TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Completed the radio videos and sumo squats. I am not feeling well so must rest for the rest of the weekend.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Completed the radio videos and sumo squats. I am not feeling well so must rest for the rest of the weekend.

Hope you feel better soon!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Finished the last day of videos. Finally watched the challenging version and that was not what I expected! lol! Definitely can't do that one! :D
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,890 Member
    Options
    Lets make this happen we can do this!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,098 Member
    Options
    I still have one day of radio taiso and 20 sumo squats to do tomorrow. And stay under my calories fpr the last day. So all in all it looks good that I will make it!
    And I have beaten the bug and am almost back to normal :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    My husband sat and played video games for awhile today, and I took that time to walk around our neighborhood and get some exercise videos done. I'm so glad that I chose to stay active today instead of spending the whole day sitting on my bum playing games. We are a huge gaming family, so this was really hard for me, but this challenge gave me a reason to walk away from the computer and get my workouts done instead. Not that I didn't play any at all today, because I did, but only after I got up and moving. So, thank you, Team 6, for motivating me to not have a lazy Saturday!

I'm going to do my best to have a very active Sunday too and try to max out my minutes, but no promises! But, that's my goal! We can do this Team 6!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Thank you, @shauna30 ! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    I still have one day of radio taiso and 20 sumo squats to do tomorrow. And stay under my calories fpr the last day. So all in all it looks good that I will make it!
    And I have beaten the bug and am almost back to normal :)

Yessss! The BEST news is your almost back to normal!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My husband sat and played video games for awhile today, and I took that time to walk around our neighborhood and get some exercise videos done. I'm so glad that I chose to stay active today instead of spending the whole day sitting on my bum playing games. We are a huge gaming family, so this was really hard for me, but this challenge gave me a reason to walk away from the computer and get my workouts done instead. Not that I didn't play any at all today, because I did, but only after I got up and moving. So, thank you, Team 6, for motivating me to not have a lazy Saturday!

I'm going to do my best to have a very active Sunday too and try to max out my minutes, but no promises! But, that's my goal! We can do this Team 6!

I agree with Shauna your doing an fabulous job!!!!!!!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Thanks, @GrandmaJackie ! Your numbers inspire me every day to get up and move more! <3:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Today's the final day to post your minutes, let's make this happen!!!!!!!!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Awwww, Jackie! Your grandbabies are adorable! :smiley::smiley:
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL AMAZING RACERS:
    We set out clocks back one hour last night, so please make sure you did as well. If your country, province, state, didn't experience a time change, then please Google what time it is in California now.
    @MissionEnforcer will be closing the Spreadsheet at 9:00 p.m. PST. sharp!
    I suggest you get your exercise minutes and challenge points in early. We've had two teams lose a position in the rankings in the last two weeks due to late logging. Don't let your team or yourself down!
    Happy Sunday everyone! The next destination will be announced late tonight. Have fun guessing where we are going! :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,098 Member
    Options
    All done and posted! B)
    And now I am heading to my bed. Hope you all had a nice Sunday!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    kz2rb12by5j5.png

Hope you all are working hard today to get those last minutes of the week in and completing those challenges! I worked hard this week and am proud of it! Let's finish strong! Don't forget to log those minutes! And as always, if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask! That's what we are here for! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    So glad that your Nana is getting out of the hospital! That's awesome! My Papa just came home from hospital yesterday from a bypass surgery. It's a good weekend to be getting out of the hosptial! :smiley:
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your relatives are doing well and coming home!

I finished all of the challenges. Had a wonderful day hiking in the mountains. Our weather is beautiful! Hope yours is too!