TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• bloveless
    bloveless Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! I'm really enjoying this leg of the race and it looks like everyone else is too! I have 17 stairs in my house so it makes that challenge easy, to count anyway ha! Ha! It does get my heart a pumping :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,968 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    602/770 steps. I plan on finishing the rest tomorrow.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,973 Member
    Options
    Those are a lot of steps, love how everyone is giving 110% go go go!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    It seems like a lot, but it's going up my stairs 12 times tomorrow. I know I can do it! :smiley:
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    M: 173
    T: 163
    W: 78
    R: 90

Total: 504/770
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,143 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note to let you know that I am still here!
    We had a national holiday on Wednesday and it messed up all the other days. I am doing the challenges and counting my stairs, I just didn't have the time to start the computer at home to enter everything in the spreadsheet...
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Well, steps down albeit the last 100 very slowly due to injury (will not let it beat me lol) and had a good week foodwise and no snacking after 10pm at all - very pleased with myself!
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, looks like everyone is having a great week!
    Did the videos, doing well on the snacking after dinner, 495/770 steps done. Am struggling a bit getting my exercise minutes in though. I'll dial it up the next three days - I'm off work so it should be easier.
    I have a dumb question - how do you get the bonus points?
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    watersm04 wrote: »
    Just checking in, looks like everyone is having a great week!
    Did the videos, doing well on the snacking after dinner, 495/770 steps done. Am struggling a bit getting my exercise minutes in though. I'll dial it up the next three days - I'm off work so it should be easier.
    I have a dumb question - how do you get the bonus points?

It is a team effort to achieve as many minutes/miles as possible each week. There are no bonus points for 1000 minutes/miles! It is just a target some of us shoot for to try to get as many minutes as possible for our team (and our bodies!) before the maximum weekly cut-off (of 1000 minutes/player/week). The bonus points come into play only AFTER a team reaches the destination. At that time, for every 10% THE TEAM accumulates over the destination mileage, the team receives 10 extra points. The spreadsheet automatically factors it in. B)
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    thanks for explaining @GrandmaJackie :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Tomorrow, spending time with the grand kids, in the afternoon. Keep working those minutes! We can do this!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    686/770 on steps so far. I only did half of what I planned, because the day just got away from me. I plan to finish them up tomorrow.
  • daremightythings
    edited October 2016
    Options
    F: 77

581/770

Challenges 1 and 3 done. I don't snack and I don't eat after 8pm so #3 was no problem for me at all. I'll finish the steps between today and tomorrow!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

581/770

Challenges 1 and 3 done. I don't snack and I don't eat after 8pm so #3 was no problem for me at all. I'll finish the steps between today and tomorrow!

Challenge 2 was the hardest nice job!!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    686/770 on steps so far. I only did half of what I planned, because the day just got away from me. I plan to finish them up tomorrow.

You can do it!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Finished the steps challenge! Whew! My stairs have never seen so much action! Lol! :smiley: finished all the challenges, now just need to concentrate on minutes!
    Go Team 6!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Have logged 30 minutes exercising - but this was slow walking. I did actually walk for about an hour but because of my injury I was walking very slow and therefore feel it's only fair to log it as 30 minutes, but it all helps!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @Rigibann because of your injury, I think it's fine to add your full time. You were moving more than you would have been and that's what this is about, moving more. I'll leave it up to you to decide.
    Ok team, we are in last place :neutral: It's time to pick it up! We've got a few teammates who haven't logged any minutes and I'm hoping they are so busy getting points that they haven't had a chance to enter them :smiley: We've got amazing numbers coming from many of you and need everyone to join in the fun. Let's get out of last place!
  • daremightythings
    Options
    S: 126

707/770

Will finish challenge 2 with no problem tomorrow.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Have logged 30 minutes exercising - but this was slow walking. I did actually walk for about an hour but because of my injury I was walking very slow and therefore feel it's only fair to log it as 30 minutes, but it all helps!

I love how fair you always try to be. I agree with Shauna, you were doing movement FOR exercise, so it all counts, no matter how slow. You're still lapping everyone on the couch! You go girl!