TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    112/770 steps. Great job for a Monday everyone! :)
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    At the end of Monday 162/770
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

The 10 Points for CHALLENGE #1 IS FOR DOING THE 5 DANCE VIDEOS 2x EACH.
    Not for watching the 2 Romanian videos (which you may count as 10 minutes of exercise,
    if active while you watch).
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,973 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This is a easy way of making 10 points, I'm doing it walking on the treadmill, :)

watching the 2 Romanian videos (which you may count as 10 minutes of exercise,
    if active while you watch
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Finished all 5 videos twice this morning, and my 9 year old daughter decided to join me on "Calling All the Monsters" because she loves Just Dance on the Kinect! Those videos were so much fun! My daughter did laugh at me while I was doing the Thriller video though, but that's okay.

Oh, and I was born in 1985, so in 1975, I wasn't even thought about! :smiley:
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    252/770 steps today so far! :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Finished all 5 videos twice this morning, and my 9 year old daughter decided to join me on "Calling All the Monsters" because she loves Just Dance on the Kinect! Those videos were so much fun! My daughter did laugh at me while I was doing the Thriller video though, but that's okay.

Okay, thank you for that note, I was 14 years old, wow now I feel old, lol :):D:)
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Okay, thank you for that note, I was 14 years old, wow now I feel old, lol :):D:)

Lol! Nothing wrong with that! Some of my favorite people are older! :) My momma raised me to believe that getting older is a blessing! :smiley:
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    How is everyone counting their steps? Just in your head? I was hoping to crank it out while listening to some of ny favorite music but I'm sure to lose count lol. Any suggestions?
  • SylviazSpirit
    Options

Lol. I was also born in 1985. My parents would have been only 9 years old in 1975 lol.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Well, I'm using my stairs at home which have 14 steps, so I have been counting the number of times I go up and then just multiplying that by 14 to get my step total. I don't know how those who are using a machine keep track other than actually counting. I know I would lose count especially if music was involved.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The stair master at the gym gives me steps per min so I multiply by 30 mins and divide by two, :)
  • Rigibann
    Options

Lol! Nothing wrong with that! Some of my favorite people are older! :) My momma raised me to believe that getting older is a blessing! :smiley:

Stop it you lot - I was 23 and married :D
  • Rigibann
    Options
    Steps/stairs so far 510/770
  • SylviazSpirit
    Options
    I'm doing my steps at home too. Maybe I'll keep a paper nearby to count times I go up and times that by number of stairs.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    I put a post it note at the top to mark off the number of times I go up. :)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I will need to find some stairs to climb. I will be on the videos tomorrow and Thursday. I am working on my exercise minutes daily and the no food after 10/or within 2 hrs of bed is an EASY one for me. Great job to you all for what you have done already !!!
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163

Total: 336/770
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163

Total: 336/770

I logged your mins nice job!

Everyone is killing this challenge, go go Team 6.

Jackie, I think those are steps, not minutes ? :)