TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    By 9pm on what day again? @GrandmaJackie
    I'm in a few challenges and don't want to get them mixed up.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    By 9pm on what day again? @GrandmaJackie
    I'm in a few challenges and don't want to get them mixed up.

THE WEEKLY SPREADSHEETS WILL LOCK & CLOSE EACH SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 p.m. PDT!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

The internet keeps freezing up, :( This is the third time, I've tried to type this!

Everyone is doing a fabulous job in inputting their information into the spreadsheet. We still have a couple of days for the challenges. The weekends are hard for me since my husband is off.

Tomorrow, I'm really glad the weather says NO rain since my husband has a tournament. That mean, I'll be able to get a couple good walks in!
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Jackie! <3<3<3
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    :)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

I have accepted or sent requests to all team members.
    I live near Portland, Oregon USA I am in one of the BEST parts of Oregon as far as the proximity to all the different areas to see. We are two hours from the West coast beaches, One hour from the hot dessert and one hour from the beautiful Mountain for some snow time fun. I am on the outside of town in a suburb named Fairview in what we call the "Gateway to the Columbia Gorge" (the Windsurfing Capital of the US NOT counting Hawaii)

kprql9bzehrt.jpg
    quj0shxcb3sg.jpg
    f3bw3uz84hul.jpg

OK trying to think of MORE info for you all...LOL

My town is on the Columbia River which is the border of Oregon and Washington State. We have the BEST fishing here you can catch the biggest Sturgeon to the smallest perch only 2 miles from my house. I am about 15 miles from the world renowned "MULTNOMAH FALLS" People come from EVERYWHERE to see the falls we have here in the gorge, AND hike some of the STEEPEST and most BEAUTIFUL trails that cut back through The MT HOOD forest. Speaking of hiking trails, the movie "WILD" was filmed only 30 miles from were I live.

@MissionEnforcer

I am still waiting on @lewiann but all others have been added as friends.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Just laying here in the Jacuzzi trying to convalesce lol. I pushed myself as far as I could on the Mt Olympus trail then booked it down the mountain just as the darkness was falling. There was quite a haze over the valley today. Not so pretty in the daytime but it sure makes for some nice sunsets.
    2p5hbakfqz6f.jpg
    nzp17xy2t8pw.jpg
    l6swu1hlug43.jpg

• GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How exciting,@Shauna30, good luck you will do fabulous!!!!!!!! Alisa what a gorgeous hike!!!!!!!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Stopping by from Team Five to offer some encouragement for everyone!

So I was doing my Saturday morning kpop fangirl thing when I came across this YouTube video of 40 toughest kpop dances (fan made, so my opinion was different).

https://youtu.be/59fwEoHmX5I

Some of the dancers look like they're weightless at how fast they move their feet.

I read an article about the rigorous kpop training industry. If you notice in interviews, the idols are very humble and grateful that they get to do their passion. And this is why:

In Korea, musicians are not 'discovered' like they are around the world. They first audition as a young teen, even so far as 12 years old for one member from BigBang.
    Once they pass the audition, they sign with a label as a 'trainee'. They then practice relentlessly dancing, singing, and acting for an average of 2-5 years before they're even allowed to debut. One member of Beast spent 7 years before his debut.

They can be cut at anytime, perform weekly for the president of the label, and are criticized constantly to weed out the 'weaklings'. The emotionally strong and determined continue to train until finally being allowed a debut.

They leave their families at an early age and move to Seoul to pursue their dreams.

After reading about how hard an entire group of people will work to obtain their dream, and even knowing over 72% will never even debut in their life, what are you going to do today to achieve your goals?

Nothing is unobtainable in life. You want to be a king? Form a monarchy.
    You want to play soccer in England? Start dribbling a ball at the park.

Make a goal, form a plan, find your passion, and do it.

Have a great day everyone.
  • mindylk
    mindylk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do you report that you have drank your water?? Thank you!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    enter a 5 in the spreadsheet by you name. :)
  • mindylk
    mindylk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you @scrapbookibgtm

I'm trying to get all this figured out!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just a short pep talk, we have 1 1/2 days to get our numbers in, we can do this!!!

I don't have a place to charge my phone so I probably won't check again till late tonight. I've managed to get lots of walking in today.

Goo team 6
  • adijones
    adijones Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am Adrianne! I too am a friend of Captain Shauna! I live in the Salt Lake Valley love it here. I am loving this team. It is so fun to see people cheer me on each time I exercise! I like to run. In fact, I haven't really had any success with any other form of exercise though I am willing to try most things once. This week besides running I went to a boxing class so I am branching out. I am a mom to the 5 best kids ever. Here is a family picture from last Halloween. a3omsqjtna5a.jpg
    @MissionEnforcer
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am now finally friends with the whole team @MissionEnforcer
  • lewiann
    lewiann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer. BTW pocatello is a town of about 60,000 people. It is the home of Idaho State University. I live in the foothills. Here is a picture I just took out my backyard
  • lewiann
    lewiann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    adijones wrote: »
    Hi, I am Adrianne! I too am a friend of Captain Shauna! I live in the Salt Lake Valley love it here. I am loving this team. It is so fun to see people cheer me on each time I exercise! I like to run. In fact, I haven't really had any success with any other form of exercise though I am willing to try most things once. This week besides running I went to a boxing class so I am branching out. I am a mom to the 5 best kids ever. Here is a family picture from last Halloween. a3omsqjtna5a.jpg
    @MissionEnforcer

I'm in my car charging my phone, lol. My passion is running too, when my legs allow it, :)

Goo gooo Team 6