• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,974 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163

Total: 336/770

I logged your mins nice job!

Everyone is killing this challenge, go go Team 6.

Jackie, I think those are steps, not minutes ? :)

Thanks, Alisa:) I fixed the spreadsheet! :)

• SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Whew wee. Got all my stairs in! My legs are jiggly haha but Go Team 6!!
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Good morning team, i'm battling a cold, :'( but will most definitely keep plugging along as best as I can
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Good morning team, i'm battling a cold, :'( but will most definitely keep plugging along as best as I can

Oh nooo, hope you feel better soon!!!!!!
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    385/770 steps in :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options

I hope you kick that cold!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Videos done this morning - what great fun, there's nothing better than prancing around the lounge without an audience,

Only trouble is, playing badminton with my granddaughter this afternoon I have seriously pulled my glute and hamstring and boy does it hurt! Not sure I shall be travelling too much more this week - hopefully I will not have to wait too long for it to repair.

I should be able to complete the stairs challenge if I go slowly and I still have a couple more days to go.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    oh Rita! don't injure it more. Be careful and slow.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Videos done this morning - what great fun, there's nothing better than prancing around the lounge without an audience,

Only trouble is, playing badminton with my granddaughter this afternoon I have seriously pulled my glute and hamstring and boy does it hurt! Not sure I shall be travelling too much more this week - hopefully I will not have to wait too long for it to repair.

I should be able to complete the stairs challenge if I go slowly and I still have a couple more days to go.

Oh nooooo please don't over do it!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Remember to plan out the stair challenge, we can do this!!!!!!! Go go team 6.
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to do much the past couple of days because I think I've caught a bug from being at the hospital all day :( I'll try and make up for it in the next few days. I'm making progress with the stairs challenge - about half way through now :)
  • mindylk
    mindylk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did get my stair challenge today and so far 3 for 3 on no late night snacking. I did have a lapse on eating today. My husband took me out for Mexican food, we haven't been out in awhile and I over did it, BUT I did track everything and I'm ready to get after it tomorrow!! I remind myself this is part of it and I will splurge every so often and that is normal and I can't beat myself up about it!!

Keep up the great work team!!!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone! We are far beyond our destination and racking up bonus points!
    I'm not counting my stairs at home because I'd have to go down for every time I went up and that's a killer on my stress fracture so I'm going to go to the gym and do a stair climber or find a quiet escalator and walk up the down :wink: Keep up the good work everyone and get better to those who are injured and sick.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm here, just been a stupid busy crazy week. So I got my steps finished today - it was leg day and we did bleacher sprints (i walked up once to see how many steps up then counted how many sprints were done!) Probably will be walking like a penguin tomorrow :p

I'm good on the no snacking after 10, and videos will be done soon. I think we are going to do them with the preschoolers on Friday! Should be fun for all. Wish I could video it for you guys..... I'm sure it will be hilarious.
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163
    W: 78

Total: 414/770

Should also add that I completed the dance videos tonight and I still hate Thriller because I can't do it right.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    336/770 steps
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Today was a very light day with active stretching to try and give my body a little bit of a break. I promise more tomorrow!

Also, I have done well with the not eating after dinner challenge.

Let's go team 6!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Doing well on the no late night snacking - in fact because of injury yesterday didn't feel like eating anything!

Stairs 608/770 - going up slowly but will definitely get there!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Doing well on the no late night snacking - in fact because of injury yesterday didn't feel like eating anything!

Stairs 608/770 - going up slowly but will definitely get there!

Your amazing honey, please make sure you go slow! Love that your still getting the job done! How is everyone else doing? Are we planning the stairs, :)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I got the videos done !! No snacking after 10/within 2 hrs of bed done. Still trying to get the stairs done I have a couple ideas so will have to give them a shot.

GREAT job to everyone else for getting all the challenges done and all the exercise minutes we are racking up !!!! SO far I am REALLY enjoying this new challenge with you all. Keep up the great work !!