Before Christmas 2016

Options

Replies

• MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have not tried protien powder.....I don't do sugar and try and limit sweatner would that work? can you reccomend a good one?

I love tuna but ate too much of it and am sick of it right now!!

I've noticed I didn't reply. Sorry!

A good protein powder is best to choose one with stevia. Vega is planet based protein that use stevia.

They have greens with protein. Sport protein or just protein powder. The best thing is they have most of their products in small bags that you can try.

The taste is not sweet so most people mix it with fruit as smoothie. The sport protein berries is my go to flavour.

Check the web

https://myvega.ca

I've also used cygen New Zealand also with stevia. Taste really good.
    All max is also good.

There are other brands just make sure they use stevia.

Sweeteners used are a big deal. One of the best brands gave me stomach pain bec of the type of sweetener and the amount used.

If you will buy protein powder buy it from popeye's supplements, good prices and they give popey's $ back that you can redeem it. For every $25 you get $1.

Hope this helps :)
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    thanks Moonkat that helps a lot!! I bought some simply protien bars on the weekend but they still have sugar in them. I have a popyey near buy and will check that out.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    thanks Moonkat that helps a lot!! I bought some simply protien bars on the weekend but they still have sugar in them. I have a popyey near buy and will check that out.

You Can also sample before buying at Popeyes. So when you see a protein powder you're interested in ask them if they have it open for sampling.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    I will for sure thank you!! you have been so helpful amd motivating thanks!! looking forward to my first gym visit at work this week
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I will for sure thank you!! you have been so helpful amd motivating thanks!! looking forward to my first gym visit at work this week

Happy to help :) enjoy your first visit!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I just got it in the mail. Popeye's Black Friday sale from nov 25 - nov 28
  • MoonKat7
    Options
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    nice one!! I uped my workout Monday was so hurting today but could feel my muscles getting stronger lol.
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    so update my original weight goal for christmas was to be down 75 lbs total that was 25 at the time. but the weight stopped coming off but inches were going down. tje weight is moving again lost 2.5 lbs this week and that brings me to 61.8 down!!

Moonkat I went to Pope yes...thanks for that they young guys were so awesome in there....I felt like an old fat lady going in but they didn't make me feel like that at all. tje hint on tje samples helped. I got some protien powder. they were trying to sell me the berry antioxidant additive to your water....do you use that?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    so update my original weight goal for christmas was to be down 75 lbs total that was 25 at the time. but the weight stopped coming off but inches were going down. tje weight is moving again lost 2.5 lbs this week and that brings me to 61.8 down!!

Moonkat I went to Pope yes...thanks for that they young guys were so awesome in there....I felt like an old fat lady going in but they didn't make me feel like that at all. tje hint on tje samples helped. I got some protien powder. they were trying to sell me the berry antioxidant additive to your water....do you use that?

Losing inches but weight is not moving that means your building muscles. Focus on the inches. Muscles are smaller in size and heavier in weight. Yay!

The best antioxidant is blue berry and lemon. I eat half cup blue berry in breakfast and eat one lemon a day. Half with lunch and half with dinner.
    I remove the skin and cut it small. I swallow it, I don't chew as too much lemon will hurt the teeth.
    Lemon will also help with weight loss specially melting the tummy fat but don't eat it on empty stomach.

I'm more into whole food than supps, I only take supps to complete my nutrition ;)

Which brand did you get for the protein powder?

https://authoritynutrition.com/10-proven-benefits-of-blueberries/

https://authoritynutrition.com/foods/lemons/
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I buy the blue berries frozen from Costco. They have organic and it will save you money.
  • MoonKat7
    Options
  • MoonKat7
    Options
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    I did kickboxing last night felt good my arm was ok but today it's a day off. Need to be careful not to over train it.

How's everyone doing? And Happy thanksgiving to our neighbors :)
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    Oh that's great about kickboxing....rest day for your arm sounds like a good plan.

thanks for the links on lemon amd blueberries. I ate a piece of lemon cake today but don't hink that's what you meant!
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Oh that's great about kickboxing....rest day for your arm sounds like a good plan.

thanks for the links on lemon amd blueberries. I ate a piece of lemon cake today but don't hink that's what you meant!

Lol no not exactly
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    Where did everyone go?? is everyone over at the Facebook group?
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Where did everyone go?? is everyone over at the Facebook group?

No one joined the FB group. I guess they just left.
  • treehugnmama
    edited November 2016
    Options
    well good think we are kicking *kitten* !

I went out and bought a christmas outfit today. I bought it too tight should be perfect for christmas. i went down another size in my jeans ...yay. and I had a single letter d in my bra size!! the last bra I bought was ddd and before that was g burnt today so I took a rest day.

how is your weekend going ?

anyone else still around?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    well good think we are kicking *kitten* !

I went out and bought a christmas outfit today. I bought it too tight should be perfect for christmas. i went down another size in my jeans ...yay. and I had a single letter d in my bra size!! the last bra I bought was ddd and before that was g burnt today so I took a rest day.

how is your weekend going ?

anyone else still around?

I kind of stayed out of this one, because what I'm doing isn't exactly...fair, compared to normal dieting, and I didn't want to be demotivating to anyone.