TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    After a Google Sheet crash, the Week Three Destination is up and running!
    Happy Racing & Happy Halloween!

:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,890 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This weeek our challenge is going to require lots of planning! Let's post our progress throughout the week, so we can cheer each other on! Good luck everyone!

Let's welcome our new teammate @carolemaryrosslaura.

Welcome to Team Six!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Konichiwa! Congratulations to our challenge leaders on getting things worked out with posting our destination to Japan. I had no idea fall was so beautiful there!
    I love the calorie counting goal. I know I'm going to need it after tonight when we have bags full of candy around my house. It's just so tempting to dig through my kids trick or treat bags after they go to bed :wink:
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    OOPS! Somebody (hawkins410), forgot to post that the spreadsheet was back up last night...it's back up!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes, if you watch them both videos may award yourself 20 minutes. This is a one time only deal! I’m feeling generous. ;)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Yes, if you watch them both videos may award yourself 20 minutes. This is a one time only deal! I’m feeling generous. ;)

Complete!!!!'m
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Squat challenge: I've decided to do 25 a day.

Day 1: 25 squats completed
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    20 minutes watching videos although movement not too much jiggling plus 10 minutes gentle stretch. Sorry but been advised not to do squats due to injury but hopefully will be on the mend in another week :/
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    20 minutes watching videos although movement not too much jiggling plus 10 minutes gentle stretch. Sorry but been advised not to do squats due to injury but hopefully will be on the mend in another week :/

No no please don't hurt yourself!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    on track with all the challenges
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm in total awe. How does everyone get so many miles in? I would love to do more but an hour workout usually does me in lol. I'd love to contribute more though.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    MzHill08 wrote: »
    I'm in total awe. How does everyone get so many miles in? I would love to do more but an hour workout usually does me in lol. I'd love to contribute more though.

I know I'm retired and all my kids are older too. Your doing a marvelous job! I usually split my workouts throughout the day, morning and evening.
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »

It would be a good idea to message hawkins410 and talk about a way to modify the challenge due to your injury.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CALLING ALL RACERS! DON'T FORGET TO USE THE OPTIONAL WEIGH-IN SHEET IF YOU'D LIKE!

You can find it under the "Weight Track" Tab on the regular spreadsheet.
    Don't worry if you didn't start during Week One, it will still work for you!

B)
  • scrapbookingtm
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MzHill08 wrote: »

Sylvia - I have 7 children and when they were at home I didn't have one minute to myself or if I did find one, I didn't have the energy to use it exercising :) Now they are grown and out of the house and I have all kinds of energy. Of course you know I love to hike. It pushes me to the limit and then I have to find the energy to stretch if I want to walk the next day. lol My husband loves to veg in front of the TV in the evenings so we moved our TV out of the bedroom and into the exercise room. If we want to watch, we have to be on one of the machines. I have 2 treadmills, an elliptical, a bike, a healthrider, a glider and a "all in one weight machine". So no wasted travel time to the gym. I do ride my bike to work sometimes or just go in early and bike along the parkway in the mornings. I actually own 2 bikes, one is at home and I keep one at work. (I am the boss so I can pretty much do what I want at work). These past 4 weeks I have pushed myself harder than I have for awhile and I am amazed at what the body will do. In the beginning, I did the amount I could. Then everyday I would up it just 5 min. Of course, I use different muscles each day and different intensities.
  • scrapbookingtm
    Options
    Awesome Shauna! doing squats while your children trick or treat.

Well, no leftover candy here (Yay!!! because I would just eat it). And I threatened my husband to NOT go buy any half priced Halloween candy at the store! lol (because he would)

morning Rajio Taiso done. It's a nice warm up for anything you plan to do.