picture and made my goals for christmas...it helped!
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had a fun weekend away with my girlfriends. I tried to be good but cannot say that I was a 100%; Maybe 80%, which means I was closer to 60%. Getting back to my routine today. I am doing back/bicep this afternoon with 45 min of stepmill.