Options
    And no food after midnight LOL #Gremlins
    w34hnkrzdwl7.jpg
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    MoonKat7 wrote: »
    If you're interested.

I've joined my friends for an 8 weeks Challenge both working out and nutrition Starting tomorrow Sunday sept 25

we can do the same challenge here, what you need to do:
    Take a before pic, you don't need to post it, it's for you to compare and motivate after the 8 weeks are done

Take your body measurements, chest, natural waist, lower ab waist, hip, thighs, arms, write it down on a paper

write down your goals, what will you do in the coming 8 weeks to lose weight? like no more snacking unless it's a snack time according to your meal plan, more water, no bread, 3 times a week cardio ,,,etc (you may post it here or keep it to yourself but if you post it you'll be more committed)

Well, my goal for the next few months is bulking. Not losing weight. Although I suppose I could still post about it, right? :wink: any special requirements for me then? Lol
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I do apologize if this is a temptation for you or doesn't fit in your macros but looking for some ideas.
    I'm staying on this low carb low to moderate fat high protein for another few months and might even become a lifestyle as I feel good though not easy and limited food options but I need chocolate in my life so I found this Protein Nutella Recipe

I've tried it with unsweetened cocoa powder and one tsp Stevie plus the other ingredients but didn't taste good, any ideas?

http://proteinpow.com/2014/06/powtella.html

What I'm trying to do next is: coconut oil, melt chocolate chunk (need to check if it has sugar, haven't bough it yet), protein powder and see how it goes.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Well, my goal for the next few months is bulking. Not losing weight. Although I suppose I could still post about it, right? :wink: any special requirements for me then? Lol

In your case you need to focus on building muscles, focus on getting stronger and see those weights go up, proper recovery time, eating the right food pre and post workout and in this case you need carbs, are you adding carbs?
  • Shadowmf023
    Options

In your case you need to focus on building muscles, focus on getting stronger and see those weights go up, proper recovery time, eating the right food pre and post workout and in this case you need carbs, are you adding carbs?

Yes I'm trying a Targeted Keto Diet. So pre-workout I'll consume about 25-30g of carbs (dextrose, not fructose), and post workout I drink a protein shake with a serving of Creatine Monohydrate.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Sweet. The next time I bulk I'll be doing a smart bulk too. But first I need to lose more bf%

So are you joining? Do take a before pic for you it will be focusing on muscle mass ;)
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I will join. will get my *kitten* together tomorrow and post it
  • Shadowmf023
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sweet. The next time I bulk I'll be doing a smart bulk too. But first I need to lose more bf%

So are you joining? Do take a before pic for you it will be focusing on muscle mass ;)

Sure I'll join. I'm not sure if I'll have visible changes in 2 months (my next progress pic was due end December - but oh well).

I'm also starting with a high bf. 29-30ish%. So chances are, I'll get fat, or look fat if I do gain muscle. (I'm supposed to eat at maintenance, so I might make some newb gains without actually gaining weight).

But I don't really care. It's easier to lose fat than it is to put on muscle.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to stay Keto and lose 15 more pounds in the next 8 weeks.

The challenge ends on my wedding anniversary. That will be added motivation!!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Awesome. So for those who are joining the challenge. Take your before pic, body measurement tomorrow. The challenge start tomorrow. Yay let's kick some fat :smiley:
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I had something g really hit me in the head today. I lifted the big *kitten* box of cat litter and it's heavy. I noticed it was 50 lbs....I've lost that and will loose another half a box by Christmas!! there is no way I could carry that heavy box around all day everyday... no wonder my knees hurt.
  • gorilita
    gorilita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had a good Fri and Sat. Calories and macros within range. I am already doing a challenge. It ends on November 3rd. I can aleays take a progress pic today. By then I'd like to lose 10lb-12lb.
  • treehugnmama
    edited September 2016
    Options
    good weekend here too. stayed in macros. got my swims in ( water was 69 lol)

my goals for the challange are:
    loose 15 pounds (weight 240currently)
    5 good exercises a week swimming or hikes or jm.
    3 with weights.
    staying under 100 regular carbs.
    no wheat and sugar.

moonkat great idea on the challange!! thanks again for the push.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    good weekend here too. stayed in macros. got my swims in ( water was 69 lol)

my goals for the challange are:
    loose 15 pounds (weight 240currently)
    5 good exercises a week swimming or hikes or jm.
    3 with weights.
    staying under 100 regular carbs.
    no wheat and sugar.

moonkat great idea on the challange!! thanks again for the push.

You can do it. Just focus or as my friend like to say "unleash the beast in you"

• Shadowmf023
    Options
    Meassurements:
    Chest - 90.5cm
    Natural waist - 83cm
    Hip - 90.5cm
    Upper Leg - 55cm
    Arms - 28cm

Workout:
    Bench press - 8reps, 26kg, 3 sets

Shoulder press - 10reps, 20kg, 3 sets

Preacher curl - 10reps p/arm, 5kg, 3 sets

Cable Bicep curl - 8reps, 15kg, 3 sets

Push ups - 8 reps, 3 sets

Lateral pull down - 10 reps, 30kg, 3 sets

Cable tricep ext - 10 reps, 15kg, 3 sets

Nutrition:
    Carbs - 52g
    Protein - 129g
    Fats - 122g

Carbs will be higher than usual, because I'm adding Glucose Powder to my Ketogains coffee pre-workout.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's motivation
    s5fk1p0tvvh9.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Today's laugh ;)
    h4w6vahkeac2.jpeg
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Meassurements:
    Chest - 90.5cm
    Natural waist - 83cm
    Hip - 90.5cm
    Upper Leg - 55cm
    Arms - 28cm

Workout:
    Bench press - 8reps, 26kg, 3 sets

Shoulder press - 10reps, 20kg, 3 sets

Preacher curl - 10reps p/arm, 5kg, 3 sets

Cable Bicep curl - 8reps, 15kg, 3 sets

Push ups - 8 reps, 3 sets

Lateral pull down - 10 reps, 30kg, 3 sets

Cable tricep ext - 10 reps, 15kg, 3 sets

Nutrition:
    Carbs - 52g
    Protein - 129g
    Fats - 122g

Carbs will be higher than usual, because I'm adding Glucose Powder to my Ketogains coffee pre-workout.

Great job!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    A little bit distracted today. Waiting for 2 important phone calls. Worried about one of them. Pain in my right arm still there and feeling it in my shoulder and back today. I need another massage therapy session
    Anyway heading to the gym soon cardio and maybe shoulder if I could.